• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8483

what's that The Kraken exactly do ? kill all the enemy in the firts wave? o it damage them.... medal ? too much?

RedRed

Viceroy
7obRWUa.png

size 5x5?

DeletedUser7529

Limiting it only to first 5 battles makes this GB very weak. Even if it increases to like 10 battles at level 80 (blind shoot) its still almost useless, as fighters do 100+ fights daily.
I think it should have no charges, just work like arctic orangery - giving % chance to work.

Currently both oceanic GBs are very weak ;/

DeletedUser5429

Limiting it only to first 5 battles makes this GB very weak. Even if it increases to like 10 battles at level 80 (blind shoot) its still almost useless, as fighters do 100+ fights daily.
I think it should have no charges, just work like arctic orangery - giving % chance to work.

It won't be limited to 5 first strikes, but the progression of the number of first strikes is really disappointing on the first levels. :(

DeletedUser7942

Yet nearly every fighter I see has AO or wants AO and for me Kraken will have more utility than AO so I won't even build AO, at least not for a long time if at all but I'll build The Kraken. But I agree that perhaps the amount of fights needs increasing.

DeletedUser5429

Yet nearly every fighter I see has AO or wants AO and for me Kraken will have more utility than AO so I won't even build AO, at least not for a long time if at all but I'll build The Kraken. But I agree that perhaps the amount of fights needs increasing.
While expansive, AO gives as much FPs as the Cape AND it gives critical strike chance. Sure everybody wants it! :)

DeletedUser5429

It won't be limited to 5 first strikes, but the progression of the number of first strikes is really disappointing on the first levels. :(
It has been stuck at 5 times for 4 levels now!
Seriously?! :confused::eek::mad:

DeletedUser8150

Whats the stats at say lvl 10 a level anyone should easily be able to reach?

Can some1 clarify 'start of the battle'. DO they mean only first turn? if some most units in game can't hit in t1

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can some1 clarify 'start of the battle'. DO they mean only first turn? if some most units in game can't hit in t1
It means when the battle starts, the first thing to happen is an enemy unit dies. Then the battle continues as normal (units taking turns to move/attack).

DeletedUser8483

Thank you LadyHecate! one more thing.... you talk about 2 waves fights...it's useful for GvG?...i'm sorry if sounds obvious but i'm to asking

LadyHecate

Marquis
Got really excited about the First Strike skill but then totally deflated now that I've seen the chances (or indeed lack of)!
As others have commented, fighters (who will have been the ones interested in potentially building this GB) commit to a large number of battles each day. The "First 5 Battles" requirement either needs to be dramatically increased or ideally removed altogether (much like AO); even at the expense of reducing the % chance of of the first strike taking place.