• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
it whould be better for happiness rather than population
This would make it totally OP.... But Tholos was already such a crazy building that gave all the good stuff (Happiness, Goods and FP)...

I guess that this is just Innos way of regulating how many of these buildings the players will be able to place into their city... Still I have seen cities with ten CN or more and no problems with happiness at all... If you lack the happiness, just build some regular cultural buildings - this just devalues the event building a little as you need extra-space.

DeletedUser10232

This would make it totally OP.... But Tholos was already such a crazy building that gave all the good stuff (Happiness, Goods and FP)...

I guess that this is just Innos way of regulating how many of these buildings the players will be able to place into their city... Still I have seen cities with ten CN or more and no problems with happiness at all... If you lack the happiness, just build some regular cultural buildings - this just devalues the event building a little as you need extra-space.

we are each entitled to our own opinion but i do see others who are in same boat as me i can see your point but it is an abandoned building for reason they dont have population but hey each to thier own

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
abandoned building for reason they dont have population
Yeah - As I said before, Inno could just have given it 0 Population, and instead give it negative happiness (in a similar amount as the population it currently gives) as already is with other Halloween buildings. The way it is now, starter cities can replace regular residential with it at least...

I like this idea with the books, but..
Maybe as some suggested - let the quests give candy or just some more decent quest reward in general than supplies/coins.
As for now the % to find books seems very small. It seems like it will be hard to complete all of them, but it's too early to say. I just hope it's not the case cause I really want that druid avatar!

DeletedUser10232

Yeah - As I said before, Inno could just have given it 0 Population, and instead give it negative happiness (in a similar amount as the population it currently gives) as already is with other Halloween buildings. The way it is now, starter cities can replace regular residential with it at least...

doesent have to be given negative happiness many folk like old buildings like this so we could have standard happiness

DeletedUser10232

I like this idea with the books, but..
Maybe as some suggested - let the quests give candy or just some more decent quest reward in general than supplies/coins.
As for now the % to find books seems very small. It seems like it will be hard to complete all of them, but it's too early to say. I just hope it's not the case cause I really want that druid avatar!
totaly agree

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Dudettas @Zarok Dai

Bug or intended?

The Special Production is available without motivation already
upload_2019-9-19_11-47-38.png

still it can get motivated:
upload_2019-9-19_11-48-24.png

but only difference is, the coins get doubled and it can not be plundered anymore I guess
upload_2019-9-19_11-49-33.png

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@In.My.ConTroL

BUG:
When I just collected the Lvl 3 Asylum, at first three FP were added to the FP bar and then two FP were deducted again - so essentially i got the correct amount of one FP, but it looked kind of funny...

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Short calculation and comparison:
- there are about 4880 guaranteed free candy (4155 Scrolls in the Archaeology Event)
- big tool set costs 395 (330 in Archaeology)

- the free currency allows for 12.3 big tool sets (12.59 in Archaeology)

To get the max level asylum 6 additional kits are needed from the grand prizes - 11 grand prizes are needed assuming that every second prize is an upgrade. In the Archaeology Event 7 upgrades were needed, but only 10 grand prizes as there were 2 upgrades per one other prize. 10 grand prizes were barely reachable at the time.

Assuming that the potions are discovered about as often as the idols, about 650 additional candies (or if the librarian reward is acquired, about 250 additional candies) have to be found in incidents to barely allow for 11 grand prizes... I have found none so far - but that usually takes a day or two...

Last edited:

DeletedUser10150

Extremely disappointed that this is plunder-able. Probly won't bother. And, yes I know it "can" be motivated, but it is stated in the wiki that it is basically at the bottom of the list for motivation. Not cool. 11 fps + 20 goods is way too big of a hit to give away for the space it takes up imo.

DeletedUser10047

Extremely disappointed that this is plunder-able. Probly won't bother. And, yes I know it "can" be motivated, but it is stated in the wiki that it is basically at the bottom of the list for motivation. Not cool. 11 fps + 20 goods is way too big of a hit to give away for the space it takes up imo.
Bottom of the list? Buildings that generate FPs get motivated first, and buildings that generate the most FPS get motivated before those that generate fewer FPs.

DeletedUser10150

Bottom of the list? Buildings that generate FPs get motivated first, and buildings that generate the most FPS get motivated before those that generate fewer FPs.
"As the Building does not produce special resources upon motivation, it has a low priority in the motivation order and will only get motivated randomly with the regular buildings after all special buildings that produce forge points, goods, guild power, medals, or blue prints have been motivated.".....

Julian24

Viceroy
I can't imagine, that this is intended. You could also plunder the Crows Nest in the beginning.