• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

Pafton

Viceroy
I wonder what will be the goods required for producing these refined goods. I mean, which possible good in the game can help in the production of corals and pearls?

Or maybe they're ditching the entire system of refined- re refined goods and stating anew?

DeletedUser5097

I wonder what will be the goods required for producing these refined goods. I mean, which possible good in the game can help in the production of corals and pearls?

Or maybe they're ditching the entire system of refined- re refined goods and stating anew?
I'm not a dev., just a player, but bassed on the past. I think this 2 things are safe
to said:
OF-goods will need Tomorrow goods (since AF needed contemporary)
Rate: 1:1

OF-special goods will need: OF goods (like AF goods are needed for AF special goods)
Rate: 50 OF goods : XX special OF goods

DeletedUser7262

well like the rest of ya'll i hope it comes out this week i have finally finished all research and capture all my Continent map so now it is just produce goods and put FP into GB

piohh

Baronet
Rewards of the Oceanic Future Part 1 Map

Goods
map_goodsrou4f.png

Gold and Supplies
map_g_somu1p.png

Medals
map_medalsfju34.png

and now you can see the Oceanic Future will be released in 4 Parts like AF. :rolleyes:

Yang10

Marquis
Maybe the Oceanic Future will be released in various maps, maybe this "New Zealand/Big Coral Barrier" map is parts 1 and 2 and maybe more parts will come in the "Caribbean/Coral Reef" map we saw earlier before the era was out. Maybe, just thinking... :)

DeletedUser8126

This is AWESOME , beeshop !!
This is what FoE meant to be , not a city of shrines , like many players...People have their own ways of playing , of course , but I like this very much !!
The floating city...

DeletedUser

@ Julian24.24

Since your the info guru here, could you plz create a thread "Oceanic Future part two" here in spoilers, so the "appreciated info" would be in the first post :)
And thx for sharing.