• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

kawada

Marquis
Also, there would be no indicator what tool you are currently using. On browser you can hover, in the app you can't.
Thought, it would make a huge difference if the tools were on the right hand side. At least, I’d not have to drag them across the screen.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Thought, it would make a huge difference if the tools were on the right hand side. At least, I’d not have to drag them across the screen.
Sure, that is also feedback we forward every time. But it is also more "logical" to have them on the left, because you are advancing through a scary tent. You are on the left and have to use the tools to advance.
One solution could be to already advance, when you are 3 or 4 tiles away from the right border and not only when you reached it. This would also make the orb more valuable for example ^^

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That would solve the problem that you would not know what tool you are using, yes. But there is still another: The display what tiles will be affected. Sure, wo know how they work, but not players, that play the event for the first time. Even if there was an extended tutorial explaining it, you would have to remember how they work and if you don't play the game regularly, this can happen very fast.
So even though dragging might not be the best solution for user advancing, it is the easiest to understand.

The initial tutorial covers what the tools do, does it not? It certainly could.

And you spend far more time digging forward than you do being new.

Edit: Also you don't have to disable the drag... just provide both options.

Last edited:

kawada

Marquis
Even double click would be better, as for me
click one - highlight the area to clean
click two — clean it

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Event seems pretty comfortable to finish.

I've used several orbs testing them out - and i think they are a great deal at the current pricepoint, but I don't think they're necessary if the goal is just to finish 1 grand prize (which: good). If I were going to spend on the event to get extras though I'd definitely buy some.

I'm at 266/340 light bulbs needed - i still have 140*13 + 666 from the questline, plus the daily connection quests. And I think I'll only need about 1600 more tickets. I also still have 22*20 = 440 from unstarted toys plus 7 toy lines on the go that are part way done.

I have not managed to finish the toy set, missing Pete - but that's not terribly abnormal from past years.

I have been skipping many pumpkins because needing 12 levels seemed like it might be a bit of a stretch from past years - but it seems I worried too much.

I won ~4 specials getting this far despite that. Probably could've had about 50-100% more specials if I hadn't skipped so many pumpkins.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I just finished a toy quest and the final prize was 5 Blueprints.

But this time they were placed in my inventory.. They show as 5 Blueprints quantity 1.

I like this new feature.

Beta567

Baronet

But this time they were placed in my inventory.. They show as 5 Blueprints quantity 1.

I like this new feature.
Is there a reasonable explanation why? Why in the world does anyone need blueprints in the inventory???

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is there a reasonable explanation why? Why in the world does anyone need blueprints in the inventory???
It does remove annoying popups - instead of up to 5 popups when you collect them for all the GBs you got, there is no popup on completing the quest, and when you open them in inventory it's 1 single popup for as many chests as you open at once (so I had 3x5 blueprints inventory items, was able to open them all at once for 15 blueprints in one popup)

CrashBoom

Legend
Maybe to trade this item in the AD shop ?
too bad that it only has the delete button but no sell button

Now they will see your discussion and decide that it will be an abuse. And they will remove this package from the inventory
didn't they already decide (summer event chest) that BP in the inventory shouldn't be removed from the inventory

because we already told them that we collect 300+ chests only for the BP

but I think they will change it and they will tell us it was just a bug and not intended

Kreator

Farmer
Very nice a Daunting tower with 35% attack, Only very stupid that this only last 1 day.
I found out about this after spending extra diamonds to get all the fragments. Wish I had not done that and will definitely not do this in the live worlds. What a waste of diamonds.

Kreator

Farmer

I like this new feature.
I have done all subquests already and have no blueprint chest in my inventory.

Kreator

Farmer
Strange, I redid the quest and now I have the bp chest.

Maybe I already opened the previous chest. Can't remember. :D

BigCountry

Farmer
Second Time that a calendar sticker just has disappeared overnight.

I always play this game in the way, that I stopped the game when I have found the calendar sticker for tomorrow.

But now it is again disappeared. What is it? Das Inno wants to annoy the players?