• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Emberguard

Emperor
I'm thinking if they added 1 FP to one of the garden set pieces it'd be a lot more attractive

4) In "real" worlds, disappointed nothing in this event to upgrade last year's bridge.
Pretty sure the Bridge was from the Carnival event. Last years Forge Bowl was the Pillar of Heroes

DeletedUser7703

This is very dangerous territory. I suspect short term it will pay off handsomely however it is another straw removed from a game of Kerplunk.

Previous events have been pay to win but it was limited to gold league avatar, now it's pay to win if you want the main event building at max level. The question of course is what will we have to pay for in upcoming events?

Where is the strategy in this event? There is no strategy to get a maxed event building apart from spending diamonds. I picked players by best yardage and ended up (with an hour to go) 29 yards short of bronze league.

I won't leave the game over this however when it gets to a point where too many friends have left the game, friendship is the biggest thing that keeps me playing...

vidicecilia

Baronet
Finishes questline, but not colossos... 40 yards away from bronze league, what a pity. so colossos ends up lv9 without spending diamonds.
i would have spent some diamonds - but not 40 yards!
at least i got 14 shrines in the event, so its not a complete desaster for me, but really demotivating to be that far away of bronze league o_O

the garden set is crap and will go back to the inventory

Ow, thanks for the information! You made me happy.

DeletedUser

and it is very hard to fall out of bronze in the last minute :oops:

edit:
50 seconds before the end it jumped from 781 to 782 :eek:

DeletedUser9442

no i`ve spend my 1k diamonds. its not possible to get bronze and i cant finish. please remove at least the scaffolding after the event

DeletedUser9608

Well I made the attempt to get bronze, spending all the free diamonds you gave out (2k total). It was close, but I still got beat at the last minute and ended up in amateur with a level 9 Colossus :(

[...]
3) I finished the whole event and still wound up with a level 9 Colossus. I would have needed to spend, if lucky, 2,000 diamonds to TRY to catch the moving target of Bronze in Beta. (Calc'd when I finished. I don't know the final yardage numbers, or what the diamond requirements would be to Guarantee a spot).
This is probably accurate. I got one big ball package for diamonds before the rebalancing and still just barely wound up with a bronze trophy which was very necessary for a completed colossus. If at least L9 looked as if construction had finished and L10 added some flowers or trees, but this is straight up bullying into paying. It is NOT a fair competition, so no sport, if you have to pay to win!

DeletedUser8496

this was the worst event ever. i have spend more than 1000 diamonds to get kicked out of bronce league last minute. gives a lot of fun to this game. i guess i put that piece in the trash can so that i don't have to look at it - it is ugly anyway ...... what a waste of time this event - very annoying ......

Queen Amaria

Steward
Event ended, I waited until the end .... same annoyance knows the Soccer Event :(:(:(

It was impossible to earn a complete building without diamonds ... An eternal construction site just looks ugly in the city :(

Now the same waste will follow again in the live-servers ... leaks ... kit yes or no? .... discussions...waiting.... Why Inno did not learn from the soccer event?
:mad:

DeletedUser9024

You want our feedback? Here it is:
I wasn't able to get the last upgrade to the Colossus. At first I thought I might have done something wrong, but checking with my guildmates I found out I wasn't the only one. This was enough to convince me that it probably wasn't just my fault...

Now that you've received more than enough comments you can still do something to fix this event, hopefully before it starts on the live server.

...Oh, and don't even get me stared on that set! 3 goods and no FPs... speaks for itself. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9771

ho speso 700 diamanti, per ritrovarmi alla fine nella lega amatoriale... lasciando il colosso a liv 9. No words.:confused:

Translation:
I spent 700 diamonds, to eventually find myself in the amateur league ... leaving the colossus at level 9. No words.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-01-03 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!​

Last edited by a moderator:

agramer66

Steward
Exactly the same - in the evening spent some diamonds to at least stay in Bronze to get last upgrade - of course, I was kicked in Amateur, no upgrade, just unfinished stupid bloody statue...
Feedback? Stupid event (don't we crawl in american's ass enough? "Forge Bowl"...pathetic) with annoying animations (always the same, you could've saved yourselves the work and just let it go without animations) and stupid, ugly, unfinished prize. Just frustrating, the whole event.

DeletedUser6696

We do listen, but it doesn't mean we incorporate all feedback. If an event like this has returned you can be sure we have the analytics to show that a majority participated in it last time :)
Well, Inno did announce a couple (don't remember exactly how many) events ago that there wouldn't be a need for using too many (if at all) diamonds to acquire max level on event buildings. (I'm paraphrasing here). So why has that changed now?

DeletedUser9410

To put it politely.... We were all "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis" :(