• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5555

Every guild with 2-3-4-5 members with The Arc lvl 80...have eonugh medals !

If a guild have more need for medals why nobody or few have in town GB like Geea or Coloseum ?? We don't need any GB with medal bonus ............... :mad::(:confused::eek:

DeletedUser5641

change the medals to FP and i'm going to build it...despite the pretty useless first strike

DeletedUser5555

Too much medals..a player with the arc done don't have anymore worries about medals blueprint stuff like that

DeletedUser5429

Medals are as useful as coins or happiness.
And the first strike bonus REALLY seems to suck at the moment.

DeletedUser8150

It means when the battle starts, the first thing to happen is an enemy unit dies. Then the battle continues as normal (units taking turns to move/attack).
t

thanks DS - I kinda misunderstood. I hope its going to get a decent special animation or its going to be a bit of a damp squib if a unit just dies :-(

I hope devs have a new use for yet more medals though many people are drowning in them already!

DeletedUser5555

The size it's OK ... 5x5 for a GB is not too much..

the new military bonus WILL BE OK if the reloading will be take off.. a player (any age) who participate on GvG has no benefits from Kraken with actulay bonuses..

But medals ARE VERY USELESs ... please replace them with PF (not 1 pf for lvl...1 pf at 2-3-4-5-6-7 lvl does not matter ) because population we have already and coins.. happiness and medals are not so important for a good BG... this will be a good GB... it's not so ? :eek::confused::mad::(:oops:

DeletedUser7813

Come on guys medals in OF GB??
I´m the only medal donator in my guild and we have 60 sectors in All ages GvG.
We spend 150k+ medals daily there but I can still earn more with ARC.
Medals are even more useless than coins. There isnt a single OF player on our server that would need medals.

urine luck

Baronet
another vote here for "useless gb". its actually kind of weird that gb's are still being made with useless skills.

DeletedUser5429

• medals are useless
  • the number of battles taken into account for first strike bonus is pitifully too small, and it does not increase enough (seen on a level 7 Kraken atm).
  • having waited so long for such a crap is really disappointing

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
thanks DS - I kinda misunderstood. I hope its going to get a decent special animation or its going to be a bit of a damp squib if a unit just dies :-(
If it the First Strike bonus takes place at the start of a battle, the unit that it kills will get a purple glow and there will be an icon floating on top of it (a tentacle-shaped icon that appears in a similar fashion as the sword from the Arctic Orangery) right before it dies and disappears. :)

LadyHecate

Marquis
i'm sure it will prob nearly always hit on a fight against 2 spearmen (i.e. no defense :p), and nearly never at any full army ^^
Do Inno really think that players are going to save their Big 5 fights of the day until after GB collection?
Well at least I don't have to make room for it in my city and I can trade away those useless OF goods!
Can someone, anyone, at least find something positive to say about it?
Almost a page an hour since original announcement and all slating the new GB; not one mention of anything else in the OF Pt4 release! I think that says it all Inno; time for a rethink!!
I've already told my live server guild members on 7 worlds not to plan on building it.
And even worse, as one of the few Atlantis Museum builders, my slim chances of getting a rare Atlantis BP will now half when Aiding OF players.

Last edited:

belergon

Farmer
It seems to me that game developers are completely out of ideas.
If devs are out of ideas what GB to bring out next, then do please look into the GBs suggestion page what players have posted. There were many many good ideas. Unfortunately the ideas of the players, has yet again, not been taken under consideration.
For the last two eras, the only positive thing was Arctic Orangery.
Maybe they should introduce a new skill called "take me back in time" so people could downgrade to Future Era again.
Where's a new GvG map, where's a use for AF and OE goods.
Oh well, I suppose let's keep bashing at GE, and do the daily collections and keep on grinding to get medals with the help of Arc rather then with the Kraken.

urine luck

Baronet
ive just realised.... its %chance for the first x battles. so technically its possible not to hit for any of those battles and thats it until after the next collection/day.

at the moment this GB has zero positives, zero reason to build.

make it possible for unlimited battles and change the passive to ANYTHING other than medals

DeletedUser7529

Can someone, anyone, at least find something positive to say about it?
Let me think... well its small and looks nice :D Its better than colosseum and Notre Dame.
They always could make GB that gives supplies and medals. And thats all from positives I think.

It seems to me that game developers are completely out of ideas.
Idea for first strike is good. However Inno devs with recent changes completly lack skills for balancing stuff ;/

DeletedUser7529

1 more thing about balancing Kraken - it can be active bonus and work for 5 battles (6 at level 10), but then players need to decide on with fight they want Kraken's help (x% chance condition removed, extra button on fights implemented when charge is available). Or first x battles part needs to be removed and it will work passively on all battles - chance should be slightly lowered then (around 10% for lev 10 should be ok).