• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

DeletedUser5097

Haha, how about the winning idea of the GB contest, from Harleen. A set of diffrent boosts to choise
from. I have a idea how this can become possible. Just pick up her idea and convert
it to diffrent ''boosts'' and add this boosts in the friendstavern, under a new tap called
''personal playlist.'' The player unlocks this tap by building the GB to lvl 1 and unlocks
1 random playstyle (one of the playstyle effects that she sugested).
I messed around a bit with paint, some pictures and icons of the game, this was just
a bit quick done, but you get the idea. It can looks like a bit like this:
Personalplaylistsuggestion2.png
I used the goodies icon from the inventory for the above play style and the left part of the picture when you visit a NB in the option to
attack. In the left I just used a basic music icon and for the big pictures of the boosts a basic play icon. I have now just a leak of
music inspiration.:p The ussed amount of boosts are only a example, not a solide edit of her original idea, it's just a example how
it can been introduced. Also the costs are only examples and the only goal is to show how it can be.
Personal I think if you can choise only 1 boost per time and her suggested GB would been introduced in the game, it should be able
on lvl 10 to gives a 30% attacker boost. Since many players asked 4th attack GB and the concept is to customize the passive boost
and... just make your attack armies rock.:D

Just a reminder, this is the link to the original idea:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ign-a-great-building-contest.7411/#post-45426

A last note,
I don't want to edit the original idea, I just want to prove my support and believe in this idea that it's possible and that
her idea is good. I only bring a way for Inno to introduce her concept faster and making it eassier for programming, so
her idea will comes faster, I hope.:)
I hope this will gives Inno an idea and I hope this will be a reminder for them. Offcorse can this sytem been used
in a another way since it can open the doors to new types of GB's that allows to customize the passive bonus.
It's for example possible to change the icons so it fit better to the GB that will allow to customize the passive boost.

Edit: NormaJane - 2017-07-13 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8071

Anyone have any info on when it will be released?
Maybe the next GB will have a boost to increase the chance of having incidentes in our cities...
I hope not! The incidents don't give good enough rewards. I could quest a few times and get a better return.

DeletedUser7059

Yeah, last few updates bring NOT EVEN ONE bug, so why bother with beta testing something so small like OF III, huh? :D
(irony)

DeletedUser5097

Oceanic Future Part 3
P_SS_OceanicFuture_Workshop5.png
S_SS_OceanicFuture_Street1.png
S_SS_OceanicFuture_CarStreet1.png
X_OceanicFuture_Landmark2.png
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark2.png
O_SS_OceanicFuture_Hub2.png
O_SS_OceanicFuture_Hub2b.png
Well done, I does have some stats for the Manta for you. Maybe something that can been added in to
it?:)
Mantastats.png
Mantabaaistats-1.png
Edit: added spoiler; too large picture

DeletedUser6860

Can Turturret attack the light unit with Flying ability (such as the same age light unit Manta and the previous age light unit Dragon Drone), when this artillery unit has an ability Mortar?

Andi47

Overlord
The Turturret can not directly attack flying units, but when you hit a non-flying unit (e.g. a Battle fortress), nearby flying units will be hit by the Mortar ability.

BTW: the "flying" ability has recently been removed from the Manta, instead it got the Contact ability. So the Turturret can now attack Mantas directly.

DeletedUser5429

Thanks for the news. :)
If ever you find the (possible) 2nd great building, let us know. ;)

Pafton

Viceroy
Thanks for the news. :)
If ever you find the (possible) 2nd great building, let us know. ;)
There appears to be no 3rd great building, maybe they plan on having only 2, and the one which was supposed to release with Part 3 is coming with Part 4.

DeletedUser7905

I can not wait to hear what the new big monster will give ...

DeletedUser7905

Hello @Capo94

Or did you get all this information?

Do you know what will give new great monument?