• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser7812

Of course it is...but the 1x1 deco is the second research in OF and with CF >60 it is pretty easy collecting goods without having to produce them ;)

podkap1970

Emperor
Of course it is...but the 1x1 deco is the second research in OF and with CF >60 it is pretty easy collecting goods without having to produce them ;)
ok i got you now :)

visual bug: there was a sidequest at the beginning, forgot the name, you had to build 4x Tree and 4x Coral (deco), but it was complete after i build 4x Tree and 1x Coral (hmm maybe 2), typo ?

DeletedUser8019

An interesting way to use the new GB would be to make a group of neighbours that plunder each other willingly.
Instead of gathering 5FPs from your own TF you gather from a neighbour's and he gathers from yours. Repeat with a few neighours and it might net you a nice profit.
This would require a lot of trust and good timings though.
Also depends heavily on the chance from the GB, might not be worth the hassle/risk if its too low.

DeletedUser1387

Thank you for one more GB dedicated to Warriors, some good people forget this is a War game…

RAH is a “Must Have” GB, anyone that does not know why needs to take some time and learn!

Looking forward to this but, as someone has pointed out, please fix some of the old issues like Lag and non-useful information on the event history that also causes lag...

DeletedUser7779

RAH is a “Must Have” GB, anyone that does not know why needs to take some time and learn!

Not if you have 0 supply buildings in your city...then it's like a LARGE goods building ;)

An interesting way to use the new GB would be to make a group of neighbours that plunder each other willingly.
Instead of gathering 5FPs from your own TF you gather from a neighbour's and he gathers from yours. Repeat with a few neighours and it might net you a nice profit.
Also depends heavily on the chance from the GB, might not be worth the hassle/risk if its too low.

Love the idea!:)

RedRed

Viceroy
Definetly how it will be used, we have already fight agreements.
You can disconnect the building for selective plundering, thus if it is matter of minutes is not a big deal.

Just got two random BPs in GEx, both Atlantis Museum. Hell of a coincidence! ^^ -- But noticed another thing: First BP-getting window showed how I got the second BP (already having the other), clicking it away revealed the "real first" window. All in all it does not matter, I suppose, and maybe this has been so for a long time.

Another GEx quirk: Getting current era goods brought arctic goods although already in Oceanic Future.

DeletedUser

Another GEx quirk: Getting current era goods brought arctic goods although already in Oceanic Future.
you started GEx in arctic future

so the age of that GEx is arctic future:
enemies, costs to unlock and rewards

but that is nothing new

DeletedUser730

Here's my feedback: day 1238659829313859: still waiting to get into InA...

DeletedUser5097

Just wanted to emphasize that it's a different thing :). Voyager gives stuff for plundering (on top of the regular loot), while Atlantis gives a chance to double the loot itself.
But it indeed touches the same part of the game - that is attacking others and plundering.
Than the team did a good job. I read that this GB gives us also goods and that can be
helpfull. The discription is also a nice one. I wonder where this GB is been built in
the real world. It's very well done, I think and hope that the dev. team will find more
great GB's as this one.

======
My first reactien:
Yeah my favorite mission giver is back.:D Princess Myciena,
I did miss here. It's great too see here back. See does have
even a great designe.:D She looks like now a mermaid. Greva
looks also awsom. Rinbin looks amazing and ready for
pranks under the surface. Can't wait to see the look of our
general.

TT
The tech. are high tech. and that's realy nice too see. Strange
maritime goods and a new special good on the horizen. This
is nice. Also great work of the dev. team, they did listen to the
feedback and so far I can see it, this TT wouldn't become one
big mass. Not even when part 2, when this part looks simelar,
will been introduced.

Units
Yeah we can have realistic Pokémon battles with mech. seamonsters
and even a flying Blooper of the Mario series.:D Just kidding, the units
are well designed and support the theme very well. Good work Inno,
this age is on it's way to become one of my favorites.
Unit's itself so far, I can't test the units at the moment, because I'm
not so quick with the TT.
hydroelectric_eel_stats.png
sub_cruiser_stats.png
crab_mech_stats.png
Champstats.png
The C.R.A.B. Mech. is more like a aussult tank with extra fire power, but
it's okay. I does have a suggestion for the Hydroelectric Eel, instead of the
skill heat a new skill: Paralize, Ttarget can't move for one turn, does not
stack.
Just because it is a electric shocking seamonster, not some kind of fire
seamonster that is heating stuff, it's shocking and paralize stuff.;) I
know that a huge shock will destroy computers and indeed it brings heat,
but more importent it destroy computers that are needed to move. It
cause a EMP that paralize the target, thanks to the explosions and
heat of computers that will been destroyed in the attack it will cause
huge damage.
Just a note for paralize, target could be still aible to attack when a unit is in it's
range. It would make sense if the eel get it, but switch the range stats with
the crab or downgrade eel's range to 8/9 and the grabe's range can been
upgraded tp 9/10.
This would be intressting and brings a new strategy on the field and more
naturally purpose for the eel.

Style
The dev. team did learn of the mistakes of AF. It's sad for AF, but this
age looks great. Our mission givers looks like beachcombers*, looks
amazing. Also the buildings designe and the new streets, I love this
way to go.
Even a new special good is on the horizen. I wonder what it would
be. The last tech. spoilerd it a little bit, but it can be annything.

Beachchomber*:
beachcomber meaning, definition, what is
beachcomber: a person who walks along beaches
looking for objects of value or interest

Edit;
Added the champion's stats

Last edited by a moderator: