• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7585

This is beta right? So it's possible to maybe revise the stats of the Kraken right?
The medals are completely useless to Oceanic Future players - with arcs, most have millions of medals sitting in the bank.
Give an attack bonus, fps or goods.
Again, please revise this GB.

If you're an OF player your point is well taken, but what if it produced twice as much give it a little boost would help but still might not be enough medals. You need allot of medals to get an expansion so why even bother with medals at all unless there's allot.
I don't like so many hits with the first strike may want to tweak that back.
I'm just not liking the direction we're going with so many GB's for plundering.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6484

OF4: "Nothing to see here, move along..."

OF5: I sure hope not.

Cardena

Squire
If you're an OF player your point is well taken, but what if it produced twice as much give it a little boost would help but still might not be enough medals. You need allot of medals to get an expansion so why even bother with medals at all unless there's allot.
I don't like so many hits with the first strike may want to tweak that back.
I'm just not liking the direction we're going with so many GB's for plundering.

In OF you should be able to get enough medals for expansion without this GB. So yes, this bonus is practically useless for any player in OZ, so something else would be very desirable.

What about a bonus on the production of any good like promethium or oricalcum (and any similar goods in future :cool:) ?
Of course a fourth building with an attack and defence boost for the attacking army would be even more welcome.

And btw why is this a GB for plundering?

DeletedUser6484

There has to be an OF5. The ability to cjhoose 4 crew members for the sub is still locked.
I assumed the Aqualoop tech, upgrade to oceanic terminal, unlocked the crew member. I haven't wasted any time or effort on the tech tree yet as it seems to be pretty devoid of anything useful except for maybe the expansion. On the positive side, I won't need to rush to get the expansion to allow room for a new GB since I'll probably skip the new GB. *sigh*

Lionhead

Baronet
I assumed the Aqualoop tech, upgrade to oceanic terminal, unlocked the crew member. I haven't wasted any time or effort on the tech tree yet as it seems to be pretty devoid of anything useful except for maybe the expansion. On the positive side, I won't need to rush to get the expansion to allow room for a new GB since I'll probably skip the new GB. *sigh*

What puzzles me, is what an OF5 tech tree would contain. With OF4 we got the 4th Cultural building which is the same amount as in AF. We got the 4th Supply building - same amount as in AF. Haven´t checked the number of Residential buildings, but I´m pretty sure it´s the same for those. 6th Military building - same as in AF.
So what´s left to research?

Lionhead

Baronet
Lionhead:
1) Submarine upgrae
2) Avatars and expansion
3) Next GB (same as AF)
4) Crew Member
5) New type of building? (Something like Settlements in Elvenar? :D :D )

Yes, I´m pretty sure the Accelerated Shipbuilding tech must be the Hub-upgrade. And most likely Expansion, crew and Avatars too.
However, GB´s isn´t something you research :D

woody432

Farmer
I think that FOE should give you avatars for free instead of getting them at a price when you waste a lot of goods, coins and supplies and also more expansions, where the hell are we going to put all the weird sized buildings in this new part 4 and this is on top of all the buildings you get when you complete the thousands of quests we are given, part 3 was bad enough with all the extra avatars, WE NEED MORE EXPANSIONS

DeletedUser7585

ive just realised.... its %chance for the first x battles. so technically its possible not to hit for any of those battles and thats it until after the next collection/day.

at the moment this GB has zero positives, zero reason to build.

make it possible for unlimited battles and change the passive to ANYTHING other than medals

Why did you build The Kraken then. It's getting allot of hype and it doesn't look that good so why build it?

PrinceArthur

Steward
The idea for The Kraken with the first strike bonus is really nice, it adds a new attack bonus aspect to the game which I like. I also like the design, it fits in very nicely with the OF theme, look & feel.
It's not a "wow", though, but it's nice, if the accompanying bonuses were great as well ... unfortunately with the current balancing these aren't, at least for me personally :-(

Might think about a rebalancing:
- since it's an OF building, it would most likely be built by players with a high arc. Players with high arcs have most likely grouped themselves in such ways that they support each others GB with their max bonuses. This means that they invest in each others GBs for P1-P4 which level daily, returning huge amounts of medals. So 150 medals/24h is really more an incident than a "great". I would expect more around 1000 medals for Level 1, up to 80k medals for Level 80 or so.
- first attack bonus I would expect to be 10x/24h for Level 1 (to cover at least a relevant portion of daily GE from the beginning), through 20x for Level 10, up to 80x or 100x for Level 80 (to cover at least 2-3 GvG sectors in a team fight).

Last edited:

DeletedUser8273

does Kraken work in defence? if not - it makes a lot of GB not good for farmers, imo

DeletedUser8200

Sincerely, thank you for helping me to decide, in my 4 worlds I am going to stay in the future, I will not rise older until you make a deep revision of the units and these ages artica and oceanica, nor will I spend diamonds of the which win by playing cleanly 10 k and without buying anything :)

DeletedUser5160

@Zarok Dai Can we get the stats of the Nautilus?

Seriously been disappointed in the ages as of late. I think Future Era was the last good age as Inno decides to focus more on events and less on substance. Been looking for other games to sate my fix for tech research since this game is doing less and less of it.

Single terminal upgrades and avatars is not a good research incentive, Inno.....

EDIT:

To be constructive about the new GB. It's a % chance to be a first strike. It should only deduct the uses if it actually procs. Otherwise you can have the first 5 fights and have it never proc and it will not show for the rest of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

podkap1970

Emperor
Screenshot_12.jpg
do you think an OF player have 10 of those ShellfishFarms in his City ? (size 5x6)

well i have none of those in my City, since Supplies is more or less worthless, and room is very limited
this is absolutly a crap story mission, sorry
maybe you mixed up this story quest with a side quest ?

podkap1970

Emperor
You don't need 10 of that building though, you can do it even with 1 by doing 10 productions of that type in it. :)
oh really, its a 24 hour production
so i need 10 days for this story mission, if i have only one ShellfishFarm ...

Edit:
is this another Inno plan, to even more slow down the game ?
until they get more super creative ideas, to make another (3rd) oceanic-future-GB

i guess you found out, that i'm not happy about the last GB
even it have a over 90 % chance at lvl 60 with 14 battles (Kraken i mean)

Last edited: