• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

DeletedUser8071

There appears to be no 3rd great building, maybe they plan on having only 2, and the one which was supposed to release with Part 3 is coming with Part 4.
What do you mean 3rd? there is no 2nd?

DeletedUser8071

I really need to know if they are releasing a Gb. If not, then I can hold off questing while loading gbs.

DeletedUser8071

Yea I'm just venting. Its getting really annoying being left in the dark about certain things. The only reason I was excited for part 3 was the expansions, new unit and the GB. Mostly the GB and I was seriously disappointed.

DeletedUser5097

What was predicted by Fortuna:
Jungle Future (if some ideas are needed, feell free to click on it)
Sky wolrd future (Search 4 Bioshock 3 for inspiration :))
Space Race future (search for Space X / NASA's HAVOC 4 fun)

What would be also intressting
Australia/down under*
Cave future
Troppical future

Source: Miss Fortuna (event)
What comes after oceanic? Any ideas?
See for yourself.:)
Missie 3,0.png Missie 3,5.png

The production icons for the OF ep4 production building
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_0.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_1.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_2.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_3.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_04png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/gui/production_icons/oceanic_workshop6_5.png

*GvG will been removed over time, like TH because of the
problems of GvG and it's not on app and GE will take it place or something else :p
or it will move to the south pole. (this is by the way speculation, based of the recently
development, just don't take this too seriouse guys.:p If GvG moves to the south pole
since we have AF there will be place for a another theme future, to keep players on
the hook.;)

Edit: as LordFunDor pointed out, Space x is a better choise to look for Space Race

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Thanks LordFunDor, your right.:) Also what do you think of NASA's HAVOC project?
A less known Space Race project, but maybe better to achieve some day.

DeletedUser7059

well, i dont look on Venus colonization deep to say the truth. ;)
But, how they get many tonne´s weigh of their "cloud baloon" to the atmosfere?
I mean, on paper it looks nice, but hey, you must get it there in one rocket. Let say it could weigh 20-30 tonnes itself + 20 tonnes of supplyes for humans on board.
Have we something what can get 40-50 tonnes into venus atmosfere, release it there and return to Earth?
And that is realy possitive approximation of weight.

And, if we think about long-time colonyzation, we need baloon resuplation. :rolleyes: I can´t even imagine somethink like that in atmosfere...

I heard about project with mirrors between sun and Venus that could in long time period cool tempeture of Venus, but that is still only on paper. - Theoreticly possible, practicly impossible, now. Sorry, I don´t remember name of that project...

And sorry for totaly offtoppic.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8071

I would guess aeronautical age. We cant just say space age because going to space means nothing but to go to space with technology 1000 times better than what we have now is key. We have to start on our home planet and build up to concur space. Light speed has to be doable with ease so we don't spend a life time traveling.

DeletedUser5097

well, i dont look on Venus colonization deep to say the truth. ;)
But, how they get many tonne´s weigh of their "cloud baloon" to the atmosfere?
I mean, on paper it looks nice, but hey, you must get it there in one rocket. Let say it could weigh 20-30 tonnes itself + 20 tonnes of supplyes for humans on board.
Have we something what can get 40-50 tonnes into venus atmosfere, release it there and return to Earth?
And that is realy possitive approximation of weight.

And, if we think about long-time colonyzation, we need baloon resuplation. :rolleyes: I can´t even imagine somethink like that in atmosfere...

I heard about project with mirrors between sun and Venus that could in long time period cool tempeture of Venus, but that is still only on paper. - Theoreticly possible, practicly impossible, now. Sorry, I don´t remember name of that project...

And sorry for totaly offtoppic.;)
Good point :) it's not realy offtopic, it's just part of thinking of a new theme for a new age.;)
There are much more advanced space concepts. Like the Dyson sphere, a Dyson sphere
is a huge sphere arround the sun, but this type of mega project is almost impossible. Instead
a Dyson swarm was designed and required just relative ''low'' tech. compared to SF
spacecrafts. A Dyson sphere are many small satalites to live in, work and more important
gaining energy from the sun.
Haha now I did go offtopic with the Dyson sphere.:p Back to the sollution of getting huge
amounts of stuff in space. A long time ago a giant rocket was developt and is able to bring
much more stuff in space then our current rockets. We're not ussing that giant rocket, becuase
there is no reason to send that much stuff in space yet, but if they want to create indeed
cloud cities on Venus, it's maybe a sollution. Let me introduce to you the Space Dragon,
(yeah I guess that I'm not the only one how likes dragons :p)
A another realistic turn in steps in space is a giant spaceship. A ship that can support many
generations on it. Original to reach far away places in space. However the idea is rising that,
when we can built this type of spaceships, where we can live as long our life is and many
generations to come, why would we taking all the trouble of making a planet more human
friendly or colonize any planet?
So there is a idea rising of instead building at some point spaceships to live in. A concept
that was worked out in the movie Elysium. Even while it was just a huge space station just
above eurth. It was a kind of huge city above the eurth.

Oh well, I guess that a space race will be very intressting.:) Maybe we just go to the moon, in that
case this are some inspiration sources:
- Anno 2205 (after a arctic mission, like we did, you fly to the moon for mining)
- Iron Sky movie (maybe for the storyline)

I would guess aeronautical age. We cant just say space age because going to space means nothing but to go to space with technology 1000 times better than what we have now is key. We have to start on our home planet and build up to concur space. Light speed has to be doable with ease so we don't spend a life time traveling.
A Aeronautical age would be very intressting. It would be a great answer for the idea of bringing empires in
to air, as miss Fortuna told us.:)

Maybe a Post scarcity future. It's exactly what it does said, there is no scarcity at that moment, but it's maybe hard
to achieve, but probaly the ultimate goal and the ultimate positive future.
=============

Intressting buildings

Seed x - 4000 (a huge building that will reach the hight of 4km and the bp's does excist in the real world)
Sky City 1000 (also a pretty big building)

I'll guess this is the future of cities.

DeletedUser7518

What comes after oceanic? Any ideas?
Yo bro, I does have a few ideas, like if you agree.:D

Pokémon age (with Ash and we want to become the very best)
Swamp age
Music age - yeah beat the music :D
Vacation age

I hope not a jungle, because we does have GE already. Kind of a jungle theme, a swamp theme
would be a cool altarnative bro's. Pokémon age, with diffrent Pokémons and we can have Pokémon
battles against npc's on the map and with each others and catching wild Pokémon and with the first
tech. we can choise our starter Pokémon, right bro's or maybe not?:(

DeletedUser7059

Good point :) it's not realy offtopic, it's just part of thinking of a new theme for a new age.;)
There are much more advanced space concepts. Like the Dyson sphere, a Dyson sphere
is a huge sphere arround the sun, but this type of mega project is almost impossible. Instead
a Dyson swarm was designed and required just relative ''low'' tech. compared to SF
spacecrafts. A Dyson sphere are many small satalites to live in, work and more important
gaining energy from the sun.
Haha now I did go offtopic with the Dyson sphere.:p Back to the sollution of getting huge
amounts of stuff in space. A long time ago a giant rocket was developt and is able to bring
much more stuff in space then our current rockets. We're not ussing that giant rocket, becuase
there is no reason to send that much stuff in space yet, but if they want to create indeed
cloud cities on Venus, it's maybe a sollution. Let me introduce to you the Space Dragon,
(yeah I guess that I'm not the only one how likes dragons :p)
A another realistic turn in steps in space is a giant spaceship. A ship that can support many
generations on it. Original to reach far away places in space. However the idea is rising that,
when we can built this type of spaceships, where we can live as long our life is and many
generations to come, why would we taking all the trouble of making a planet more human
friendly or colonize any planet?
So there is a idea rising of instead building at some point spaceships to live in. A concept
that was worked out in the movie Elysium. Even while it was just a huge space station just
above eurth. It was a kind of huge city above the eurth.

Oh well, I guess that a space race will be very intressting.:) Maybe we just go to the moon, in that
case this are some inspiration sources:
- Anno 2205 (after a arctic mission, like we did, you fly to the moon for mining)
- Iron Sky movie (maybe for the storyline)

A Aeronautical age would be very intressting. It would be a great answer for the idea of bringing empires in
to air, as miss Fortuna told us.:)

Maybe a Post scarcity future. It's exactly what it does said, there is no scarcity at that moment, but it's maybe hard
to achieve, but probaly the ultimate goal and the ultimate positive future.
=============

Intressting buildings

Seed x - 4000 (a huge building that will reach the hight of 4km and the bp's does excist in the real world)
Sky City 1000 (also a pretty big building)

I'll guess this is the future of cities.
But the Dyson sphere would be nice inspiration for building.:)
maybe "Factory for Dyson spere satelites" and it need research "Kardashev civilizacion II" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5097

Yo bro, I does have a few ideas, like if you agree.:D

Pokémon age (with Ash and we want to become the very best)
Swamp age
Music age - yeah beat the music :D
Vacation age

I hope not a jungle, because we does have GE already. Kind of a jungle theme, a swamp theme
would be a cool altarnative bro's. Pokémon age, with diffrent Pokémons and we can have Pokémon
battles against npc's on the map and with each others and catching wild Pokémon and with the first
tech. we can choise our starter Pokémon, right bro's or maybe not?:(
Thanks for the idea of a swamp age, I just worked it a bit out. I hope they will pick it up,
but I'm sorry to said that your another suggested ideas are perhaps not realistic to achive,
but how knows?
But the Dyson sphere would be nice inspiration for building.:)
maybe "Factory for Dyson spere satelites" and it need research "Kardashev civilizacion II" :rolleyes:
That would be indeed a very intressting and very realistic building. I would personal call it a Dyson Swarm since
it's not realy a sphere but more a swarm, to prevent confussion.:p It's very intressting idea of you. It might come
true some day.
Maybe for the ''harbour'' for special goods a launch thing. To launch expeditions to gain Cosmic data, so we can
learn more of the space, allowing to advace in our way to getting in to space and building stuff in space. It
would be a very intressting age.
What do you think of a Swamp theme, as a altarnative of a Jungle theme? I mean if miss Fortuna is right and
it comes it would be like 3bros1 already did said, just a bit like GE buildings that we already have and perhaps
a battlefield like PME.... personal I think a swamp theme inspired by the mangrove swamp would be intressting
and is still a bit like a jungle, but enough diffrent from GE and PME to become intressting. I hope they pick it
up if they plan a jungle themd future as they did said via miss Fortuna...