• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future - Part 1

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hi, goods like the royal albert /babel, etc?
Yes. :)

Another GEx quirk: Getting current era goods brought arctic goods although already in Oceanic Future.
you started GEx in arctic future

so the age of that GEx is arctic future:
enemies, costs to unlock and rewards
Just to add to what BetaTest mentioned above - this applies to the GE rewards coming from the chests. If you have a Temple of Relics and receive Relics, those will be from your current era (in this case Oceanic Future) even this week.

DeletedUser5729

Can anyone tell me what ggods are required to make promethium in Oceanic? If it still uses Artic goods then we need to make sure we have enough CE goods stockpiled to make more arctic. By my count, Oceanic part 1 needs 1880 promethium. That will start to add up.

trayk

Steward
Oh great. Another multi part of unbalanced poorly planned crap that will get "rebalanced" many times while they laugh all the way to the bank.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can anyone tell me what ggods are required to make promethium in Oceanic? If it still uses Artic goods then we need to make sure we have enough CE goods stockpiled to make more arctic. By my count, Oceanic part 1 needs 1880 promethium. That will start to add up.
You still need Arctic Future goods for Promethium.

Oh great. Another multi part of unbalanced poorly planned crap that will get "rebalanced" many times while they laugh all the way to the bank.
What is it that you see as unbalanced or poorly planned? Would be helpful if you point out which segments/parts you see as such.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
aviary gives 3 fps in OF
Just to clarify, this is not intended. The Aviary's production is 2 FP per day. The age does not affect the output amount f the FP production.

We should be getting an update over the next few days that will correct/update values for some of the buildings. The current stats are not necessarily final.

DeletedUser7239

Yes. :)

Just to add to what BetaTest mentioned above - this applies to the GE rewards coming from the chests. If you have a Temple of Relics and receive Relics, those will be from your current era (in this case Oceanic Future) even this week.

When will we see the level table? :D

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
When will we see the level table? :D
Which level table? If for the GB, then it will be updated on the Wiki at some point soon. We're in the process of preparing the data to update all the pages with the values, once they're all updated (as mentioned in the previous post).

piohh

Baronet
The colors of the new age for your city are really great. Bad for your eyes are the new Continent Map in Fights... u need to pay attention or you don't notice a unit.

new_map5zj6c.png

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Is there a Oceanic Guil continent map ?
There are no new GvG Areas? And still, nothing to use the 8 Zillion AF Goods in the Guild Treasuries? Big FAIL!
As announced with the release of the All Ages GvG map, that one will host all future eras.

Regarding the use of Arctic Future Goods - in Arctic Future both Difficulty 3 and 4 require Arctic Future goods, and now in Oceanic Future difficulty II will also require Arctic Future goods.

DeletedUser7942

Does some of this info include stuff from tiers yet to come? [edit: I forgot this could include Diamond buildings if anyone in OF can confirm, thanks.]
  • 13 new technologies to research (I count 14 not including Flotation Surfactants)
  • 2 residential buildings (I see one Urban Island)
  • 2 production buildings (I see one Shellfish Farm)
  • 2 decorations (I see one Coral)
  • 2 culture buildings (I see one Water Tower)
  • Oceanic Future - Part 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

Which level table? If for the GB, then it will be updated on the Wiki at some point soon. We're in the process of preparing the data to update all the pages with the values, once they're all updated (as mentioned in the previous post).

Sorry for my bad english xD i meant, level 1 60 pf 20 goods.
etc etc

DeletedUser7786

Regarding the use of Arctic Future Goods - in Arctic Future both Difficulty 3 and 4 require Arctic Future goods, and now in Oceanic Future difficulty II will also require Arctic Future goods.

Using a few goods to unlock GEx is hardly a decent use of AF Goods in most treasuries. Makes me wanna drop my Arc, Atomium, and Observatory. Or, maybe just find a new game to play that makes more sense!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Using a few goods to unlock GEx is hardly a decent use of AF Goods in most treasuries. Makes me wanna drop my Arc, Atomium, and Observatory. Or, maybe just find a new game to play that makes more sense!
Are we sure that's for most treasuries, or is it for a few treasuries? :) Yet comments on the costs for unlocking Guild Expedition is that they are too high for guilds collectively.

DeletedUser7786

Perhaps an addition to the abilities of The Arc, at the very least, would be to allow the player to designate which era goods will be produced by this GB for the Treasury? now that would be a huge help and a much welcomed change!

Now that would be a great way to let ppl use their GBs. In O-World, we have over 26,000 AF Goods in the treasury, and NOWHERE to use them!