• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I find the principle of points awarded for fights and negotiations ill-considered.
If inno wants to make us "addicted" it would have been more judicious, in my opinion, to give the points in the opposite direction.

Instead of 30 pc, then 28, 26, 24, ...
It would be more profitable to have 2 pc in the first fight / negotiation then 4, then 6, .... up to 30 pc for the 15th fight / negotiation.
And no point from the 16th meeting.

I find the principle of points awarded for fights and negotiations ill-considered.
If inno wants to make us "addicted" it would have been more judicious, in my opinion, to give the points in the opposite direction.

Instead of 30 pc, then 28, 26, 24, ...
It would be more profitable to have 2 pc in the first fight / negotiation then 4, then 6, .... up to 30 pc for the 15th fight / negotiation.
And no point from the 16th meeting.
That was my feedback around the time it rolled out in Beta (see #103). And than was pretty much told to shut up and color (not in those exact words but it was worded more tactfully) in post # 105.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Just because someone didn't understand what you meant or because they're against it for X reasons doesn't mean you're wrong.

I have long since stopped doing "hot" beta feedback for what we're listening to. On the other hand, I regularly survey the 2 communities in which I participate before proposing an idea here.

I may be wrong to go about it this way but in the beta all kinds of players are expressing themselves while in view of the open worlds, there are only 4 communities fully involved by ideas in view of their much more active worlds.

Yekk

Viceroy
I found out today that the red balloon in the castle is even more useless than I thought. I don't have the active balloon, but I still haven't collected what I was supposed to collect daily. This balloon is useless.

Yes it is a busted part of the game that detracts from and hurts the game. Inno though has said they will keep it...I would like to hear their explanation for that. No other part of the game has such a bubble.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
InnoGames should really hire those who program FOE Helper.
These guys don't need months and months of thinking to come up with useful advancements.
As of today, FOE HELPER indicates the number of fights and negotiations remaining for the day.
Like what it's not difficult to listen to its users ... so it's just a question of Innogames will not to hear us.

The biggest difference between the programmers of Innogames and those of FOE HELPER is that in the second case they are just players who know what is useful and what is not.
What Innogames could also do by listening to its communities ...

They would know it... IF they played their own game... that is the only difference... guys behind FoE helper are players, they develop usefull stuff... Inno devs dont play, so they develop crap (heal all, random neg button etc...)

Beta-OD

Squire
I give it a thumbs down. It lowers your cost in the tavern silvers which ends up costing me more when I do the daily challenge and I have to spend a thousand tavern silvers it now comes to 991 so I end up having to spend more to fulfill the DC

I was just reading though to see if anyone else had noticed this issue. I'm glad you tried to clear it up for them earlier. Too bad they didn't care.

InnoGames should really hire those who program FOE Helper.
These guys don't need months and months of thinking to come up with useful advancements.
As of today, FOE HELPER indicates the number of fights and negotiations remaining for the day.
Like what it's not difficult to listen to its users ... so it's just a question of Innogames will not to hear us.

They hear us, it just seems that most of the time they ignore us.

Devilsangel

Baronet
While it is normal to expect changes along the road on beta, the castle system was launched and working from July on Beta, August on DE and October on all servers.

Only now they decided to change it and change it rather substantially and very quietly. If this isn't some bug, this is a very sneaky and disrespectful move, my opinion.

Wonder how that change went over with the paying customers, how well they recieved the news that they payed for a full castle, but later got only nearly half of what they payed for. Or are they too kept in the dark like the rest of us? Any cashbacks for such a mistreatment?

Rosiemarrie

Steward
The 35% attack for attacking army bonus on level 13 - 15 looks removed. The change is already on my live server as well. The attack bonuses is the best bonuses on the Castle, so please put it back!

Interesting... I'm still seeing it on my Beta and on Live. I'm actually seeing it as 45% for level 15 in both places (not actually there yet, only level 5 or 6, but if I scroll to see it then it's still there).