• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

urine luck

Baronet
the house of horrors selection kit was available on the first day. its not been available since. is that by design?

chrisi3210

Steward
That I want to know too. Does someone got kits of the house of horrors selection by changing the daily specials ?

Last edited:
After being clear that I am able to build the building and after changes during the event I want give the following conclusions:
1. its more than duable after changes
2. I could complete the toy collection at least twice, which is a new to me. All the events before I couldnt even complete one
3. I can coplete the calender sticker stuff.
4. I will not pay real money for testing the second line of bonusses thats why I cant test this
5. The building itself is very nice and I will now build it.
Suggestion.... : instead of buildings which are not really effective and senceful for moneyinvesting/dia invesentment... I personally invest money or dias for e.g. of new expensions. I am kind of really lagging expensions. I would most probably invest in expensions but buildings that stay just for some days

Ice bear

Squire
Horror circus..twice..but only if i switch daily prices.

House of horro only first day.

Abandon asylum..only one day.

Many times a have the new tower....fragments.

How about instead of trying to bait people with finish supply items, you just stop requiring supply tasks in the quest lines.

A. Supply buildings are a waste of space in the end game. Even the special supply buildings don't hold their space anymore.
B. The kits don't affect the special supply buildings, and while at first you might think this is to avoid abuse - remember that these kits are not very common (you need 30 fragments), don't show up in the AD daily, and in the grand scheme of things - getting 1 extra FP when people are collecting hundreds to thousands daily is a grain of sand on the beach.

---
I just spent almost all of my tools from the beginning of the event (close to 600 tools). Initially I gave up after passing 5 maps and not finding any tickets. Now I'm 3 upgrades short even with the last task and I never found the monkey toy. Cleared the fog of war on each page and collected 95% of the lightbulbs. Not sure what happened on that. Got 10 daily prices (sen outposts). Only got one avatar.

Some of my guild were trashing the limited building. One day with extra 35% attack? Like why would this ever be useful? The pots and tavern could yeild more than this, and in the end only give a couple extra fights in gbg? If it was permanent, yeah people would pay real money for that, but for just one day...? And then you have to pay extra money on top of that to get more tools to get more lightbulbs to unlock it.

Last edited:

Cat TB

Farmer
Second Time that a calendar sticker just has disappeared overnight.

I always play this game in the way, that I stopped the game when I have found the calendar sticker for tomorrow.

But now it is again disappeared. What is it? Das Inno wants to annoy the players?
new balancing announced to "slightly decrease" the number of stickers available fairly close to the end of the event is clearly an attempt to get players to spend diamonds to get the ones they still need.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
How about instead of trying to bait people with finish supply items, you just stop requiring supply tasks in the quest lines.

A. Supply buildings are a waste of space in the end game. Even the special supply buildings don't hold their space anymore.
B. The kits don't affect the special supply buildings, and while at first you might think this is to avoid abuse - remember that these kits are not very common (you need 30 fragments), don't show up in the AD daily, and in the grand scheme of things - getting 1 extra FP when people are collecting hundreds to thousands daily is a grain of sand on the beach.

---
I just spent almost all of my tools from the beginning of the event (close to 600 tools). Initially I gave up after passing 5 maps and not finding any tickets. Now I'm 3 upgrades short even with the last task and I never found the monkey toy. Cleared the fog of war on each page and collected 95% of the lightbulbs. Not sure what happened on that. Got 10 daily prices (sen outposts). Only got one avatar.

Some of my guild were trashing the limited building. One day with extra 35% attack? Like why would this ever be useful? The pots and tavern could yeild more than this, and in the end only give a couple extra fights in gbg? If it was permanent, yeah people would pay real money for that, but for just one day...? And then you have to pay extra money on top of that to get more tools to get more lightbulbs to unlock it.

A is a *good thing*. One of the few remaining stresses against stacking whatever stats you care about (FP/military). This makes city design interesting - do you want space for 1 supply building and make the quests torture, or 6 and make them reasonable, or even more and make them fast? (With the tradeoff that if you have less you have more space for what you really want). This is a moderately interesting decision - we need more of those.

B. The further intricacy of using a special supply building and not always being able to rush (only on the productions that make coins or supplies) is also moderately interesting. While I went sleigh builders for a long while, I'm now thinking about cider mill lv 1 for the rush ability as rushes have gotten more common. Not as interesting as A, but still interesting.

---

The limited building can stack unlike pots and tavern - I agree it's too hard to obtain for the value it provides - but perhaps some whale on a new city will gobble up a few hundred of em to be able to fight all day in GBG one day since unlike pots + tavern, these towers stack with each other. The duration does need to be short because of the power it provides - it needs to be unrealistic to stockpile and maintain that state.

Ice bear

Squire
This is new era Daily specials..no selection kit....only first day House of horror.
Abandon asylum and Horror circus only switched. Abandon 1x and Horror circus 2x.

BeeVee

Squire
Hm,
I cannot check it any longer, but could it be that the tarot card caravan upgrade kits for completing the calender are not granted.
I completed the last quest today (gives 1upgrade) and I finished the calender (should give 2 kits)
but I only have 1 kit in inventory

Astrid

Baronet
I still wait for that Abandoned Asylum to appear. I salute the decision to increase the chance for daily specials by 5%, but now the important buildings show up only once(Abandoned Asylum and House of Horrors). All the other daily specials are now just filler.