• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser7265

Ok, I made 3 bug reports. Besides that:

- What for do you need 5FP-packages now??
- The contributor list is written too small.
- The lag between clicking is annoying. You click, wait, click, wait, click, wait.
- The diamond button must be a joke. I can use over 600,000 diamonds to level my Chateau. Are you serious?
- Why is there no button, finish level with your packs?
- Why can't I buy FP with coins in this window?
- Why can't I enter an amount of FP (at least from the available FP in the bar) instead of clicking many times to spend a specific amount of FP?
- Why do you still give packs? Make a bank account besides the FP-bar. So you get some FP in your inventory and some in the bar.

to be continued...

DeletedUser7265

And the wrost thing, you're still thinking about some lazy players' game-killing idea, the user defined amount what will definately end this game for many players. How the hell could you even think about this unfair, totally useless system for a single second??? The team should defend the game's balance and this idiot suggestion will only serve a very small minority of advanced players who are too stupid to use their Frontenacs to gain what they just need from the quests by the way... All the beginners without lvl 80 Arcs and all the advanced players who likely finish the recuriing quests will lose if this would be intoduced...

Good players bring their Chateau to a level, where you can make unbirthday quests forever. Then you don't need to do FP-recurrent quests anymore.
What you want is double reward: Reward from GB and reward from recurrent quest. So if you want more reward, you have to have a higher risk, how always in the world. But besides insulting because of your selfish reasons, you can't argue.

DeletedUser6908

Wow....all the negative feedback on this new GB interface and yet it's still implemented. And we get told " we have listened to your feedback"....REALLY??
Which feedback did you listen to?

'Listened to' and 'acted on' are two different things. :D

DeletedUser7905

Oh god no, now I've got it. :(:(:(:(

All anybody wants in this game is to be able to enter a number of FP and donate it instantly, is this really so difficult Inno?????

Are you stupid?
In this case nobody will be able to make the recurring quests so they will not be able to sell any more and thus farewell FOE !

DeletedUser7779

What bugs me is that devs (once again!) wasted their time in drawing rather than giving us something useful. Like others mentioned why on Earth do we need a whole new tab showing us what next level gives?
Hello Inno, we're not stupid, we knew how to click on the tooltip in the previous window....
So much space wasted for nothing .... could have used it to add 5fp and 2 fp buttons at least or any of the numerous suggestions proposed here ....but no, let's just make it look pretty, who cares about functionality.... What's next....maybe a GB animation?

Edit: on a side note: the only good thing about it is the 10fp button - will spare us lots of clicking, so thank you. But why improve only 1 thing and bug all the rest? How can I spend my 2 and 5 packs now? I'll have to close the GB, select my packs and go back to the GB again. That's way more clicks than before....:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you stupid?
In this case nobody will be able to make the recurring quests so they will not be able to sell any more and thus farewell FOE !
there are still at least 10 other recurring quests :rolleyes:

you can do 24/7 the nonbirthday quest (at least I could because my Chateau is high enough :D)

and actually you still can do the FP quest
once per GB. if you fill 100 GB that are awesome 100 FP quests :D

DeletedUser7855

Surely, it wasn't just for fun :).
Let me explain: the test was necessary to not only gather feedback and get rid of potentials bugs, but also to determine how it can influence other areas of the game and behavior of players. For instance: "are more/less Forge Points spent in the new window compared to the old one?", "does it influence other areas of the game in any negative/positive way?" etc.
It takes time, that's all :).
Did you also test how many players left project during this time? Confused by endless clicking, performance problems, stupid updates and ignorance from FoE team..

---

Current FoE development cycle:
1) Draw new pictures for some existing feature. Do not touch anything else, pictures surely will solve all problems.
2) Test it at least 6 month long. Players will surely wait for it.
3) Do nothing else during this time - new pictures are urgent, critical bugs and performance lack should wait.
4) Rollout on beta, gather user feedback
5) Ignore test results and user feedback
6) Rollout new pictures on production servers
7) Finished :D

DeletedUser7779

Did you also test how many players left project during this time? Confused by endless clicking, performance problems, stupid updates and ignorance from FoE team..

---

Current FoE development cycle:
1) Draw new pictures for some existing feature. Do not touch anything else, pictures surely will solve all problems.
2) Test it at least 6 month long. Players will surely wait for it.
3) Do nothing else during this time - new pictures are urgent, critical bugs and performance lack should wait.
4) Rollout on beta, gather user feedback
5) Ignore test results and user feedback
6) Rollout new pictures on production servers
7) Finished :D

That nailed it :D:D:D

DeletedUser8151

hi good realese but could you reducte the up windows to see more contributor in ios apps, and for the choice we have:
-use from current forge point
-use 10 from package
could you install 3 options package for pack of 2, 5 and 10 forge point?
after that for me it's perfect

DeletedUser7942

...but a way to enter custom amount of FPs to spend is not (at least not any time soon)...
But why not? Isn't entering the amount you want to give the most intuitive, efficient way? It's just like like entering the amount for goods trade why should it be different with GB's? Is it a technical/programming issue holding such an idea back? What am I missing here? (please see attached screenshot)

change to this - Copy.JPG

DeletedUser7942

You're missing the most important point! YOu won't get better rewards when you trade goods! But you get very high and good rewards when taking a 1st place in a high GB! You can use the medals to attack other guilds on the AllAges map, you can use the FP profit to take even more places before others could do etc! And you could lvl up a hundred times your own GBs in an afternoon and after that everything will be very easy for you in this game. Please tell me how are these advantages equal with trading 100 goods instead of 1? And to be honest there's a limit in the market too either in the amount and in the possible rate...
I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. My response is why can't we simply enter the amount we like in one shot on GB's, see pic I attached.

DeletedUser

don't know what are you talking about. My Frontenac is on lvl 100 (higher than yours) but i still could spend hundreds of millions coins and supplies in a few hours if i start to use those nonbirthday quests so don't tell me you can do that all day long because it's lie at least in OF where you have to pay 500K of both things!
you are very poor if you only have hundreds of millions of coins and supplies :eek:

These resources get fewer even if i finish the FP quests too
maybe you should do other quests too
collect 6 productions: three quests for collecting them once

how about collecting shrines: 10 of them = one coin quest
collecting my 140 shrines = 14 of those

DeletedUser7858

On the main (Where I play several world) this new GB screen would screw things up specially when you click on 1 FP and it takes a 5 FP pack. When distributing FP between several player's GB's on the same world one needs to count out whether they are contributing 5 or 10 or 50 FB to an individual. This crap of taking from FP packs ruins that ability giving us no option to contribute what amount we wish to whomever we wish.

If you added the ability to change the number of FP to be contributed on the (from bar) option then you would have something. but being forced to drop all FP (from bar) in one shot and then burning up FP packs to contribute to others in the same session completely ruins the ability to distribute FP as we THE PLAYERS see fit specially for those who can gather hundreds of FP from their various methods in game.

Not having the ability to control my FP my way will cause me to quite the game... as I am sure many others would feel the same way special those who have spent years of playing and building their own ability to distribute their way and not FoE's.........

I have now seen it live on main servers - I also understand how it works - please disregard this post - no complaints

You don't understand. If you type the requested amount you will tkae a place for thousands of FPs with one click. And you will get very good rewards for that single click. You can't see the huge problems with this? On the other hand, only time makes it impossible to lvl up your GBs a hundred times a day! If my friends would be able to donate to the places with one click in my GBs, all my GBs would be at least on the 70th lvl today! And their GBs would reach this lvl too because donate to onehundred lvls would take the same time as donating 1000FPs now to one single lvl! Because it's almost for free for the owner to lvl up the GBs if the places were taken with a 90% Arc boost up to the 70th lvl there wouldn't be any problems anymore to reach them and even those would do that who are too lazy to do it now... And since the GBs give everything for the players what they just need, if everybody's GBs would be very high the game wouldn't have any challanges anymore! By us i think at least a hundred players have enough FPs in stock to lvl up the 10 most important GBs immediately if they could do it with a few clicks.
People already donate thousands of FP to arc's once they level, why not make it easier to donate large amounts of FP? Why do these people have to click 10FP literally hundreds of times just so they can lock on first? I doubt any of the rest of the stuff in your post will happen with that slippery slope argument because people already donate thousands of FP and the game isn't ruined.

Are you stupid?
I have no idea what you're saying. Of course people will still be able to do the recurring quests. I don't think there's a spend FP one for OF (only buy FP), but it would be even easier to spend odd amounts of FP if you could manually enter the number you need. It's not like people already don't just collect X amount of FP for this quest and then spend it on GB. I do it every day.

DeletedUser

When will this bug be reversed? At what time tonight I mean.

This window will not be reversed, though it still can be improved.
However, in relation to all of the posts here discussing a user defined number of FP's, as I stated in this announcement:

Also, a special mention to two pieces of feedback that we've received and will keep in mind, but currently have no immediate plans for:
  • "An option to define a custom amount of Forge Points to contribute": This would be a fundamental change to how contributions work, and we've seen arguments for both sides.
This does not mean it may never happen, but it is not being considered for implementation at this time.