• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

Andi47

Overlord
A new continent appeared (still in clouds):

OZ_Neuer_Kontinent.jpg

DeletedUser8150

so we're ready to be unhappy with whatever the wave is then! ;)

qaccy

Emperor
so we're ready to be unhappy with whatever the wave is then! ;)

As long as each new GB continues to provide something unique to that GB, I'll personally be happy with it. Except for the Gaea Statue, that's been the case for every GB that's released for the past 4 eras.

DeletedUser5097

OF Part 6
A_SS_OceanicFuture_Culture9.png
D_SS_OceanicFuture_Decoration8.png
M_SS_OceanicFuture_Military8.png

M_SS_OceanicFuture_Military9.png

M_SS_OceanicFuture_Military10.png
R_SS_OceanicFuture_Residential8.png
P_SS_OceanicFuture_Workshop9.png
portrait_268.jpg
portrait_269.jpg
portrait_270.jpg
Thanks,
Seems to become the final episode of OF, since the remaining 3 second units of their
type will been likely released in this episode.:) Will become intressting to see what's
next.

For the units, I assume that this are them:

First unit
Probaly fast unit, since it looks like an fast predator fish, reminds me of one of the ancient
predator fish from Ice age 2, but is also simelar to current day predator fish, maybe like
the Barracuda's. Also known under the nickname the torpedo, due their high speeds,
depending the race barracuda they are hunting in groups, but larger races in deeper
waters are large lown wolfs, how strikes with huge speeds.

The second und
Looks like an entire army of upgraded version of the dissepointing Nautila, since
they lack in defensive stats for a unit that is supposet to be defensiv. Anyways,
seems to become the second artillerie of some kind of sell fish.

The last unit,
Most likely the second OF light unit. Not sure what they are, or the large buoy is
the unit, of the things on it. If the last is the case, may blood suckers or some
kind of sea worm. Find it hard to see what they are suposet to be.

After OF It should be Aerial Future... Houses in the clouds and stuff... That would be amazing, not sure how roads would work though
They find a way, or maybe I'll will in my suggestion package for the Aerial future.:) I will post
it later today, please let me know than what you think.

DeletedUser8150

As long as each new GB continues to provide something unique to that GB, I'll personally be happy with it. Except for the Gaea Statue, that's been the case for every GB that's released for the past 4 eras.

I was having a little joke about how someone moans about everything!

Not sure Gbs can continue to be unique there is only so much they can do. Not sure repeats are bad - after all would we really have wanted to stop Population Gbs with the bable!

Lionhead

Baronet
So any thoughts on when OF6 will be released?
Prior to the release of OF4, in changelog 1.109, it was stated that in anticipation of the next part of OF (OF4), a new victory and premium expansion had been released.
18 days later, on a tuesday, we got OF4.
In changelog 1.113 it was stated that a new victory and premium expansion had been released.
13 days later, on a wednesday, we got OF5.
Now, this friday we got yet another victory and premium expansion with changelog 1.118, so are we likely to see OF6 around the 6th or 7th of feb?? :p

qaccy

Emperor
I was having a little joke about how someone moans about everything!

Not sure Gbs can continue to be unique there is only so much they can do. Not sure repeats are bad - after all would we really have wanted to stop Population Gbs with the bable!

GBs nearly always repeat effects, though. The last GB we got with two unique effects was actually the Observatory. Every GB released since then has had at least one bonus that was a repeat from an earlier GB (excluding the Temple of Relics, which only had one, but unique effect).

But as I said, every GB released starting with Tomorrow Era has had a unique effect on it (except for Gaea) and as long as that trend continues I'll be satisfied with any new GB. I just don't want to see something with two recycled bonuses, that's all.

DeletedUser5097