• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7905

medals? seriously ?!
Ah, I'm a beast, it's a fish from April on the other hand for info, we are in September

DeletedUser7600

Is GB relevant for non OF players? (I mean without Nautilus in the army)

DeletedUser7905

Well what is certain is that the future oceanic is the most futile and unnecessary era of foe, I still prefer the Bronze Age!
Frankly gms in oceanic are zero, wait for weeks for party 4 to see if the new gm will be good to have this kind of gm? pffffff

DeletedUser7905

why not put attack bonus instead? even 3% per level like zeus, aix and castel it will already be better than medals! Giving consideration to the players of past in oceanic because almost all my friends count on this gm to finally be able to change of age! Especially in addition to gms, the reccurent quest is also! in the Arctic it is 99pfs and 200 whereas in oceanic it is just 140 pfs !!

Cardena

Squire
Do I understand the description of the new GB correctly?
For a certain number of fights (I suppose after I collected the medals from the GB)
I have a change (so far of unknown probabilty)
that one opposing unit will be killed immediatly?

Do the number of fights and the change depend on the level?

DeletedUser

Do I understand the description of the new GB correctly?
For a certain number of fights (I suppose after I collected the medals from the GB)
I have a change (so far of unknown probabilty)
that one opposing unit will be killed immediatly?

Do the number of fights and the change depend on the level?
The number of fights and chance of killing (only in the first wave) do increase.

Last edited by a moderator: