• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Wow, inno... The House of Horrors kit was ONLY in the FIRST day (when no one had enough tickets to actually get much), and of course it never came up when switching the other cra**y daily prizes.
You are achieving new heights of a...wesomeness.
I will finish the event with over 5K tickets unspent, as I have plenty of your garbage already in stock.

You have very few decent events, and somehow you manage to **** those up too. Great job.
Thanks again, inno.

Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
can you switch in a decent prize for the last day please. ive got 100's of candles etc that were saved up for something useful to appear as a daily.

This is a great idea. Come on Inno, it's just beta, give us the Abandoned Asylum as a daily in the remaining hours.

And that Daunting Tower could be changed, make it a permanent building with 2 levels:

1. 1% attack for attacking army 5 current era goods
2. 2% attack for attacking army and 10 current era goods

Allow us to obtain no more than 1 of these per / year.

Older buildings such as the Haunted Tower could be improved, like it was done to Menagerie, add 40-50 goods to it at least.

Havik79

Baronet
I want to be pissed about Inno being douchy and only having the house of horrors once, but I can't.
I forget which was first, this or archeology, but I got the full set of the mini/side quests done, and never for either event since on either beta or my main world.
When the house of horrors came up, I got 10 of the selection kits and managed to get all the teddy bears once, today when I switched and ended up with the daily being watch tower, I got 13 of them, and then collected all the teddy bears, not once, not twice, but FIVE times, I have 285 tickets and missing one bear, I bet if I did all the quests again I could get them all again, but at this point, I am like I am being an old wrestling fan, I just want it to die and be done.

kawada

Marquis
It would be great if I could see how many times I've completed a specific toy's questline and received the collector's reward

Also, I've completed all of them a few times, but the tick next to the last one is missing
1665498844522.png

Retired Guy

Marquis
Is there a Joker sticker issue at the end of the event?? .. haven't seen a sticker for a couple days, spent some diamonds on more tickets tonight, and still couldn't find any..

Tanmay11

Regent
It would be great if I could see how many times I've completed a specific toy's questline and received the collector's reward

Also, I've completed all of them a few times, but the tick next to the last one is missing
View attachment 8478
the tick is there just to indicate which toy you're missing to complete full set again.

to check how many times you've completed just hover the mouse over a toy. the "amount completed" will be deducted when a full set is achieved and you collect the collectors reward.
1665546814418.png
1665546895984.png

Ice bear

Squire
So Horror circus...every event what i play start with selection kit from last event. Now was first Horror House...only one selection kit per event.
No Abandon, no Circus..only switched.

I havent selection kit like daily special last 5 days/and switched/ of event..than i win on 4000 ticket may be more...8 pcs Mass sellf aid..vrrrrrrrrrrrr

Astrid

Baronet
Give something with one hand and take back something else with 2 hands. This is Inno. They increased the chance for daily special but ruined again the chance for stickers and took away the Abandoned Asylum. If they are smart enough they should start writing a book titled "How to be forever greedy", a step by step guide by InnoGames.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Last day. Finally got the Pyschopomp Pete to finish a set. :)
I switched the daily hoping for House of Horrors or Abandoned Asylum, got the Botanical Rotunda. :rolleyes:
Spent the rest of my tickets and tools to get 13 Botanical Rotundas. LOL :p

Owl II

Emperor
They decided that the daunting tower would be a hit this year. But they didn't guess. The buildings of two or three years ago are still better than the current ones. The concept of temporary buildings is good for a 10-year-old game that is cluttered with all kinds of buildings. But the implementation is no good...
This is not the worst event of the last, however. GP is perfect for beginners, and it is easy to assemble.
Regarding stickers and toys, I agree with Astrid. They balanced the event so it won't be easy to put a calendar and get a collector's reward

Ice bear

Squire
Calenadar was easy for me collect. So toys..i have two rewards ..and one last day,but i dont finished tasks.
Collect 442 points without diamonds.
Main building is easy get without calendar selection kits.

Dissapointing this event? Selection kits from last event- daily specials.
It si purpose INNO? Will be this every event yet?

Owl II

Emperor
Calenadar was easy for me collect. So toys..i have two rewards ..and one last day,but i dont finished tasks.
Collect 442 points without diamonds.
Main building is easy get without calendar selection kits.
I paked toys and a calendar without diamonds. But the designers rebalanced the toys and stickers several times. I almost didn't see both in the last days of the event, only lightbulbs. Сontinuous lightbulbs and tools sometimes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Some of you had some questions if some things were intended. So I will answer these here:
Is it intended, that the new 5 Blueprint reward from Sir. Hugsalot is an Inventory item?
Yes it is.

Is the chance for stickers as bad as before?
No, it is still significantly higher, than in the first days. The amount was too high after the first adjustment, so it had to be decreased again.

Was the chance for the Collection also adjusted?
No, it is still the same as at the beginning of the Event.

Why was a specific price not offered as a daily special?
In the first couple of days, the Daily Specials were wrong. This was fixed with the first balancing adjustments. This is the reason you might have gotten some prices as "switch prices", that were not Daily Specials. Such an issue will not occur on live. Sadly, we are not able to share the intended Daily Specials for the first days with you.

Will there be further changes to the event for live?
Yes! We will announce them, once they are fully decided on and implemented.

CrashBoom

Legend
Some of you had some questions if some things were intended. So I will answer these here:

Is it intended, that the new 5 Blueprint reward from Sir. Hugsalot is an Inventory item?
Yes it is.
if it was intended why was it changed back to 5 BP directly opened ?

I finished that questline today a last time and didn't get them to the inventory anymore