• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser6705

the 65% chance of getting 2 Tempel of Relikt BPs in the last chest (3rd round) is too high

what about:
20% 100 diamonds
10% premium production building
10% special building
50% ToR BPs
10% premium cultural building ?

I think that would still be terrible... I'm one of these terrible fighters who can only just make it through level 3, loosing far too many units ... since I have my tower already I have given up on the last few encounters... just not worth it. I don't think those BPs should attract more than 20 % max.

DeletedUser4256

Some days ago I pointed out this issue https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-temple-of-relics.6129/page-7

Its obvious they changed this chest to promote the construction of ToR and they werent thinking (or they didnt want) what would happen once a player has it. The fact is once you have built the ToR you have a great chance of getting 2 more ToR BPs on the last chest every week and for you at that stage everytime you get 2 more ToR BPs from the last chest is the same as getting nothing

DeletedUser4381

Some days ago I pointed out this issue https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-temple-of-relics.6129/page-7

Its obvious they changed this chest to promote the construction of ToR and they werent thinking (or they didnt want) what would happen once a player has it. The fact is once you have built the ToR you have a great chance of getting 2 more ToR BPs on the last chest every week and for you at that stage everytime you get 2 more ToR BPs from the last chest is the same as getting nothing

I completely agree!

On the scale of 1-10 for how good that decision was I'd give it a -50!

Now that the reward for this chest is mostly going to be 2BPs for a GB I have already built and have no intention of taking above L10, it's actually completely pointless to go above Expedition 44. (The rewards just aren't worth it... and that includes the new Guild Championships... I'd say why, in the case of the latter, except I'm not going to because *not telling* gives me an edge in the GE Returns.)

DeletedUser7265

A simple solution: The probability to get a blueprint from temple gets smaller, as soon as you have the temple. Problem solved.

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm you didnt change the chance of getting ToR BP in last chest its still 65 %, seriously ....

i vote take this out please, the whole ToR BP in the last chest, noone needs that, (a few always needs it, i know)

Lady M.

Steward
And then there are those of us who are levelling tor to higher levels and want those bps. Can't please everyone :p I'd love to see a 4th level though. I'm done all three by Thursday or Friday usually then am bored until Tuesday again

DeletedUser7658

nobody in my guild can open the 2nd level even if we have the first levels and all the goods ?

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Guys, GE is getting really tired these days. It has been unchanged for a long time and like almost everyone else, I am now very bored with things like "Face of Ancients", "Sun Gods", endless "Tribal Squares", etc. My inventory is stuffed with the things and something new would be good. I could even suggest adding a Jade prize of "Any Event Building Upgrade Kit". Not looking for lots of them every week, but the odd one or two would be most welcome. Many of us have almost complete event buildings in out inventory and it would be great to be able to finish and use them. Any chance?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I can only agree. I see a lot get tired of GE, that's sad. With the new event rewards we see, "Face of Ancients", "Sun Gods" could need a little upgrade, defense%, medaljes or something else. "Tribal Squares" should give 10 goods now where we have event rewards at 6 tiles that gives 15 goods.
There have to be a reason to do GE, special N4 or to upgrade the tempel.

DeletedUser9410

I can only agree. I see a lot get tired of GE, that's sad. With the new event rewards we see, "Face of Ancients", "Sun Gods" could need a little upgrade, defense%, medaljes or something else. "Tribal Squares" should give 10 goods now where we have event rewards at 6 tiles that gives 15 goods.
There have to be a reason to do GE, special N4 or to upgrade the tempel.

Agreed, its even more ridiculous to find a gate of the sun god in an encounter chest, dont we get enough of them in the relics.
Im my opinion they are coming up with some very good buildings in the events that are making the older ones obsolete, but not changing the rewards for the older quests like ge. Result is you now sit with stacks of buildings in your inventory that are virtually useless.
If they arent going to change them, then they should at least allow us to trade or sell them.
But that suggestion has been shot down many times.
Iv at least found some use for the dozens of cultural buildings and houses i have, place them and sell them for quests that require me collecting coins and supplies.

I also agree, GE is becoming a chore, once it was something I looked forward to, but now I find my self rushing through it as quick as possible to get it out of the way.
The good prizes from relics seem to have slowly disappeared.......silver relics seem to mostly contain, face, sun god, victory towers and Colosseum prints....I will admit the face's and gods do come in handy for DC and events, but I dont need enogh to fill my whole city.
Level 4 seems to have suffered the most, used to be worth the effort...

Luke Stark

Marquis
Dear Zarok,

did I missed the info about making the GE more difficult since few weeks for VF players or did You guys did it "quietly" ???

Luke Stark

Marquis
Would You be so kind to check that cause a lot people have notice it in my guild in the course of the last few weeks or so...

DeletedUser

Would You be so kind to check that cause a lot people have notice it in my guild in the course of the last few weeks or so...
There were no changes in the GEx.
We have Rocket Troops in the VF now, though. :)

DeletedUser

Well since this thread is aktive again, how about some new rewards for GE, some players are starting to feel that its not worth their time anymore.
One suggestion would to make the terrace farm upgradeable, something like +5% to what it can make pr upgrade, that wouldnt be to powerful, and it would make TF good to get again, or something else to renew the interest for GE.

Last edited by a moderator: