• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai, any response from the devs for this?

So what has happened is the quest mechanics for pay conditions were improved to better track quest progress and states. Currently this is only affecting VF quests and their pay conditions. It is intended to be applied to all similar quests in the future.
Of course if there is a problem in the way it works, or the feedback we receive, we will try to improve it further.
I have already passed along that players find the extra click inconvenient.
Thanks for all the feedback, keep it up :)

DeletedUser

But it wasn't working good. There were times it did not work as intended which is why we needed to improve it moving forward.
As to the TA, it was adjusted by 4%, not exactly the end of the world some have made it out to be ;)

DeletedUser8859

Quick question: Is the VF - Part I Continent Map just the "North America" continent? No more scouting until next part?

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
But it wasn't working good. There were times it did not work as intended which is why we needed to improve it moving forward.
As to the TA, it was adjusted by 4%, not exactly the end of the world some have made it out to be ;)

In my opinion,
the correction was made quickly
and I was raped
it could have been done
with more righteousness
that is
to see the live servers was more
the built level
and leave the same points to this level
and from here and there to increase the increase of points
16-20% at the higher levels
unfortunately
this time we could not
neither
our opinion
to write
because it happened suddenly
with a supplementary correction
previous upgrade

sorry for english is from automatic translation
the text in Greek
Kατα την γνωμη μου η διορθωση εγινε γρηγορα και βιαστηκα
θα μπορουσε να ειχε γινει με πιο σωστα
δηλαδη
να βλεπατε στους ζωντανους σερβερς πιο ηταν πιο υψηλο το κτισμενο επιπεδο
και να αφηνατε τους ιδιους ποντους μεχρι αυτο το επιπεδο
και απο εκει και περα να κανατε αυξηση των ποντων κατα 16-20% στα μεγαλυτερα επιπεδα

δυστυχως αυτη την φορα δεν μπορουσαμε
ουτε την γνωμη μας να γραψουμε
γιατι εγινε με ξαφνικα με συμπληρωματικη διορθωση προηγουμενης αναβαθμισης

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

Oh well, again at the end of the Continental Map, but yet at the middle(?) of previous era's research.

Andi47

Overlord
After a long summer-brake I am back to FoE - and I found that VF1 is out and VF2 is about to be released.

I checked the units which are available in VF1, and I see...

Augmented Samurai
Range: 1
Ability: Contact!

Really? SERIOUSLY?? Range 1 and Contact? Makes sense.... NOT! This unit can not hide in any type of terrain, so why should any hostile unit attack a Samuray from an adjacent tile? Well... maybe a Dragon Drone (which also has a range of 1) would do, but that's two eras earlier...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
After a long summer-brake I am back to FoE - and I found that VF1 is out and VF2 is about to be released.

I checked the units which are available in VF1, and I see...

Augmented Samurai
Range: 1
Ability: Contact!

Really? SERIOUSLY?? Range 1 and Contact? Makes sense.... NOT! This unit can not hide in any type of terrain, so why should any hostile unit attack a Samuray from an adjacent tile? Well... maybe a Dragon Drone (which also has a range of 1) would do, but that's two eras earlier...

Scimitar also range 1. But both it and the dragon drone have dragonbreath which means they don't take retaliation from contact units :) We've been told earlier in the thread it'll make sense later - though obviously not in part 2.

DeletedUser8859

We've been told earlier in the thread it'll make sense later - though obviously not in part 2.

VF Part 3 to release a new unit that would be "weak" against the Augmented Samurai? To make sense for the Range 1 + Contact ability combo?

Not sure the solution we would be thinking of.