• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I agree. Something seems off here. We only have 3 boosted goods from EMA, but 4 of the 5 VF goods are shown as boosted.

We had 4 deposits: 2 in EMA, 1 in CE and 1 in ME. With VF the 5th deposit will be in EMA I believe. There is an issue with the required boost not displaying correctly and we are working to get that resolved.

DeletedUser5383

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I just finished my first aid run while in VF, but I didn't get anything from Seed Vault bonus. Even though it's only level 7 with a 2.6% chance of getting something from aid, out of 226 aids I got nothing.
I have had the SV since it came out and it has always given at least 3 lots of goods, a couple of coin or supplies caches, medals, even the odd diamonds once in a blue moon, but today nothing, and I was particularly watching for the new VF goods to appear. (city is Flash still)

DeletedUser9094

Can anyone provide the amounts for Spink recurring quest and Unbirthday quest?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Strike teams actually are surprisingly good by now. You toss a huge boost on them and a chance to crit and now their ability to move first makes them very usable. Without that huge boost from GBs the main use was to send only a couple in as the backup to missile artillery. Ninjas are probably the most usable unit

Disappointed to see Terracotta Army's effects, but of course i'll build the thing.

None of the initial units look terribly interesting. Ronin Bots are just the new food for turturrets - force field is going to make them look very decent though in some setups with so much base defense. Ninjas aren't going to be good enough for 2 wave fights usually. Might be a reasonable splash option when you just have a couple problem units you want to deal with. Samurais are mostly going to be an irritant on defense - relatively fast, and taking 3 shots to die unless you're running VF units to AO crit them - their abilities seem to have little offensive merit other than against other samurais.

It's going to be a bit of a dilemma whether to move up or not. Selling Terracotta Army is going to be big business, but the units look uninteresting - probably new things to kill with hover tanks primarily.

DeletedUser4381

It's going to be a bit of a dilemma whether to move up or not. Selling Terracotta Army is going to be big business, but the units look uninteresting - probably new things to kill with hover tanks primarily.

Don't even need to move up for that... Find a VF player whose willing to swap goods for FP and voila!

DeletedUser7942

actually there is a second 5x 24h quest

and like in all other ages except OF for recurring production quests that quest use buildings from the era you are in
is it one 6x 24 hour and one 5x 24 hour? Seems odd to have a 6 and a 5. I'm thinking there must be another as it says 15 Recurring quests listed in the announcement and if they're all "of your age" that certainly limits recurring questing as a viable gameplay option as the production building in VF1 is 5x6, yikes.

DeletedUser5882

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I just finished my first aid run while in VF, but I didn't get anything from Seed Vault bonus. Even though it's only level 7 with a 2.6% chance of getting something from aid, out of 226 aids I got nothing.
I have had the SV since it came out and it has always given at least 3 lots of goods, a couple of coin or supplies caches, medals, even the odd diamonds once in a blue moon, but today nothing, and I was particularly watching for the new VF goods to appear. (city is Flash still)

Same here. Nothing!
It is almost like the bonuses of some GBs are partially or completely inactive for VE related items!

I expected the reward goods to increase with the help of CF but there's a problem with that one too!

At first I thought Inno was being stingy with rewards in VE. Because to get these 20-30 goods, the original had to be around 5-10!

I leveled my CF from around 30s to level 44 yesterday. Still the Goods are around these amounts. Tried to check the original amount for the reward 30 VE goods. It didn't give me any legitimate number compared to my CF boost. That's when I suspected that CF may not be working on them at all!

These are images show the comparison of the reward counts when CF is disconnected and connected.
Medals are the only one changing in number. Because medals are not VE related!
So my conclusion is that VE related items (which of course are only goods atm) are still not introduced to some or all GB bonus system (I can't remember for sure but I think I got few VE goods from Dynamic T, probably because it is not a "boost" or "chance occurrence" system but gives goods directly).

no boost.jpg

DeletedUser

Please check your inventory. I'm almost 100% sure the boosted amount of goods are added and the reward display is messed up.

DeletedUser5882

Please check your inventory. I'm almost 100% sure the boosted amount of goods are added and the reward display is messed up.

Can't check because I haven't collected this one yet. But will do a before and after comparison when the time comes if the "display" is still dysfunctional.
On the other hand just like grumpy dwarf I too have witnessed the Seed Vault not giving anything so this one needs investigation.

DeletedUser7779

Does anyone know if winner plazas and royal marble gateway (from napoleon event) give +1% attack in VF?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if winner plazas and royal marble gateway (from napoleon event) give +1% attack in VF?
Plaza gives +1 % if i recall correctly. Haven't checked the gateway. Will re-check both this evening.

DeletedUser8150

Not tested but they should. The former changes +1% every 5 lvls and the latter every 3. Both are due for VF (others like Chk square won't change)

DeletedUser5882

What level Seed Vault?

Mine is 4 yet but even in this state I am used to get goods (4 of each) at least twice during aiding (whole f/l and hood). Medals, coins, supplies and BPs also do appear plenty of times but as you can guess it is goods that have my full attention :p And it was a huge disappointment when I was hoping to get goods at least once yesterday. In fact as I mentioned earlier, I didn't even notice a simple coin to appear. Almost like SV was completely inactive.

DeletedUser5882

Just completed my daily aid.
Aided circa 150 players (f/l, guild, hood)

Got my Dynamic Tower goods of VE. No problem there.

Aside from that, only 2 BPs appeared. They must be aid related BPs because SV gives like at least 5-6 more BPs.

Confirmed. Seed Vault is 100% non-functional in VE.