• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please post any general feedback for this change in this thread. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

Do note, as mentioned in the announcement, that the rollout is gradual and you may not be seeing the changes at this time. More players will be seeing the change today in the afternoon, as opposed to at this time when the announcement has been posted.

Last edited:

Pafton

Viceroy
Inno seems to have got a thing for long posts now. First the GE changes text and now this. :) Keep it up, I would say, its nice to have a detailed description.

Anyways, I have the old screen...so no comments here.

DeletedUser

We also plan to have a gradual rollout on the live servers as well, because it allows us to gather information about differences in how the screen is being used compared to the old one.
gradual: world A and not B
or gradual: player A and not B
???

because it would be extremely unfair if you give player A the possibility to donate faster than player B
especially in situations where thousands of FP needs to be donated to one GB

btw: images in the announcement are missing

Achaeus

Marquis
First of all I like the information provided! It is nice to know why something is being done, but also what is intended so we know how to test it!
I still have the old screens so cannot comment on them, but from the screen shots they appear to be user friendly and I am looking forward to using them!

P.S. Happy to see mobile screens are being updated soon too. Contributing FP's there was a real pain!

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
I don't have the new GB window yet - so I can only ask whether the feedback from the old thread (when it was accidentally released) has been taken into account.
IIRC the among the most important feedback (and also feedback with the old GB window) was
* "give us a possibility to spend a user defined amount of FP" (example: I see that I need to spend 93 FP into the GB of a guildmate to be safe at #2 (and get 95 back due to my arc), so I want to type "93" and spend this amount of FP with one click
* show at least the top 5 contributors (or 6 if the owner has contributed a lot of FP) at one glance
* give us information about how much we would get taking in account the bonus of the arc (example: original: 50 FP reward, with arc +32% = 66 FP; same with medals.)

Edit: What happened to the old feedback thread from a few weeks ago? I can't find it anymore....

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I don't have the new GB window yet - so I can only ask whether the feedback from the old thread (when it was accidentally released) has been taken into account.
All feedback has been taken into account. That being said, not all of it is being implemented.

* "give us a possibility to spend a user defined amount of FP" (example: I see that I need to spend 93 FP into the GB of a guildmate to be safe at #2 (and get 95 back due to my arc), so I want to type "93" and spend this amount of FP with one click
Forge Points do not work as one item, and there are other potential complications with that system (most of them pointed out by players in the same feedback thread).

* show at least the top 5 contributors (or 6 if the owner has contributed a lot of FP) at one glance
Contributors weren't limited in the first place, as far as I'm aware, and the new window has more space to list contributors. If I've missed something please do point it out. :)

* give us information about how much we would get taking in account the bonus of the arc (example: original: 50 FP reward, with arc +32% = 66 FP; same with medals.)
I'm not aware of any change on this front but will double check. If it's something that is doable, I don't think the window itself has an impact on it though.

The thread you're looking for is still there.

DeletedUser5429

If I read the announcement correctly, you added an "Emtpy my FP bar" button, and that's all? No other feedback implemented?
o_O

Andi47

Overlord
Contributors weren't limited in the first place, as far as I'm aware, and the new window has more space to list contributors. If I've missed something please do point it out. :)

Well - in the first time when the new GB window appeared, only the first FOUR contributors were shown on the first page - although there would have been enough space to show six or seven. (and yes, there have been that much contributors in that GB)

Andi47

Overlord
All feedback has been taken into account. That being said, not all of it is being implemented.

Well, does this mean
"the devs are reading every feedback and a few are disregarded"

or rather
"the devs are reading every feedback and only a one or two are implemented"

BTW: DO we now get information for the reward like a short version of "you would originally get 50 FP, with your Arc bonus you get 66 FP"? Unfortunately I can't check myself due to the strange "only some players get the chance to test the new feature" thingy.

BTW2: What is the reason that only some people have the chance to test? Does Inno want to reduce the amount of feedback which the devs have to read?

DeletedUser7265

Who are the VIPs who can test it now? I don't have the new window. Very pity, that you still can't enter the FP amount free.

MagicMiam

Steward
Hi there,
I am glad to see I am one of the players testing the new window

Thanks for adding the "empty bar" button. Also, the "use 1/10 fp" buttons work as I expect them to do, taking points in my bar if possible and if not using packages (the smallest available in inventory that makes me reach the requested 1 or 10 fp), and in that case putting the rest of the package in my bar.

A little drawback maybe, is that if I want to use for example the "chained 5 fp exchange thread" that I have in my guild - (how do you name those in english ? I am french , we say CSF for "chaine sans fin"), I have to click 5 times on use 1 fp when I could have just used a 5 fp pack before.

But the new window saves sooo much time when having to use (very) large amount of packs, I am quite happy with it :)

Also, I notice that there is a loading time for the window, where the 1 and 10 fp buttons are the diamond ones and after one second it switches to the normal ones. Not a big deal, it only lacks a bit of smoothness ^^

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
I agree - the 2 FP and 5 FP buttons are missing. (Every guild that I know has got a 5 FP chain!). Judging from the screenshot (WHY can only some randomly selected VIPs test it), there is enough space for a second row of buttons, so Inno, please don't ignore (or "take it into account but disregard") this feedback this time!

DeletedUser7765

Well, I see the hated new GB panel is back. Why hated? Because it just ate up all my saved fp packs even though the button I clicked said "from bar". I was just trying to spend a single point from my bar and 16 points later all saved packs are gone AGAIN! I fail to see any improvement over the old panel. Fix this and maybe I'll get used to the stupid thing.

HuscarlTW

Squire
Looking forward to this going live. I think the 2 fp button is unnecessary, but the 5 fp should be brought back imo.

Haven't tried it in beta, but any change that speeds up 2000 fp donations is welcome.

SuperCirce

Squire
gradual: world A and not B
or gradual: player A and not B ?
because it would be extremely unfair if you give player A the possibility to donate faster than player B
especially in situations where thousands of FP needs to be donated to one GB
btw: images in the announcement are missing
Hello
This is not a new problem, differences already exist between the players (their devices, their network, their wallets ...):)

* "give us a possibility to spend a user defined amount of FP" (example: I see that I need to spend 93 FP into the GB of a guildmate to be safe at #2 (and get 95 back due to my arc), so I want to type "93" and spend this amount of FP with one click...
it will be perfect.
And one should be able to indicate how the different packs are used: either the big ones first (10 fp then 5 fp then 2) or the reverse.
For my part I prefer to keep me from the small change and not have to use a pack of 10 when I only need one fp.

DeletedUser7917

not bad, but pretty unfinish...
would it possible to see amount of package we got in stock?
would it possible to use the exact amount of FP we could use with packs?
Like a button: use 2(amount of packs), use 5(amount of packs), use 10(amount of packs)
instead of use 1 (knowing nothing about packs in stocks) or 10
AND
use 1 from bar, use 5 from bar, use all from bar

and next to "complete instantly with diamonds"
"complete instantly with packs" (if possible)

or just: "enter the current amount of fp you want to use"

Last edited by a moderator: