• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

Pafton

Viceroy
I am not clear about one thing. Supposing I have 0 FP in the bar and want to spend one FP. It will naturally open a 2 FP pack. What happens to the other FP since there isn't any 1 FP pack?

DeletedUser

I am not clear about one thing. Supposing I have 0 FP in the bar and want to spend one FP. It will naturally open a 2 FP pack. What happens to the other FP since there isn't any 1 FP pack?

They go to your FP bar. This applies to any size FP pack that is only partially used.

podkap1970

Emperor
soo 5 months later, not really much happen seems like
still many users do not have the new GB UI, no new improvements in the new GB UI
in the english forum, the expected bad feedback

do we get a new GB UI any time soon ?, and maybe for all users please?, i know this is beta, but come on ...
for me its an importent feature, because there is not much else to do in this game :), only leveling GBs hehe

I have just realised that I am totally confused by this upgrade.
It is present in all my Live worlds but NOT in this Beta world.
How come?

DeletedUser

I have just realised that I am totally confused by this upgrade.
It is present in all my Live worlds but NOT in this Beta world.
How come?

Half of the players on Beta, and the International server have the new window, the other half do not. This is still in testing by the dev team, and I do not know at this time when it may be fully released to all players and all servers. As soon as I am informed I will let you all know.

DeletedUser16

Ok, so no changes made. One has to wonder what use there was to making feedback and test this feature for so long a time?!
Surely, it wasn't just for fun :).
Let me explain: the test was necessary to not only gather feedback and get rid of potentials bugs, but also to determine how it can influence other areas of the game and behavior of players. For instance: "are more/less Forge Points spent in the new window compared to the old one?", "does it influence other areas of the game in any negative/positive way?" etc.
It takes time, that's all :).

And please spare us the changes may still come one day in the possible future, if this and that, we all know this is never gonna happen.
Actually we don't. Changes can come, but don't have to. For instance a better way to visualize spent Forge Points is coming, but a way to enter custom amount of FPs to spend is not (at least not any time soon). I think that the announcement explains it quite well.
It's however impossible to predict what can happen in some months or even years from now.

Good day! :)

OlifaNT

Merchant
So now the only way to spend a 5fp pack is to first put it in the bar?
Is this a joke or something?
Also, if I have to dump 59fp I have to click 5 times on the 10fp button and 9 (!!!) times on the 1 button, which costs me 2fp-packs until I run out of those and then it starts eating 5-packs after which it puts 4fp in my bar!?

Please tell me this is a joke!!

DeletedUser7503

inno the beta community has already made it clear the new gb window SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM FORCING THIS CRAP ON US???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Breathtaking arrogance to impose this half-baked so-called improvement across both beta and live servers totally ignoring customer feedback, logic dictates that the people using it rather than the people who aren't would know if it works or not

DeletedUser7265

I can make several bug reports for the new GB window. :-(
I thought it's online for long time, why are there so many bugs?

DeletedUser4229

Big improvement!
but:
- add 2 buttons: spend 2fp-pack 5fp-pack (this will not be necessary when there is only 1 total amount of fp's in stock like all the goods. the packages-thing is an unnecessary complication)
- add 1 button: spend 1 fp from coins

DeletedUser7608

Wow....all the negative feedback on this new GB interface and yet it's still implemented. And we get told " we have listened to your feedback"....REALLY??
Which feedback did you listen to?

This must be the lead designers pet project meaning it HAS to be put in or they will throw their ball out of their pram. Talk about arrogance.
Why not make something user friendly before trying to make it look pretty - neither of which has been accomplished.

Once again I will repeat myself. Please use developers/designers who actually play this game regularly to have input into what is implemented instead of putting this crap into the game. Seriously, no idea whatsoever!!!

DeletedUser7473

Why is this ?*!$%/()!§$!"! GB interface back again?

It is annoying and useless as I cannot choose the FP-packages directly as well as having to switch between overview and donator rankings.
Simply one of the worst changes ever:
And Inno still tries to implement it into the game?

Btw. ?*!$%/()!§$!"! was not a mistake but my post would be deleted if I wrote out the words that come to my mind when I see or even think of that interface.

As such remove that interface again.
It is nothing but the waste in one of the drawers at the back of the office that was forgotten to be disposed of during spring cleaning.
So instead of putting it out now burn it as you should have been doing long ago already to make sure it NEVER returns!