• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Yekk

Viceroy
Fenix; you have hit the answer. It also would be quite easy for devolopers to change that parameters with a possible limiting of ages to keep the rarity. Let it run through LMA or possibly CA. Thus allowing mature worlds enough prints. Higher ages would still use diamonds once they found a print as my EMA player did on beta.

6zeva9

Baronet
I like the idea of giving it to new players however everyone gets plundered so the trigger for the quest should be for a plunder at all ages.
Since changes were made a few years ago, this changed. Plundering can no longer be carried out at Bronze Age, it is not possible to Plunder and in return be plundered until Military Tactics is unlocked towards the end of the Iron Age Tech Tree. As it also unlocks the PvP Fight which allows plundering to take place.

Are you therefore suggesting that the Quest should only trigger after someone actually plunders you regardless of how long it takes rather than a fixed point as happens with the Oracle?

JosefD

Merchant
I managed to obtain the tower by now. There hasn't been an attempt to plunder me since, but I certainly am on the watch!

Lady FB

Farmer
In our guild, we had a new player start the game when the Galata Tower was released. He had just moved up to bronze age, so he hadn't been plundered. Just a few days ago he moved up to Iron Age, researched PvP in the tech tree then sent a note out to the high players in his hood. Yes he got attacked and plundered and voila the questline was triggered. I have been in Iron Age for a while and have been attacked and occasionally plundered. And after the Galata was released, I was attacked and plundered again. The questline was NOT triggered for me. I believe that since this is a new feature and if Inno believes it should be released to Iron Age players - it should be released to all Iron Age players.

I have obtained the bps and have raised the Galata tower (after the questline did not trigger), but that's not the point. There's a lot of players in the live servers who will be in the same position as I was. And there will be only a tiny few who will have the Galata Tower-at least for a while in the beginning. So unless that is exactly what Inno planned, it's a flaw in this gb's roll out.

Come on inno! Give us all the quest with the plunder no matter the age! There are worlds out there so old that there are never any new players that make it to IA, how is anyone supposed to get gb there?

Then truly we will have a week of the plunders when its released on live.

GateKeeper

Baronet
It might have been suggested already, but today I was attacked, but the plunder was blocked, sweet love it... but how about some animation of the building that was either blocked or the Galata itself....maybe some fireworks, or some flags, or even the same "no" hand sign over the building. Cause if you dont read the log everyday, or check your attempts, you dont get the satisfaction of the blocked plunder. When plundered we get a "joe vs the volcano" symbol, showing we got plundered, lets create a symbol that shows it was blocked!!

Panthera

Merchant
Hello
for the moment not been able to verify the information of UBERhelp1
despite a young player having suffered their first looting .... no quests

Panthera

Merchant
For the moment we have found only one and unique way to have the Galata quest
get looted a BA good building at the end IA only.

Last edited:

Panthera

Merchant
the player who tries to have the quest we opened their account after the announcement of the Galata tower

we tried at the EMA
residential building
production building
good building

and ..... nothing
so we can only get the quest at the IA and only on good building BA for the moment

the quest for the oracle everyone has it
but the galata quest is a real mystery

Last edited:

Panthera

Merchant
what I'm afraid
is that it does not release the Galata Tower on the official servers in view of the difficulties in obtaining this GB

the Aztec colony will disembark on November 9 while this GB is still not scheduled although it was announced long before on Beta serveur

I personally have not yet had the time to report the many problems encountered on the Aztec colony since I have not yet finished testing how to obtain this GB
another update that will land on the official server with concerns that we have not even had time to test

Last edited:

Alphatier

Farmer
what I'm afraid
is that it does not release the Galata Tower on the official servers in view of the difficulties in obtaining this GB

the Aztec colony will disembark on November 9 while this GB is still not scheduled although it was announced long before on Beta serveur

I personally have not yet had the time to report the many problems encountered on the Aztec colony since I have not yet finished testing how to obtain this GB
another update that will land on the official server with concerns that we have not even had time to test

I am also surprised