• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future - Part 1

qaccy

Emperor
Why is the Crab tank defensitvely weaker than the BF....

It looks to be designed more similarly to the Behemoth than the Battle Fortress. Relatively low defense (somewhat mitigated by the armor) but high power. That's some pretty low range though.

I don't think the above matters though, because right now they're giving us a ranged unit with contact. And more importantly, a ranged unit with contact that can actually use it against nearly everything it's likely to go up against. Gonna be PME 2.0 where you'd only not use subs if there are a bunch of artillery units present.

Andi47

Overlord
While in AF, I have collected enough CE-goods to keep producing AF-goods for the next many months. So I can´t see how bad that reslly is. Besides, haven´t most players collected enough Prom to last a lifetime by now? I have no problem leaving my ship in the harbour.

It does not look that bad for NOW. But: For maintaining the harbor you need to produce 100 goods PER DAY - that's 36500 goods PER YEAR (or 7300 of each kind per year). Now look at your count of GE goods plus AF goods, and then subtract the amount of AF goods needed for OF1 research (well subtract the 4-fold amount, just as an estimate about how much we will need for research of OF2, OF3 and OF4).

Does it sum up to 36500 (or: 7300 of each kind)? If not, you are broke in less than one year, and at least then you need to build the full production chains for AF goods (for each AF goods factory you need one CE goods factory and one PE goods factory.

Once OF will be over (maybe around Easter 2018), it will become even worse, because OF goods are TRIPLE refined (Colonial --> Modern --> Tomorrow --> OF, meaning that you need FOUR goods factories for producing OF goods as soon as the following era has started.)

DeletedUser

With the last changes in the town hall you can not see your promethium reserves on any site. Are you aware of it?
actually you can find your promethium in the inventory in the goods tab

Andi47

Overlord
In one of the side quest lines the second or third side quest is "research Laser Rust Removal".
Seriosly? A quest for "research the penultimate tech" almost at the beginning?

urine luck

Baronet
i said in the last era.... you need to give one of the first military buildings the attack boost. people need the boost, but when a new era is released you dont want your traz making the units from the previous era.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
yes and i wasted a reno kit for it, can i get it back please ? @Darkstar ?
Sorry that you've used it, but I'd urge anyone not to make rush decisions right away when it comes to buildings. As pointed out in an earlier post we'll be getting updates to various buildings that need to have a lower or higher output.

podkap1970

Emperor
Sorry that you've used it, but I'd urge anyone not to make rush decisions right away when it comes to buildings. As pointed out in an earlier post we'll be getting updates to various buildings that need to have a lower or higher output.
hmm yes it was a bit fast to use the reno kit, but possible that it gives 3 FP/day :)
after i read it here in forum yesterday, i wrote a guild mail, i hope not many members used a reno kit :(

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
hmm yes it was a bit fast to use the reno kit, but possible that it gives 3 FP/day :)
after i read it here in forum yesterday, i wrote a guild mail, i hope not many members used a reno kit :(
We just got an update that corrected the values for various special event buildings, and also rebalanced the Deep Sea Breeder to improve its stats. So at the moment the stats should be okay. If anyone sees a weird case anywhere please do let us know.

darkstar, can you give one of the new military buildings the attack boost please
The suggestion has been passed along, though I can't say/promise that an attack boost will be added to any of the new military buildings. However, as the Boost Overview might indicate there will be opportunities for activating more bonuses in the future. :)

urine luck

Baronet
thanks for the reply. i just think its important that if there is going to be a boost at all it should be in the first stage of the new era release. i have nearly 4k drones so i really dont want to have my traz making more of them and that might mean i cant do GE until i can increase my attack.

DeletedUser8030

Can someone post all residental buildings stats and production buildings too please, please :)

maxbergheim

Squire
I believe that the production of building materials (shellfish farm) is inadequate for its era. the statistics are the same dry dock, taking into account the 1-track roads and less happiness. I hope it corrects all balances before the introduction in normal server

DeletedUser7262

i did not see it any where so am i summing correctly that we get 0 diamonds with this new content

DeletedUser7786

What Age Goods are produced by GBs in Oceanic Future?

DeletedUser5478

OK, thanks. It would be easier if you could see the promethium reserves in the port.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can someone post all residental buildings stats and production buildings too please, please :)
We're working on updating the Wiki with all new stats. :)

I believe that the production of building materials (shellfish farm) is inadequate for its era. the statistics are the same dry dock, taking into account the 1-track roads and less happiness. I hope it corrects all balances before the introduction in normal server
Thanks, will be reviewed. :)

i did not see it any where so am i summing correctly that we get 0 diamonds with this new content
The new full changelog will be here soon.

What Age Goods are produced by GBs in Oceanic Future?
Tomorrow Era Goods. The progression is it has always been - the unrefined goods are one era higher from what they were in the previous era.

DeletedUser5630

You will not necessarily receive all 15 recurring quests. They have different requirements so while they may exist, you will not have to cycle through all of them. Additionally the request for lowering clicks has been noted and something will be worked on in that regard but it may take some time before anything makes it into the game. In the meantime the quests are still needed (as pointed out indirectly from the posts themselves, the issue isn't the quests but the cycling through them).

Yes, there is. It's not listed in the announcement as it's not a standard unit of the era. You don't get it by entering Oceanic Future or completing researches. You must own a specific event building for it.

The current balancing isn't final - as mentioned in an earlier post some buildings will undergo changes (some have weaker outputs, some have higher) over the next few days. Thank you for pointing out that specific case. :)

375 Plankton, 475 Biolight, 425 Corals, 425 Artifical Scales, 450 Pearls. It's an Oceanic Future Great Building so the goods requirement is therefore of Oceanic Future goods.

My friend. 10 quests in Arctic is far too much. Just give us a chocie to get immediate the quest we want (as you wrote - the problem aren't quests, just cycling trough them). So stop cykling and give instant choice. Then please give us and instant GB's invest tool and we will never ever complain on you anymore!