• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

Havik79

Baronet
I would guess it is "pvp" as in like the soccer event, saw it coming a mile away, you get goodies from doing GE and GBG so made sense give actual rewards to all doing pvp rather than just medals for the top few.

thelegend88

Squire
Another new feature? We already have too many of them, first the Cultural Settlements then GBG, then mini games inside events...
This is just putting a strain on players and game is no longer relaxing.

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Another new feature? We already have too many of them, first the Cultural Settlements then GBG, then mini games inside events...
This is just putting a strain on players and game is no longer relaxing.
They gotta keep the game alive. Ages is also a feature. The developers do their best to release 1 new age every year. If there is no content = Forge is pretty much not worth playing. It will reach towards a situation where everyone may think the developers abandoned the game. But luckily that's not the case! I actually wanted an actual PvP system.

Endless bullying from neighbors on weak players may end here? If so, that is great. I'm not saying plundering will end, it won't. I at least want that defenders actually get the opportunity to at least defend themselves properly under the players' control. You know Rogue, Stealth technique won't work fully here against real players so it's pretty all about attrition.

Am I the only one who liked new features in events? I think St. Patrick's Day Event has to be one of my favorites because it actually required the player to control what rewards he/she wants. I don't really like the factor where events are fully under chance process. Unlikely events may occur and is shown in the Soccer event about the likelihood to get daily specials. (Honorable mention is Archaeology Event/Halloween Event both were new in concept and fun to actually interact than just clicking buttons on gold,silver,bronze figures etc.)

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Bullying is against the rules and should be reported.

Fighting and plundering is not against the rules - in fact Inno provide several incentives to do it.
I'm assuming you didn't get the catch. Bullying was used to exaggerate daily attacked and plundered from high points players in the hood. Just to clarrify.

thelegend88

Squire
They gotta keep the game alive. Ages is also a feature. The developers do their best to release 1 new age every year. If there is no content = Forge is pretty much not worth playing. It will reach towards a situation where everyone may think the developers abandoned the game. But luckily that's not the case! I actually wanted an actual PvP system.

Endless bullying from neighbors on weak players may end here? If so, that is great. I'm not saying plundering will end, it won't. I at least want that defenders actually get the opportunity to at least defend themselves properly under the players' control. You know Rogue, Stealth technique won't work fully here against real players so it's pretty all about attrition.

Am I the only one who liked new features in events? I think St. Patrick's Day Event has to be one of my favorites because it actually required the player to control what rewards he/she wants. I don't really like the factor where events are fully under chance process. Unlikely events may occur and is shown in the Soccer event about the likelihood to get daily specials. (Honorable mention is Archaeology Event/Halloween Event both were new in concept and fun to actually interact than just clicking buttons on gold,silver,bronze figures etc.)
May I ask how long have you been playing the game?

Teak

Steward
This summer will be my 4th year, but I don't play on the Beta server. I play on US server Noarsil world just to clarify. I just check here from time to time to see new content besides that, nothing much. :3
Well the main issue I currently see is the fact that there is no need for defending your city if harvest is on point.
Actually having a defending army is a drawback for GvG or GB because your first few army slots are blocked and you can’t “speed select” compared to someone who has a “tidy” army selection ( e.g. no light units, rogue only)
Furthermore there’s no point in getting a proper defense because it isn’t worth the space ...
quite precarious if the Reward will be worth it compared to the effort

shad2389

Viceroy
and this thing is it.
i think it will be an extra , hood plundering should be staying cause of the 2 plundering GB's , only thing this will add in my opinion to the actual pvp towers is extra pts and extra fights for those who will do the new pvp feature if they were to replace actual ( pvp + plundering ) system by this they would need to change the boosts for 2 of FoE's GB's and i never saw INNO change GB boosts befor so why would that change now ?

Last edited:

The Lady Ann

Baronet
attacking and plundering the hood better stay I can make up to 100FP's a day on a good day you would need some great rewards to replace that

Praeceptor

Marquis
I'm assuming you didn't get the catch. Bullying was used to exaggerate daily attacked and plundered from high points players in the hood. Just to clarrify.

There is no catch - all players in a hood have had roughly the same opportunities to grow their city.

Points are irrelevant. I have fewer points than many other players, but I can beat anyone in my hood because of the choices I have made in my city (without spending diamonds).

Your are calling players "bullies" just because they have played the game better than others in the same neighbourhood.