• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7235

Hi FoE Team! Just want to say that - GB "Terracotta Army" is awesome ;)
I am impressed

DeletedUser8939

If I see that the GB "Terracotta Army" increases defense and attack. But which units of which I have as a defense in the city or which I use to attack the neighbors.

DeletedUser8939

material
http://prntscr.com/jxmrlx

jxmrlx

DeletedUser9058

Can we have the stats of the 3 premium buildings please?

And have a screen if possible already a city well integrated on this new era (roads, buildings ...)

Alex M

Farmer
instead of new eras, it is better to open GVG in the eras that are not there, since the GE are losing utility, and the treasure of the guild in these high erases loses all sense of existing. Yes clear to pay the expedition but this is the minimum cost. So we want 1 million pearls in the treasure. without effective use.

DeletedUser7779

Someone from my main live server just mailed me a Screenshot of the Teracotta Army. Looks like it gives 2% per level until lvl 10.

DeletedUser

Can we have the stats of the 3 premium buildings please?

And have a screen if possible already a city well integrated on this new era (roads, buildings ...)

Go into your research and find the new age, then in the top there press the "?" and u can see the stats for those buildings.

DeletedUser7942

Which and how many goods will be needed to build the Terracotta Army?
I saw someone in chat post the amounts below but I can't see the GB myself since I don't have it so can't post an actual screenshot, hopefully someone will soon;

Nanites 450
Data Crystals 450
Golden Rice 500
Cryptocash 500
Tea Silk 500

Recurring quests anyone?

oh, btw Design a Great Building Contest