• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You're correct. Prestige comes from:
  • Guild V Guild
    • land owned +bonus for being a top ranking Guild on a per map basis
      • 1st (+15%)
      • 2nd (+10%)
      • 3rd (+5%)
  • Guild Level
    • Level x 25
  • Guild Battlegrounds
    • League Points x 18

Guild Expedition only provides Crowns towards the Guild level. The bonus on Crowns earned for finishing in the top three in Guild Expedition are 1st (+25%), 2nd (+15%) and 3rd (+10%)
Thanks for clarification. I thought the main reward of GbG was an massive amount of guild power adding up to the lvl, similar to GE.

GE gives an addition to crowns, yes. The first three receive an addition to prestige on the GVG. The idea is to give the guilds within the groups at least some reason to compete
yeah I got you're point immediately to give guilds a motivation to compete against each other and I agreed. Would still be kinda nice and meaningful for guilds being #1 of their world of all apex guilds' #1 diamond league guilds. Similar to PvP towers for the hood.

Kreator

Farmer
Well one way to allow smaller guilds to be able to participate more, would be to remove the lock feature. With no locks, the smaller guilds could always be doing advances. To make it even more interesting, only award points when a sector is taken.
Define smaller guild? Otherwise there will be big issues and lots of discussions and fights among guilds.

Beta-OD

Squire
Since you can chain on both sides of the elephant, can you have elephant, garden, elephant making the garden twice as valuable?

Sort of like the Hippodrome set up.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Define smaller guild? Otherwise there will be big issues and lots of discussions and fights among guilds.
Well, since the issue is large guilds dominating the map, smaller here would be guilds that get blocked from doing advances.

In numbers I would say less than 50 members. But with numbers you start to get into things like participation rate, how much attrition can members handle, how many units can members muster per day - so it's hard to have an absolute definition.

This seems to be a problem mainly in the diamond league. My solo guild in the gold league has never had a problem doing as many advances as I can muster up troops or goods and time for. The 40 member guild I am in that is in the diamond league is currently having some problems getting in the all the advances the members desire - a problem it did not have in platinum.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Since you can chain on both sides of the elephant, can you have elephant, garden, elephant making the garden twice as valuable?

Sort of like the Hippodrome set up.
No, you can only chain the garden to one side of the elephant.

.My beta town has not progressed to where I can participate in GBG yet. I'm curious if the changes to GBG had any effect on rewards payout (i.e. FP, goods, diamonds, etc.)? Thanks!

jess1155

Farmer
"offense" record that showing member still attack under"stop" sign is placed is completely non-sense and should be removed
I 100% disagree. This is the feature along with knowing who flips a sector that I and sooo many commanders/generals/leaders whatever you call them in your guild was looking forward to the most!
I do agree it should not show and intrusion unless the person hit attack after stop was placed rather than the overflow hitters that were mid fight.
This feature is important to many because of the ability to catch members taking the priming from the commanders.
In most guilds, that hit hard and fast the stop sign is placed early to prevent accidentally flipping sectors before ready but also to give the primes, example the exclusivity of the hits from 145/150 (whatever your guild stop at) through to 159 before coordinating the flips. This is an incentive to have someone step up and run a rotation. Sometimes you get members who help themselves to some of those hits! This feature if done correctly (it seems is not quite perfect) would show offenders that are taking from commanders. **Without helper/ on mobile**
Unfortunately it seems from what Im reading, inno is only showing a person intruding 1x per 24hrs? This does nothing to help find culprits if they dont flip the sector. I want to see the persons 12 consecutive hits that they stole on a no hit sector.
If Im wrong please correct me, I hope I am!!
If Im reading correctly then inno needs to improve this to find repeat offenders being selfish toward the leaders running maps and making their farm possible.

Kreator

Farmer
In one of my guilds the whole guild will be the intruders. As we use the stop sign to indicate that the sector can be attacked until it reaches 150.
The target sign means: take the sector.
So the stop sign is already there when there are 0 hits.

In one of my guilds the whole guild will be the intruders. As we use the stop sign to indicate that the sector can be attacked until it reaches 150.
The target sign means: take the sector.
So the stop sign is already there when there are 0 hits.
It's your problem, you are hijacking a feature just because innogames only allows 2 different signs per province.
Those who use the symbol for what it's made for are happy with the new functionality.