• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

jovada

Regent
Rewarding activity is what Castle System is supposed to give. This should include GbG. Technically
also GvG though it's unfair for mobile players. GE gets rewards already, why not GbG too?

Fighting is already rewarded you have 15 fights a day , you have also 15 negotiations a day, so what else should be rewarded in GbG ?????
Then you better reward motivating friends and neighbours or guildies , that also is activity and maybe you will get more motivated then.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Fighting is already rewarded you have 15 fights a day , you have also 15 negotiations a day, so what else should be rewarded in GbG ?????
Completing (big) GE encounters where already rewarded, they've also been extra rewarded by bonus CP. Makes lots of sense in
my opinion to credit GbG activity with bonus CP too.
Then you better reward motivating friends and neighbours or guildies , that also is activity and maybe you will get more motivated then.
That's an fantastic idea. Something like for every first 10, 20, 30 and 40 aids giving some CP? Would
make sense too. As castle system is supposed to reward activity.

jovada

Regent
For example starting attrition on GbG buildings when an guild has 3 or more
provinces.

No you are punishing guildmembers who log in later and the pointfarmers will make sure they take the first 3 without attrition hahaha.
No i'm wrong they will let lesser guildmembers take the first province and then use camps to take the next ones haha.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No you are punishing guildmembers who log in later and the pointfarmers will make sure they take the first 3 without attrition hahaha.
No i'm wrong they will let lesser guildmembers take the first province and then use camps to take the next ones haha.
The last time I've played GbG last week the buildings where build with guild goods, from the guild treasure. So, I don't know how those later players will suffer more from higher costs than early birds of the guild? It's an penalty that hits all members, lol. If an rich guild takes everything quickly with siege camps, their guild treasure goes rapidly down. Eventually it'll be depleting their treasure. The increasing costs are for the entire season after all.
But good point. Actually giving increasing costs for each time something is build by the guild should start immediately. So, they'll running faster out of guild goods.
That been said. Best solution remains, removing the chance to reduce attrition increasment. Otherwise like it's now, attrition doesn't do much.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What if we come back to the subject of the Château?

Despite mass whining about the arena, the last colony, the GBG, the GvG, Inno is turning a deaf ear so no need to add more here in a subject that all live servers still do not have the chance to take advantage of.

jovada

Regent
If you want to talk about GbG abuses again, just use the threads that were created for that purpose.

Before you have any critics maybe you should read first because GbG was mentioned on this topic to add rewards for castle system wich i think is this topic.

Anyway if you use this topic for no matter what, it makes no difference cause all we say is ignored by inno.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I disagree with some of the comments higher up this thread, that say the Castle System starts too early.

My city in the beta world is new, started 3 days ago. I collected the daily castle points from the castle each day, and I've done battles to gain sectors on the map. Now on day 3 I have a level 1 castle and the bonuses that go with it... so I'm pretty happy about that. An attack and defence bonus on the attacking army at this stage is great and should help me progress even further on the map (and when I discover Military Tactics and need a defending army I already have a small bonus for that).

OK, so I've played these early stages of the game a few times before and so I'm powering through the Bronze Age fast, but even so I think the Castle System is useful even for early stage cities.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
As it has been written before, please allow the discounted rate to be turned off/on in the Tavern. The castle bonus screws up quests now so that I have to overpay to instead of the normal amount because the discounted rate now makes it less than the quest.

Example: "Spend 400 Tavern silver in the Friends Tavern". I use to be able to buy 1 construction boost (25%) for 400 Tavern Silver. With the Castle system it only cost 388, so now I cannot complete the quest unless I buy multiples or a significantly higher Tavern item. Make the castle discount be optional (turn it off and on).

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
As it has been written before, please allow the discounted rate to be turned off/on in the Tavern. The castle bonus screws up quests now so that I have to overpay to instead of the normal amount because the discounted rate now makes it less than the quest.

Example: "Spend 400 Tavern silver in the Friends Tavern". I use to be able to buy 1 construction boost (25%) for 400 Tavern Silver. With the Castle system it only cost 388, so now I cannot complete the quest unless I buy multiples or a significantly higher Tavern item. Make the castle discount be optional (turn it off and on).
Or add the discount to the quests as well

Lumiukko

Farmer
Daily quest: "Spend 2500 tavern silver".
Usually I turn on 24 hour supply boost, for 2500.
Now it's 2425 for me (which is still too much for a low level player)
So if I want to finish this daily quest, I have to spend 50 more diamonds and 200 more silver just because the 75 silver bonus. Great.
Would be great to
- we can spend any amount of silvers for appropriate bonus or
- synchronize quest amounts to current tavern bonuses or
- modify quest to something like "Spend more than 1000 silvers in tavern"
- tavern silver castle-bonus should be optional at each transaction.
and active tavern bonuses should be switchable (off) by players

Daily quest: "Spend 2500 tavern silver".
Usually I turn on 24 hour supply boost, for 2500.
Now it's 2425 for me (which is still too much for a low level player)
So if I want to finish this daily quest, I have to spend 50 more diamonds and 200 more silver just because the 75 silver bonus. Great.
Would be great to
- we can spend any amount of silvers for appropriate bonus or
- synchronize quest amounts to current tavern bonuses or
- modify quest to something like "Spend more than 1000 silvers in tavern"
- tavern silver castle-bonus should be optional at each transaction.
and active tavern bonuses should be switchable (off) by players
Or you can buy the 20% atk boost. At castle level 5 it costs 2850. And only lock your tavern for 4 hours instead of 24 hours.