• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

DeletedUser7624

Since most book rewards are rubbish they are worth to TRY to collect only once. Unless @Zarok Dai or @Dudettas or any other Inno guy can confirm that if manage to collect and complete two (or more) sets of 8 books I will receive librarian reward also two (or more) times.
There are 12-point-something sets of 395 candies available if you complete all quests and login daily. After 5 of them plus starting amount of tools I've got 104/220 green potions which looks like enough to get max lvl without diamonds. Unless Inno changes % and calls it "adjustment"

DeletedUser9666

I liked this event so much that I did all available quests in like 3 days. I can't believe I am writing it here, but - out of boredom - I have even done the books in exchange for some worthless rewards...

I still like this event a lot but there is nothing left to do. I could buy candies for diamonds but Inno priced them poorly. Maybe if Inno multipled number of candies x 5, like 200 candies for 200 diamonds, then maybe I would start consider spending some money.
Still, it is more fun to earn candies rather than simply buy them.

So that's my problem with this event - many days left and I have nothing left to do...

Perhaps the books - once found - could be done over and over again (with some increased difficulty of quests, or at least some variation in quests) and the main reward for each book would be giving at least a small amount of candies?

That could keep me busy and happy till the end of this event...

DeletedUser7624

You can win it more than once, but you only win the avatar the first time.
Since there is no chance or possibility to win 2xavatar I am fine with single avatar win. What I actually wanted to hear from you as from official inno member team is that if that I manage to complete all set of 8 books twice (or more) I definetelly WILL receive librarian reward twice (or more)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What I actually wanted to hear from you as from official inno member team is that if that I manage to complete all set of 8 books twice (or more) I definetelly WILL receive librarian reward twice (or more)
Isn't that what he told you?

DeletedUser9827

Honestly wondering if max Asylum can be reached without diamonds. Still need 3 upgrades (1 coming from questline), and still missing 2 books that would give tools to advance, got quite a few duplicates, it's like bp hunting to complete a gb set, really frustrating.
And like others said, population again, really?
I am wondering the same thing. Is it just me or does the Haunted house give wands and cauldrons WAY more often than brooms? I finally had to spend diamonds to get some more of these items.

podkap1970

Emperor
I am wondering the same thing. Is it just me or does the Haunted house give wands and cauldrons WAY more often than brooms? I finally had to spend diamonds to get some more of these items.
if you play the event right, not getting every pumpkin, and focus on the green vials, and missing books, than you should have no problem at all to get a lvl 9 Abandoned Asylum without spending a single diamond

DeletedUser9356

Is my luck just horrible, that I'm 11 stages in and have only found 1, count 'em 1, book?

podkap1970

Emperor
Is my luck just horrible, that I'm 11 stages in and have only found 1, count 'em 1, book?
the books are hard to see sometimes behind the spider webs
you have to discover all black places
and yes only 1 book so far is very unlucky, if you didn't miss them, see above

i have 7 grandprizes so far (working on the Wishing Well shrink kit), and got 2 silver, and all 4 diffrent common books (few doubles), i count 16 books, i did not take one common book once, because no need

DeletedUser9356

the books are hard to see sometimes behind the spider webs
you have to discover all black places
and yes only 1 book so far is very unlucky, if you didn't miss them, see above

i have 7 grandprizes so far (working on the Wishing Well shrink kit), and got 2 silver, and all 4 diffrent common books (few doubles), i count 16 books, i did not take one common book once, because no need

What do you mean, "discover all black places"?

DeletedUser10047

So, clear out ALL cobwebs? Lot of wands and brooms to do that!
There is no need to clear out "bright" cobwebs. They will show if there is something there. But the "dark" cobwebs could be hiding things such as books or potions.

DeletedUser8903

Level 3 Asylum in PE should be 3960 pop yet I am at 3033 pop even with my other residential buildings!