• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser

Is the amount of power to reach per guild level dependant on the size of the guild and the eras of the guild members?
guild level: no
expedition level: yes

i did 2 expedition on 2 (live) servers this week

- on 1st server we reached 'level' 13
it says power reached: 42.036 (next level would be +3.503)

- on 2nd server we reached 'level' 10
here it says: power reached: 40.284 (next level would be +4.476)

could you explain to me, why are there so 'big' diffrences between those 2 servers please ?

if we would have made one more level on 2nd server, we would have gotten more power (44.760) as on 1st server, but we would have reached 2 lesser levels (11)

it is very easy
you have more high era players on 2nd server
but not so many of them finished the expedition

20 future era players: more power per level and need more points
than 5 future era players and 75 early era players

Last edited by a moderator:

podkap1970

Emperor
ok
1st server 28 FE players, 14 did complete all 3 difficulties
2nd server 42 FE players, 6 did complete all 3 difficulties

DeletedUser6705

Guild power comes in "parcels" - click on the crown in the GE window to see how big a chunk you'll get with each check point.

And each time a guild reaches a check point one of these parcels are dished out, and the next check point will require a few more points for the next power parcel (whose size stays constant). The size of the check point and the points already gained towards it are in the middle of the screen.

Both the size of the "power parcel" and the check points depend on the number of guildies and their age. While I cannot offer a formula, tests in really small guilds let me believe that each of the three levels should yield 6(ish) check points if every single player in the guild completes the level. So all in all you could get 18 "power parcels", spread evenly over the 3 levels (L3 gives better individual rewards, but the guild rewards are th esame between L3 and L1).

DeletedUser4256

I'd like to suggest some improvements to the Contribution list

now we only see the total expedition points made by the guildies, this information doesnt tell me much about the level of participation if I want to decide the next week what to do (unlock or not unlock levels 2 and/or 3)
Instead of seeing only the expedition points I'd like to see what expedition stage the guildies are in or the current attempts made by everyone or both. It'd be more realistic so we could see sometimes that a member on a lower era is really one of the best and committed member of the guild.
Showing only the expedition points doesnt tell you that.

Something like this:

Rank Attempts Points
#1 member a (LMA) 48/48 15,000 expedition points
#2 member b (LMA) 50/48 15,500 expedition points
#3 member c (FE) 30/48 120,000 expedition points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

50/48? :eek:
Is there something I am missing here? o_O

Macha

Squire
another week with another round of guild expeditions & still no signs of the non-fighting negotiate option...any word when or if this is going to be introduced

DeletedUser4285

it's so annoying having to refresh the browser for each expedition i do.

DeletedUser6529

I am runing Chrome on a windows 10 computer and it seems as soon as I start a expidition battle it never loads the map and I have to refresh the page. Then it works fine. This does not normally happens on other battles.

Expeditions are a lot of fun with great rewards, really a hit i my point of view.

Lady M.

Steward
That was happening in beta for me yesterday but was fine on the main servers. I was using Chrome at the time. I'd really like to see two things on GE

1. Be able to see how many levels each member has completed or at least tried
2. Have guild leaders be able to see who is donating to the treasury and in what amounts.
I hear a number of guilds say they won't unlock level three due to costs/difficulty and not really sure how many are doing that level
i also hear and see a number of guilds getting rid of "inactive" members ie. those not doing GE due to the costs to unlock for everyone. Hopefully the negotiate feature will help. Many guilds have great farmers who don't fight. Shame to get rid of them just because they aren't able to do GE right now.

DeletedUser6705

Instead of seeing only the expedition points I'd like to see what expedition stage the guildies are in or the current attempts made by everyone or both.
Rank Attempts Points

I think I would prefer to see just the wins, rather than total battles - that gives real progress relevant to unlocking at first sight. I don't care if s.o. was farming a few extra points along the way by loosing 25 battles... Your suggestion would work great if no points were awarded for lost battles

DeletedUser

but all battles gives points not only wins
so why not show wins and battles (everybody knows that it are 48 sectors, no need to write that for every player)

so it would be wins/battles
#2 member b (LMA) 48/50 15,500 expedition points
#3 member c (FE) 30/30 120,000 expedition points

DeletedUser6705

wins/battles is perfect - perhaps I misread magnus' post, as in his example all are 48 for the second number.

DeletedUser

how can we defeat Arctic Future troops with 105% boost when the Arctic Future units which have a bonus against them will be released in a few month :mad: