• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser8022

Thanks Dark for the news!
I hope that this new era, it is amazing...;)

DeletedUser4129

I agree that the new GB is a waste of space. Look around and see how few voyagers are around, Since the aid button started plundering has dropped. Why spend goods and precious space for a GB that will be rarely used. I've read numerous ideas for new GBs that were good yet this is the best that is offered, disappointing.

DeletedUser16

was the Voyager GB not enough for plundering ?
little sad i must say, not really creativ

Just wanted to emphasize that it's a different thing :). Voyager gives stuff for plundering (on top of the regular loot), while Atlantis gives a chance to double the loot itself.
But it indeed touches the same part of the game - that is attacking others and plundering.

podkap1970

Emperor
Just wanted to emphasize that it's a different thing :). Voyager gives stuff for plundering (on top of the regular loot), while Atlantis gives a chance to double the loot itself.
But it indeed touches the same part of the game - that is attacking others and plundering.
yes i read that, that you get double reward, plundering a terrace farm will give 10 FP than i guess

well i won't attack my neighbours just for that, costs too much time, and making my NH angry, no thanks :)

DeletedUser7779

Just wanted to emphasize that it's a different thing :). Voyager gives stuff for plundering (on top of the regular loot), while Atlantis doubles the loot itself.

Does anyone know how big the Atlantis museum is? Looks 5x6 or 6x7 ?

Wondering if dumping RAH for it would be worth it, as both produce goods...And supply boost from RAH becomes more and more useless the higher the Era.
And the reason why Voyager is not so common imo is because its second boost (supplies) sux ;)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Does anyone know how big the Atlantis museum is? Looks 5x6 or 6x7 ?

Wondering if dumping RAH for it would be worth it, as both produce goods...And supply boost from RAH becomes more and more useless the higher the Era.
And the reason why Voyager is not so common imo is because its second boost (supplies) sux ;)
6x7 is the correct size. :)

Andi47

Overlord
So we get a new HUB - and according to the picture it seems that it is additional to the Arctic Harbor? HOW on earth should we produce all the required goods???

Once we entered OF our GBs (Lighthouse, St. Mark's, Royal Albert, etc.) no longer produce the raw materials for Arctic Goods, and additionally doing recurring quests for arctic goods will no longer be possible.
So we need to build at least FIVE complete production chains for Arctic goods (better five to afford repairing the ship from time to time), consisting of THREE goods buildings EACH (to produce 100 goods per day for paying 4 crew members). That's a total of at least FIFTEEN goods buildings to build just for maintaining the Arctic Harbor.

Suggestion: The goods costs for the Harbor, Hub (and whatever will be used in the following era) should not become exorbitantly high (say: absolutely impossible to pay on the long run) - so it should e.g. be possible to pay the Arctic crew (and ship repair) with Oceanic goods, but at an affordable cost (especially when running the Harbor AND the Hub.)

podkap1970

Emperor
So we get a new HUB - and according to the picture it seems that it is additional to the Arctic Harbor? HOW on earth should we produce all the required goods???
well i'm sure the new Hub needs the new goods
but the harbor still needs arctic goods, but maybe with OF-Part-2 it needs the new goods aswell

DeletedUser7813

New GB looks so great but why on earth it gives goods. It can be good for low age people but I dont know anyone in AF who complains about not having enough goods :)
Its the same as Vault. Great for low age ppl but completely worthless for ppl in AF. and it will give Tomorrow goods which you cant even sell for FP becasuse no one builds tomorrow GB :)
on the other hand, the whole Art looks great. love those buildings and finaly some original units
We are gonna get 2 more GB so I hope at least one of them will be great and worth building :)

Mithrandir

Merchant
Having taken the time to look through the tech tree, all I can say is, one hell of an outlay for bugger all return

DeletedUser7779

New GB looks so great but why on earth it gives goods. It can be good for low age people but I dont know anyone in AF who complains about not having enough goods :)
Its the same as Vault. Great for low age ppl but completely worthless for ppl in AF. and it will give Tomorrow goods which you cant even sell for FP becasuse no one builds tomorrow GB :)
on the other hand, the whole Art looks great. love those buildings and finaly some original units
We are gonna get 2 more GB so I hope at least one of them will be great and worth building :)

Wouldn't say useless unless you got plenty of TE goods atm? (it produces TE goods, right?)
I personally am trading all my TE goods (for FE and AF) on live servers atm exactly for this reason - because in OF I'll get plenty of them from GBs.
I agree it's very beautiful and as it probably produces more goods per tile than RAH and is the same size (42 squares), I think replacing RAH by it would be a good call. Not to mention the double loot ;)

DeletedUser7812

Just a quick question regarding the repeatable quests: is the 8 decorations quest still available in OF? :)