• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
GBG 2021 Banner.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, November 3rd, our Guild Battlegrounds Update will be activated. You will see all the new things with the Battleground starting on the 4th!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Elephants are too dangerous!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Best regards,
Your Forge of Empires Team

-Alin-

Emperor
Finally something to make me excited playing again FoE after one month+ of very low activity ...
Hoping aswell for good news regarding the buttons to be alligned again and do 34 fights/minute.
The map looks amazing, can't wait to see how fights will be and how buildings will help us there.
I'll wait and see.

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
"From November 3rd, the maps will be alternating (meaning once you have played one map, that the next will follow)" - does it mean that 1 season we gonna have new map than following season will be old one and than again new one? Or if not than how we can get SoH anymore?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
"From November 3rd, the maps will be alternating (meaning once you have played one map, that the next will follow)" - does it mean that 1 season we gonna have new map than following season will be old one and than again new one? Or if not than how we can get SoH anymore?
Yes, from now on you will get the new map, then the old, then the new again,...
The SoH is only available on the old map :)

-Alin-

Emperor

Looks like this, one season new one, next season the old one and so on.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I will post the nice tables, as soon as they are available to me. Since the Update will be activated today already, I might have them today. :)
I wonder why in announcement it says about Nov 3rd while in game time counter clearly states new season starts 4th 8 am British time :)
Anyway, any details are much appreciated so I can highlight them on my russian utube channel :)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I wonder why in announcement it says about Nov 3rd while in game time counter clearly states new season starts 4th 8 am British time :)
Because we activate it today. One change you already can see after activation is the feature in the Guild Profile :)

Anyway, any details are much appreciated so I can highlight them on my russian utube channel :)
Such updates are always made in advance. Because when the new season starts, it will be too late to update. Moreover, Europe will still be sleeping.

What about the cost of each building? Is it changed to 1/3 of a good or can it still be 99% of 1 good and 0.5% of the two others?

1BFA

Viceroy
" With hexagons, we were able to fit in two more neighbors (rather than 4 previously), ensuring more strategy will be needed in terms of facing off against opposing guilds! "

What the heck does this mean?...sorry don't get it

Emberguard

Emperor
" With hexagons, we were able to fit in two more neighbors (rather than 4 previously), ensuring more strategy will be needed in terms of facing off against opposing guilds! "

What the heck does this mean?...sorry don't get it
They're assuming if they increase the amount of touching provinces that it'll also increase the amount of competing opponents and make it harder to retain land.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And for the ups and downs in the league, do you keep the same table that we have been criticizing for a long time?
Guilds will still make the yoyo between diamond and platinum?

Because, for information, the PL generating the distribution in league is the most constested point since the beginning.