• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
Lots of players do not place defenses in their cities. They do not defend their cities and now they will be rewarded with a building that protects the assets that they do not take care of. It is not fair.

CrashBoom

Legend
Hi!
Lots of players do not place defenses in their cities. They do not defend their cities and now they will be rewarded with a building that protects the assets that they do not take care of. It is not fair.
lol nice joke

spending tenthousands of FP to level it up to a proper level
to prevent losing a few FP every day

that can't be call rewarded.
it is an over-expensive punishment for not being able to collect in time :rolleyes:

vidicecilia

Baronet
lol nice joke

spending tenthousands of FP to level it up to a proper level
to prevent losing a few FP every day

that can't be call rewarded.
it is an over-expensive punishment for not being able to collect in time :rolleyes:
[/CITAR]

Don't victimize yourself!
If you don't have the ability to come up with a good enough strategy to collect in time and avoid being looted, you should play something easier.
I've been playing since 2012 and the game loses more and more attractiveness thanks to the fact that people don't make an effort to play it according to the requirements.
Within a year it will be more funny to play a Microsoft Casual Game than Forge of Empires.

If you can come up with a strategy that allows me to collect on time despite working 24hr shifts I'd be very interested in hearing about it

Panthera

Merchant
why is it that there is a questline for early age players and not later age players when early age players cant be plundered

it's a GB without ages
the developers probably wanted to keep the same principle as the Oracle

I hope they will find a replacement in Dudettas because the information is a bit lacking at the moment

Last edited:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I loved it - temporarily -
not so much for the non-looting bonus
as for the materials it gives
there is no other building 3Χ3 that gives so many materials
from previous ages
do you know when it will come to live servers ?

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek
Εγω το λατρεψα - προσωρινα -
οχι τοσο για το μπονους της μη λεηλασιας
οσο για τα υλικα που δινει
δεν υπαρχει αλλο κτηριο 3Χ3 που να δινει τοσα υλικα
απο προηγουμενες ηλικιες
ξερετε ποτε θα ερθει στους ζωντανους σερβερς ?

Darth Magic

Farmer
Just adding my 2 cents, my experience has been what some described earlier in the thread. This building is worthless. The % to stop the looter is too low to be worth the FP to level this stupid thing. I have it at level 10 and have yet to see it block a single looter.

You say the point of this building was because players getting looted is the biggest frustration and form of complaints. Well... this building is not going to change that in it's current form. If you really want to make getting looted less frustrating and stop the complaints then you need to redesign how this building works

Alternatively only build stuff that can be motivated / can’t be plundered and then who cares about picking up on time?
which means doing events where the prize is a building that can be plundered is a waste of time, which kind of defeats the object of a test server where we're supposed to be here to test new content, not play it like a live server city.

Emberguard

Emperor
which means doing events where the prize is a building that can be plundered is a waste of time, which kind of defeats the object of a test server where we're supposed to be here to test new content, not play it like a live server city.
Then you can use those prizes either as Auction fodder or if you have enough trade coins already go for Daily Specials or just use the events as is and cut your losses.

Panthera

Merchant
Lets have it on live servers it will go down well

I would say
if we are not there to explain to them how to get it
there is an absolutely negligible chance that the GB will appear on the server given the way we generally play

we already have trouble getting it while we are looking for it everywhere, 8 days for it to point the tip of its nose and for the moment given the margin of error, an excessively short time to get it

if all players get the Oracle easily
the Galata tower, not many will have it

Last edited:

Panthera

Merchant
we have no feedback on our side

the only information we have is on the post

Already from the time when Dudettas was there and did the intermediary, we couldn't get the information we wanted. So now that she's gone, we don't risk knowing why

knowing that on several occasions we asked for information on how to obtain the quest and that Dudettas did say that for the moment, the dev had not given him the information

when back from technical support, she could also have informed us but she is no longer there ...

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
Inno seems happy to have us feeling ignored...Not in any way good for the game...We use to hav e interaction with the developers. That was the good times. Now we have hear nothing from them. Sad...