• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9740

Why daily specials dont have Tholos of idols and pillar hero upgrades(T.T)(T.T)

DeletedUser7679

Thanks Guys. I failed to even notice the upgrade for finishing the quests. So yes. I might have a spend a few diamonds but less than I thought.
I saved the above image to help next time. I really just went for the best prizes along the way.

[...]
Not that the building is bad at level 9, problem its an incomplete building to look at every time i open my city. Tholos of Idols irritates me that i know it goes 2 levels higher, but it at least isn't half done, it still looks like a complete building, the statue doesn't until level 10... Hence the ONLY placement of the Level 9 statue is in stock...
[...] to make me use almost a month, and solve 50 tasks, to finish YET another Event, ending up with a clearly visibly unfinished building is simply, disappointing...

Yeah... It is one thing to have 3 of 12 levels being practically ruins of level 4, yet another of reminding players graphically that they weren't good enough for the first place. That's a not so subtle form of shaming and pressuring for excellence that can be classified as abuse. And I say that as someone who studied psychology for several years.
Fix that, game designers, or receive your just and shameful reward: Regardless of players realizing this, they WILL remember abuse on an unconscious level and pay it back nonetheless. This is science -- but you may also call it karma. ;-)

DeletedUser9410

Yeah... It is one thing to have 3 of 12 levels being practically ruins of level 4, yet another of reminding players graphically that they weren't good enough for the first place. That's a not so subtle form of shaming and pressuring for excellence that can be classified as abuse. And I say that as someone who studied psychology for several years.
Fix that, game designers, or receive your just and shameful reward: Regardless of players realizing this, they WILL remember abuse on an unconscious level and pay it back nonetheless. This is science -- but you may also call it karma. ;-)

Something i, as well as others have commented on a few times, is how ugly it looks incomplete. But no apparent answer from anyone if there is a plan to change it on live servers.
Ah well, great as it is, sad to say it will stay in my inventory on live.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I too fair a lot will end up with a ugly level 8 or 9 Colossus and will be very unhappy. A lot of us do have unfinish Tholos but at least they do not look ugly in not finish levels. Lets people spend diamond to get daily special or rewards from Silver and Gold but make sure, everyone who finish the quests will get the update they need for one Colossus.

DeletedUser7624

Why everyone should receive max lvl for free? U want it, work ur ass :) not a rocket science :)
20% of all players will get a chance to have it maxed. If u wanna be among them - move ur **** :)

kaymedic

Marquis
Why everyone should receive max lvl for free? U want it, work ur ass :) not a rocket science :)
20% of all players will get a chance to have it maxed. If u wanna be among them - move ur **** :)

You can do your best, but without diamonds it will not be enough.

DeletedUser9410

Nobody is asking for max level for free, if you weren't so rude and self-centred you would see that :mad:
people are asking that they change the concept of it. Make it a complete small building which grows in size like all the other special buildings.
According to you 80% of people will have a piece of statue with scaffolding around it. do you SERIOUSLY think that will be something good to have in your city. Why talk like an adult.jpg

Frankiedk

Squire
Scaffolding from L1 to L9, never ever ending up in my town... Fun idea if you get it finished. But there is a reason why statues in real life, ONLY is surrounded by scaffolding for short periods of time, when getting fixed, and the reason is, people do not want to look at scaffolding, they want to look at the statue.

Lets have a look at previous leveling event buildings: Tholos, looks fine on all levels, as do, Winter Spire, Mills, Ships, why put an visibly unfinished building in an event where you will not nessasarily finish it, unless you pay...

In my book WORTHLESS, no matter what nice things it gives at any of the lower levels...

Scaffolding is for buildings UNDER CONSTRUCTION, not for permanent decoration.

DeletedUser7624

Nobody is asking for max level for free, if you weren't so rude and self-centred you would see that :mad:
people are asking that they change the concept of it. Make it a complete small building which grows in size like all the other special buildings.
According to you 80% of people will have a piece of statue with scaffolding around it. do you SERIOUSLY think that will be something good to have in your city. View attachment 3689
Far not 80%
Some ppl won't even bother event at all.
And if IG, for instance, will give upgrade in 50% instead of 20% - where is completion spirit? Event is football CHAMPIONSHIP, so there can be only one :) (in our case 1 of 5)

DeletedUser7624

It's quite easy to get it to L9, where it gives u max att bonus and only 4 out 6 fps, which is (taking in account) 3 buffs less than SoK + other stuff :)
And if u are bothered by scaffolding - visually hide building :)

DeletedUser9410

Far not 80%
Some ppl won't even bother event at all.
And if IG, for instance, will give upgrade in 50% instead of 20% - where is completion spirit? Event is football CHAMPIONSHIP, so there can be only one :) (in our case 1 of 5)

????????????????????? Do YOU even know what you are saying here.
You are SERIOUSLY missing the point.

DeletedUser9410

And the MOST stupid thing is, if I actually use the approx. 4000 diamonds that secures me the last upgrade for the scaffolding, i end up in top 20% and get one more...

That's irony, for sure.

DeletedUser9410

End of the day they will change it, or they wont. Nothing we can do about it. Wash my hands.jpg

DeletedUser9643

Lvl 9 or Lvl 10, both are good enough. The issue is the design, which is the worst since ever. E.g. Lvl 9 remains is building under construction, not ready.
If there would be a place to hide it somewhere in the city, ok - but it's too tall.
And the color - ugly! And for what the colossus stands? We don't need those kind of war heroes anymore today.

The football animation has a sound now, great.
But the personal foul against the quarterback costs 15 yards penalties. Why do we not get this?
And why is there no running game?