• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser7208

i´ve a question, if i don´t play this, it load until it have 8 Expeditions?

DeletedUser

I hope I did not just neglect the info in the description.
What happens when a guild completes the expedition? Do the other guild members lose their chance to participate?

Or do only the chests count along?

DeletedUser

two things that can be improved
- tower ranking after the battle

- change the battle points calculation of 2-wave-battles
at the moment it is: 0 (first wave) + 2 * second wave
and second wave are less units to defeat: so the result is much less than
first wave + second wave
but that would be the correct value

DeletedUser6037

After couple of months a bit different think implemented to the game. It was necessary to do that. Looking good. Thx

DeletedUser6501

What a great improvement!!! For now I think it is really great and am looking forward to new developements.
I am one of the critics who THOUGHT the game was dying, but all of a sudden I am te opposite!! I now feel like a manic depressive :)

Keep up the good work and kudos to you all!

DeletedUser7419

Hello :)
I like it a lot, this is another way to get guild power without doing GvG (the other being hall of fame), so it will help peaceful guilds to progress.

Anyway, thank you to keep being creative, it's really enjoyable :)

edit: I was proposing something already done :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4282

About time for Inno to come up with something pleasing and
fun to play! Well done! :)

DeletedUser4716

Nice one, its good to see something better coming from you, prizes are better than the usual rubbish you get in the competitions, could do with Forge Points prizes, as this is what is short of in the game. but overall I like it.

DeletedUser7043

Nice treasure Hunter for us let me guess we get a Indiana Jones like picture if we solve all possible encounters by ourselves? I mean for one Player.
But really nice work! More like that! PLEASE!

DeletedUser7212

I have just started to guide expedition and I like that, it's fun and rewards are fine..