• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

DeletedUser10002

Loving the event so far.
but I got an issue:
I got a book, it went to the library, then I opened it but the game just stopped, then the book was gone from the library.
:-(

DeletedUser9733

Hi, in the library it does not show that you are on a book quest or the number of the quest that you are on.book not showing.jpg

DeletedUser7624

@Zarok Dai - just to make sure: if I can get each book more than once does it mean I will 100% get each book at least once during event or it is possible that (assuming I will complete all quests and collect daily candies) I could possibly NOT find 1 or more books which will lead me to being unable to claim libratlrian special prize!
Thank you!
@Zarok Dai or @Dudettas or any other Inno guy who knows answer to my question - can I get to know it as well please? :)

qaccy

Emperor
Folks still complaining about plunder? Not only do I collect my stuff at the same time each day, I don't really get attacked even if I did leave my stuff sitting out for hours at a time. Guess it depends on your neighborhood, but up at the top of the tech tree there isn't really a lot of neighborhood fighting going on in my main world.

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai or @Dudettas or any other Inno guy who knows answer to my question - can I get to know it as well please? :)

I don't think we have ever 100% guaranteed the top prize of any event. It would kind of make it a giveaway instead of an event if we did.
Players have different play styles and different amounts of involvement in any event, so the outcome can't really be guaranteed.

DeletedUser7624

I don't think we have ever 100% guaranteed the top prize of any event. It would kind of make it a giveaway instead of an event if we did.
Players have different play styles and different amounts of involvement in any event, so the outcome can't really be guaranteed.
99% of events last 5 years I am playing if I complete all quests on live servers I get main prize. If I need to collect additional event currency like incidents or dailies for ingridients it makes it even easier. So I don't understand players who (considering they have done all event quests and logged in daily) don't max 1 event building. How many prizes of the day they have in mean time is totally random, that's for sure.
My actual question was and is - will I 100% get all 8 books at least once per event or I might not get some of them at all while other books I might (or not) get multiple times?

DeletedUser10002

Your book opened a questline
indeed, after a while the book quest appeared. meanwhile I got another and it appear instantly
perhaps we could improve the library quest with a "in progress" or something like that

DeletedUser5160

:/ We were able to get the main event prize before Inno went with loot boxes after 2014.....

qaccy

Emperor

Of course not for every player! I think the question was whether a player who's 'completed' the event will be able to receive it, as once all the quests are completed there's little a player can do to participate in an event without spending diamonds, and Inno has done fairly well recently with allowing any player in this position to at least walk away with a max-level prize from an event. I do believe this will be the case for the Asylum, but with the random nature of the books, I think there are concerns over just how random it is to find them and whether it can be reasonably expected for a 'free' player to collect them all if they've put in some effort to do so.

DeletedUser9666

My actual question was and is - will I 100% get all 8 books at least once per event or I might not get some of them at all while other books I might (or not) get multiple times?

I cannot speak for Inno but I guess they intend everyone to get at least one set of 8. Inno made it very easy to find them therefore I do not think they want it to be a challenge. Doing additional 40 easy mini quests should be probably the difficult part,

That being said...

The creepy tower is the daily special? I just got 3. And the haunted house and other rubbish are mini quest rewards? Shouldn't it be perhaps other way around?

6zeva9

Baronet
Assuming that the potions are discovered about as often as the idols, about 650 additional candies (or if the librarian reward is acquired, about 250 additional candies) have to be found in incidents to barely allow for 11 grand prizes... I have found none so far - but that usually takes a day or two...

I have found one incident each day so far, but they all have only 5 candies in each, so have 15 extra so far. If it stays at this rate I will only get 110 extra candies.

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
If you motivate the abondoned asylum, the coins will double...

Yes. However, for Grand Prizes that shouldn't be enough, so that's indeed an issue. We're already working on it.

Hi, in the library it does not show that you are on a book quest or the number of the quest that you are on.View attachment 4240

Hmm... but isn't the book art the same (shown in your library and quest tab)?

BUG: When I just collected the Lvl 3 Asylum, at first three FP were added to the FP bar and then two FP were deducted again - so essentially i got the correct amount of one FP, but it looked kind of funny...

That would be a weird behavior. Do you think it's possible to reproduce and send it to us?

I don't know if that responds your question, but as we've mentioned in the announcement, "their chance of appearance may vary depending on their rareness (there are regular, silver and golden books)". Although the books are randomly given, the difficult to get a golden book shouldn't be the same as getting a regular one.

For the other comments/suggestions, they were forwarded again :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Some more math...

Assuming you find about 2 books per big tool set, you will find about 24 "free" books during the event.

Under best case conditions the chances to find any of the books are about the same (one in eight) and only vary slightly - the chances to have all 8 of the books under the 24 free ones is about 72%.

As it was stated that the books can be found with different chances, the chances to have at least one of each drop to about 44% under the assumption that the silver books have halve the chances of common books and the golden books having only a quarter of the chances of the common books.

Day two and I've already collected all book but the last, golden one. I also received multiple books of the same kind. So let's see how hard it's gonna be to get that one, last book :p

DeletedUser9733

Hmm... but isn't the book art the same (shown in your library and quest tab)?

No numbers. Am I missing something?

This issue has now been fixed, thanks

Attachments

• book not showing#2.jpg
    book not showing#2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

Beta-OD

Squire
Extremely disappointed that this is plunder-able. Probly won't bother. And, yes I know it "can" be motivated, but it is stated in the wiki that it is basically at the bottom of the list for motivation. Not cool. 11 fps + 20 goods is way too big of a hit to give away for the space it takes up imo.

We haven't had a good plunderable building since the Maharajah's Palace. Atlantis will love visiting these.