• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

-Alin-

Emperor
tomorrow starts the next GEx

so I hope we get the first rebalancing announced today

it would then be part of todays update. so if we get one then at the same time as the daily changelog

Imagine being diamonds removed from these levels, will be riot here.
Also, they will increase the stats for level 4 while they reduce a bit the 5th level one, You never know ...

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I wonder how INNO prepares its novelties!
do they carry out "market research" with their former players?
They have player operators or moderators who know the game well and who can anticipate reactions. Are they contacted before developing these new features?

Personally, on the .fr forum, during the first discussion on the level 5 project, to the sole knowledge of the poilers I wrote:

"I feel it's going to be a beef ..... stew!
If it requires setting up the city's defenses only being warned when the beta is released, it's totally lame, it would at least deserve to have new expansions to develop the defense without sacrificing the rest. A new need that comes suddenly after 10 years of play deserves it!
Otherwise it will be, like the arena, shunned by the majority."

"Make a jam" = Give a concert in the form of musical improvisation.
"Daube" = french cooking recipe but also in slang A thing of poor quality

You didn't have to be very perceptive to see the reactions coming....

I'm very curious to see how they'll do now!

-Alin-

Emperor
It seems the rewards for GE 1-4 are adjusted already, we will see tomorrow exactly what was changed anyway by ourselves.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
A request to all beta players: write down / record all the possible rewards you can win in each level and share them. According to Juber the specific details won't be announced, but if we all share our results we can quickly get an idea of what the changes are.

Kronan

Viceroy
A request to all beta players: write down / record all the possible rewards you can win in each level and share them. According to Juber the specific details won't be announced, but if we all share our results we can quickly get an idea of what the changes are.

Be glad to help, and applaud you taking the lead on the initiative, @MooingCat .

Can wait to see what gets cumulatively assembled from a true TEAM effort on this.

YOUR AGE/ERA - GE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: ##
Items in the Chest…(and their %%)
What I won/received
Encounter 1​
Encounter 2​
Encounter 3​
Encounter 4​
Encounter 5​
Encounter 6​
Encounter 7​
Encounter 8​
Encounter 9​
Encounter 10​
Encounter 11​
Encounter 12​
Encounter 13​
Encounter 14​
Encounter 15​
Encounter 16​

Last edited:

Una Queen

Squire
you want all recorded/written down or only big encounters of 1 - 4?

ok, some "more "thoughts" about GE V :
I "expected" something different if I first read about GE V and it's about the boost of your defending army... then I saw the map and readed "Defend" ....

It can be "cool" if GE V need to be done on a battlefield that is totally different. Since the view of GE V is a "Jungle", why not create 5 some kind of jungle units? Each with a unique skill so we, players, have to "think" about how to win each encounter! (then it's posible to win!)
Making for each encounter a Unique Jungle-field (or just create a bunch of different ones that appear randomized?) AND (eventually?) let the "GOAL" of each encounter be a choice by the player between :
1) win/complete it through defeating all enemy jungle-units OR
2) win/complete it when 1 of the player jungle-units succeed in reaching a certain square on the Jungle-field before getting killed. OR ...
3) win/complete it ... (more ideas possible I believe!)
Thinking about special skills like "Hide" versus "Blast"(ignore hide), Greater/bigger jump (between 2 jungle trees), Jump attack, Roll attack, Sneak attack, Coconut-shooting, Hide/swim under water by following a jungle river (as a defense skill), ...
Terrain is jungle: with water (river or lake), big trees, bushes, narrow paths (plain), mountains (hills), rocks/kliffs, ruines (old walls), ...

For the Negotiations I just know one thing for sure : the big amount of Goods you need is not realistic ! Lower the amount of Goods drastically!
OR create something "extra" on the encounters of GE L1-4 where the players have a big chance to win special jungle goods (coconut, bananas, grapefruit, ...) which is needed for the negotiations.

Last edited:

Una Queen

Squire
Even a recording is fine, there can be seen everything.
yes but Im asking if you guys want all the rewards or just the big encounters rewards? Ill write down what you guys want, I honestly dont know how to video record on my computer. Im not as computer smart as some of you. :)

-Alin-

Emperor
yes but Im asking if you guys want all the rewards or just the big encounters rewards? Ill write down what you guys want, I honestly dont know how to video record on my computer. Im not as computer smart as some of you. :)
All will be fine.

CrashBoom

Legend
the big encounter rewards will be the same for all
x fragments of the selection kit of that level where you can chose one of those 4 things (2 things in level 2)

written in the announcement

Check the table below to see what kind of buildings you will be able to choose from upon assembling a Selection Kit from Guild Expedition levels 1-4:
Level 1Level 2Level 3Level 4
  • Gate of the Sun God
  • Gate of the Sun God Upgrade Kit
  • Face of the Ancient
  • Face of the Ancient Upgrade Kit
  • Ritual Flame
  • Ritual Flame Upgrade Kit
  • Tribal Square
  • Tribal Square Upgrade Kit
  • Sacred Sky Watch
  • Sacred Sky Watch Upgrade Kit
  • Terrace Farm
  • Terrace Farm Upgrade Kit
  • Fountain of Youth
  • Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit

the only question which remains:
how many weeks to play a level to get enough fragments for one kit: also 4 weeks like in level 5 ? or less maybe 2 weeks ??
or even 1 week (I doubt that): would be 26 fountain + 26 shrink kits per year

Last edited:

Una Queen

Squire
the big encounter rewards will be the same for all
x fragments of the selection kit of that level where you can chose one of those 4 things

written in the announcement

Check the table below to see what kind of buildings you will be able to choose from upon assembling a Selection Kit from Guild Expedition levels 1-4:
Level 1Level 2Level 3Level 4
  • Gate of the Sun God
  • Gate of the Sun God Upgrade Kit
  • Face of the Ancient
  • Face of the Ancient Upgrade Kit
  • Ritual Flame
  • Ritual Flame Upgrade Kit
  • Tribal Square
  • Tribal Square Upgrade Kit
  • Sacred Sky Watch
  • Sacred Sky Watch Upgrade Kit
  • Terrace Farm
  • Terrace Farm Upgrade Kit
  • Fountain of Youth
  • Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit

the only question which remains:
how many weeks to play a level to get enough fragments for one kit: also 4 weeks like in level 5 ? or less maybe 2 weeks ??
or even 1 week (I doubt that): would be 26 fountain + 26 shrink kits per year
thats right, I forgot, I did point that out to someone because they tried telling me that fountain of youth isnt fragments on this forum, actually earlier in this thread.

Demeter7

Squire
If they make the Lvl 1-4 changes only on beta, we will be able to compare the rewards to live this week.

Una Queen

Squire
does anyone know if the boosts for AI troops have been readjusted for ge5? or is it for us to find out tomorrow too?