• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Do you get the bonus of the Terracotta-LG every time you take a shot for the next shot or only when a whole fight is finished, then you have the bonus in the next fight or is it starting all over again?

DeletedUser7779

Do you get the bonus of the Terracotta-LG every time you take a shot for the next shot or only when a whole fight is finished, then you have the bonus in the next fight or is it starting all over again?
Huh? It's a passive bonus, at lvl 10 it gives you 20% attack and defense for all fights.
@redred Thank you for the info!! :)

[QUOTE = "zwucki, post: 64100, member: 7779"] Huh? Es ist ein passiver Bonus, bei Level 10 gibt es 20% Angriff und Verteidigung für alle Kämpfe.
[USER = 4236] @redred [/ USER] Danke für die Info !! :)[/ZITAT]

Thanks

DeletedUser7779

Wish I could test VF but unfortunately only in Indy on beta :(
Still, here my 2 cents so far based on the stats of buildings/troops provided by others:

• Terracotta Army looks really cool. I was kinda hoping for 3% per level (like the other attack GBs), but I guess since it's like Zeus and Deal combined, 2% is reasonable. And it looks lovely, so great job on that!
  • HoF needs to be adjusted. Like @Lionhead posted, 236 is too low for VF whereas in OF it's 235. Looking at the pattern from PME and above - it always increases by 25, so VF value should be 260.
  • The Samurai needs adjustment too - it makes absolutely no sense to have contact skill with a range of 1. Either change contact to something else (dragon breath maybe? - would be similar to OF scimitars) or increase the range. Now that's the tricky part. It would make sense the Samurai's range to match the Ronin Bot's range because light units are boosted against heavy. On the other hand, the Bot's range is quite high - with a value of 12 it's 4 higher than the Ninja's range which is somewhat illogical a ranged unit to have less range than a heavy unit. Therefore my suggestion: Swap the ranges of Ninjas (increase to 12) and Bots (decrease to 8) and increase Samurai's range to 8.
  • The Ninja looks a little weak to me. Same skills as CE strike team - does anyone use strike teams for attack or defense? Maybe change "hides in forest" to "hides on planes" or other terrain that is more common? And definitely increase the range to 12 as pointed above.
Edit: thanks @Pevsner, corrected to "no sense"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8150

Still, here my 2 cents so far based on the stats of buildings/troops provided by others:

• Terracotta Army looks really cool. I was kinda hoping for 3% per level (like the other attack GBs), but I guess since it's like Zeus and Deal combined, 2% is reasonable. And it looks lovely, so great job on that!
  • HoF needs to be adjusted. Like @Lionhead posted, 236 is too low for VF whereas in OF it's 235. Looking at the pattern from PME and above - it always increases by 25, so VF value should be 260.
  • The Samurai needs adjustment too - it makes absolutely sense to have contact skill with a range of 1. Either change contact to something else (dragon breath maybe? - would be similar to OF scimitars) or increase the range. Now that's the tricky part. It would make sense the Samurai's range to match the Ronin Bot's range because light units are boosted against heavy. On the other hand, the Bot's range is quite high - with a value of 12 it's 4 higher than the Ninja's range which is somewhat illogical a ranged unit to have less range than a heavy unit. Therefore my suggestion: Swap the ranges of Ninjas (increase to 12) and Bots (decrease to 8) and increase Samurai's range to 8.
  • The Ninja looks a little weak to me. Same skills as CE strike team - does anyone use strike teams for attack or defense? Maybe change "hides in forest" to "hides on planes" or other terrain that is more common? And definitely increase the range to 12 as pointed above.

Yeah I have mixed feelings on the TA. It really looks great. I'll have to build it as its 20% A/D, and D in attack is so valuable. But @ 20% it won't make that much difference to anything. Everyone will build it so everyone will have to build it to stay even! (Given its size and dual bonus I think the balance of 20% only is ok - we'd always ask for more!)

Think you mean 'no sense' above zwucki. Strike team was pretty useless except in some rare cases. Perhaps it was designed to end the turtle fest and 8 will be annoying but not much more than 8 eels. It will just be too easy to just attack with 1 or two rogues to absorb any ninja attacks then pick them off too easily. My feeling is they either need a better attack (base or bonus) so they have more chance of getting a round 1 kill or a better defence so they might survive to round 2. Atm they don't look likely to do either. So will be picked off in NPC and not used in pvp.

Force field is generally useless and just doesn't make enough difference except in rare cases. (Behemoth -v- drag drone)

Agree on Samurai Range - something needs to change there

DeletedUser7779

@Pevsner
Of course everyone will build it and probably everyone will get it to lvl 10 asap. But same applies to CdM, Zeus and Aachen. The difference comes when you push it to higher levels - if it follows the same pattern and gives 1% every other level, it will be at 50% at lvl 69 which is surely a huge advantage. Especially for the city defense because let's be fair almost no one pushes Deal and Basil. ;)

DeletedUser8150

@Pevsner
Of course everyone will build it and probably everyone will get it to lvl 10 asap. But same applies to CdM, Zeus and Aachen. The difference comes when you push it to higher levels - if it follows the same pattern and gives 1% every other level, it will be at 50% at lvl 69 which is surely a huge advantage. Especially for the city defense because let's be fair almost no one pushes Deal and Basil. ;)

But will the people hitting those high levels need the Defence. My experience is that for the most part high age players don't even bother to attack other high level cities. (Of course ppl can junk the defence GBs so the space alone might be worth if for those who like the def GBs bonus)

@redred: But I suppose it is smaller. 5x5/2x3 -v- 4x6

DeletedUser7779

But will the people hitting those high levels need the Defence. My experience is that for the most part high age players don't even bother to attack other high level cities. (Of course ppl can junk the defence GBs so the space alone might be worth if for those who like the def GBs bonus)

@redred: But I suppose it is smaller. 5x5/2x3 -v- 4x6
Well, I probably represent a minority heh, but in my main world on live I'm in the top 10 players on server and I do attack all hoodies daily. Naturally, i get attacked back by several neighbors. And would love to make sure that my defense can't be breached so I don't care if I miss collecting. So, another 50% in defense will come in quite handy.
P.S. good idea about dumping Deal for TA

DeletedUser8150

Well, I probably represent a minority heh, but in my main world on live I'm in the top 10 players on server and I do attack all hoodies daily. Naturally, i get attacked back by several neighbors. And would love to make sure that my defense can't be breached so I don't care if I miss collecting. So, another 50% in defense will come in quite handy.
P.S. good idea about dumping Deal for TA

Dumping deal for TA looks good; if you haven't raised it that high its an easy decision. (7x7 ouch!)

DeletedUser

Does the TA also count for GvG defense pool as Deal and Basil do?
No.

Also, please keep in mind, fellow players, that TA both gives Att% and Def% for attacking and defending army.
How long have we asked for more defense on our attacking armies?

Heinrich IV

Merchant
While the new GB seems to be a good step. players using the recuring quests will have a disadvantage in changing to VA. There is only one 6x24 hour quest so depening on the players situation you will have only 1/2 or even 1/3 of recuring quests a day.

Mdidu

Farmer
Hello,
Among the recurring quests, are there still quêtes spend XXX pfs? If so, what is the amount of these?
Thank you

PS: Sorry if there are faults, I'm bad in English ^^

DeletedUser

There is only one 6x24 hour quest
actually there is a second 5x 24h quest

and like in all other ages except OF for recurring production quests that quest use buildings from the era you are in

players using the recuring quests will have a disadvantage in changing to VA
the same disadvantage all players who are not in OF also have

they can't do 3 quests with 6 blacksmiths

they need to research and build production buildings from the new era to do the production recurring quests

you will have only 1/2 or even 1/3 of recuring quests a day
collecting coins also make you have only 1/2 of the quests a day
2 millions are needed instead of 1 million

buying FP and you have 1/3 of the quests
15 FP are needed instead of 5 FP

Among the recurring quests, are there still quêtes spend XXX pfs? If so, what is the amount of these?
the regular:spend 200 FP
and another: spend 150 FP AND buy 20 FP

DeletedUser

Anyone know the base payout when u do recurring quests.

Small coin reward
Small supply reward
Large coin reward
Large supply reward

DeletedUser5097

• The Samurai needs adjustment too - it makes absolutely no sense to have contact skill with a range of 1. Either change contact to something else (dragon breath maybe? - would be similar to OF scimitars) or increase the range. Now that's the tricky part. It would make sense the Samurai's range to match the Ronin Bot's range because light units are boosted against heavy. On the other hand, the Bot's range is quite high - with a value of 12 it's 4 higher than the Ninja's range which is somewhat illogical a ranged unit to have less range than a heavy unit. Therefore my suggestion: Swap the ranges of Ninjas (increase to 12) and Bots (decrease to 8) and increase Samurai's range to 8.
Edit: thanks @Pevsner, corrected to "no sense"
I agree with most of it. Except for the units. While I think Sumurai's as a fast dragonbreath unit
with reactive armor is a unit with a interessting move set. Yet I think Sumurais with a range
attack is many times better and would make much more sense. It makes more sense that
a sumurai hasn't the breath of a dragon, it makes more sense that it's able to attack from a
distance like the Ronnin's how are in fact sumurais how don't have a master. For the ninja's
I fully agree that their range is too limited and their stealth type is a weak version of stealth.
As for the Ronnins a range of 10 (like the champs) would be already fine. This would mean
that ninja's outrange ronnins and can handle them eassier. As I would like to suggest if
possible it would be intressting that besides of stealth that the ninja has a chance to become
stealth in any terrain after a attack ussing a smoke screen.
In short:
Ninja's better range, agreed
Sumurais dragon breath, meh giving them range is many times better
Ronnin's nerth to 8, 10 is more fair and good enough

Suggestion for Ninja's:
Smoke screen, has a chance to become stealth after attack for 1 turn (this is more iconic and is just a suggestion, maybe for a future unit?)

DeletedUser

Anyone know the base payout when u do recurring quests.

Small coin reward
Small supply reward
Large coin reward
Large supply reward
80.000 coin reward
270.000 coin reward

70.000 supply reward
250.000 supply reward

1500 medals

(unboosted values)

DeletedUser4381

and another: spend 150 FP AND buy 20 FP

That's got to be one of the worst yet... Basically "Buy 10 FP, Spend them, Buy 10 more and collect 140FP, spend those." I honestly wonder if the people who come up with the recurring quests actually play the game.

Yet another into the "Abort, Abort, Abort..." queue.