• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

Lionhead

Baronet
what do the last battles have in both waves?

The last one was (as far as I remember):
1. 2 Railguns, 2 Sattelite Spotters, 2 Hover Tanks, 1 Reckon Raider and 1 Surrogate Soldier
2. 2 Railguns, 1 Sattelite Spotter, 1 Hover Tank, 1 Reckon Raider, 1 AF-Champion, 1 Rogue and 1 Surrogate Soldier.

DeletedUser5429

The last one was (as far as I remember):
1. 2 Railguns, 2 Sattelite Spotters, 2 Hover Tanks, 1 Reckon Raider and 1 Surrogate Soldier
2. 2 Railguns, 1 Sattelite Spotter, 1 Hover Tank, 1 Reckon Raider, 1 AF-Champion, 1 Rogue and 1 Surrogate Soldier.
I would add that the last battle was easier than the three previous ones.

DeletedUser

I have problems with level 3, sector 13
1) 7 Recon Rider
2) 3 Railguns, 2 Sattelite Spotter, 3 Hover Tank

DeletedUser4285

isn't that an upgraded version of the one where that sector had 7 swarms instead of 7 recons before AFE was released and we reached that era?

podkap1970

Emperor
just like me :), its an extremely difficult two-wave encounter

I managed to win it using 2 surrogate soldiers + 6 rogues (no diamonds)
i dont wanna know how many losses you had in the 2nd wave, against the hovertanks and railguns
i will stay with my combo champion/railgun+6 rogues, and lose only 2 units

DeletedUser4256

i dont wanna know how many losses you had in the 2nd wave, against the hovertanks and railguns
i will stay with my combo champion/railgun+6 rogues, and lose only 2 units

5 losses but obviously I dont care so I have Alcatraz for this :D

podkap1970

Emperor
5 losses but obviously I dont care so I have Alcatraz for this :D
ok,
in one of my other cities, i dont have the alcatraz that high, because there was no need, and i can lay sieges faster with less units
but for the expedition would be nice to have a higher alc, atleast higher as rank 4 :)

DeletedUser4256

ok,
in one of my other cities, i dont have the alcatraz that high, because there was no need, and i can lay sieges faster with less units
but for the expedition would be nice to have a higher alc, atleast higher as rank 4 :)

mine just gives me 6 a day

DeletedUser7419

Hi :)

I'm a bit disappointed by your latest IA swap...
I found it was already difficult with neighbours IA (at level 3, after the second temple), but now, with map IA it will be totally impossible to finish for me, and quite to expensive to do it with negotiation...

EG is dead for me, as it is only the 3rd level that gives interesting prices (at least that justify the cost).
It's only my opinion, I'm sure better players will enjoy this change. :)

DeletedUser4256

The Contribution list is still meaningless
Sometimes we must choose if its worth to unlock level III or not based on how many guildies have completed level II or are close to doing it
We dont have such information, just a meaningless amount of points made by everyone but no one is able to know what level each participating guildie is currently in to be able to make a right choice (to unlock a level and spend goods or not unlock and save goods)

Please, make the GE contribution list a bit useful

Lionhead

Baronet
Sometimes we must choose if its worth to unlock level III or not based on how many guildies have completed level II or are close to doing it
We dont have such information, just a meaningless amount of points made by everyone but no one is able to know what level each participating guildie is currently in to be able to make a right choice (to unlock a level and spend goods or not unlock and save goods)

Please, make the GE contribution list a bit useful

Not saying I´m disagreeing, but untill such list is available, try communication within your guild..

DeletedUser7454

It definitively need some sort of tweaking. Points are more or less meaningless (though if one can figure out how many points one gets from reaching the last station in level 3 in each era) maybe indicating where a players is at GE would be much better indicator (e.g. I/8 = 8 station on level I). The ranking is misleading as well. The one who ends up 1st is also the one who lost the most battles, so not really N 1 in my book. Moreover those who are in the lower era feel less important as they bring in way less points then those on the top. So if GE is intended as a guild bonding excise players should not made inconsequential.

LastWarrior

Regent
It seems to have a bias to the traders, no matter how well our fighters do as they get through to the end of level three, its always 10k or so behind our traders. This could do with a tweak.

DeletedUser4381

It seems to have a bias to the traders, no matter how well our fighters do as they get through to the end of level three, its always 10k or so behind our traders. This could do with a tweak.

That will be down to the traders having to use a lot more attempts. (A failed attempt still gives points.)