• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

I'm wondering if this is just a matter of misunderstanding. Is it possible that the % attack boost for both attacking and defending armies increases from 2% (level 1) to 35% (level 13). Then, for level 14 the % attack boost for the defending army increases to 40% while the % attack boost for the attacking army remains at 35%. Then, for level 15, the % attack boost for the defending army increases to 45% while the % attack boost for the attacking army still remains at 35%.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Or it could be a bug that only players that actually have a lvl 13+ castle are experiencing
Your castle doesn't have to be level 13 or over to experience the bug (mine isn't).

The castle bonus which give both attack and defence for the attacking army has been a different bonus since the castle was released.

Freela

Farmer
Can't find anything in the Official Castle explanations that give a clear account of what my "streak" is, why it matters and what it does.
Reading the posts from last July, it seems as if the "streak" is the countdown which gives you less and less Castle points per fight/nego.
The streak ending when that number hits 0. And a new streak starting thereafter, provided that you havn't missed any days.... i think
Is this correct?

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Can't find anything in the Official Castle explanations that give a clear account of what my "streak" is, why it matters and what it does.
Reading the posts from last July, it seems as if the "streak" is the countdown which gives you less and less Castle points per fight/nego.
The streak ending when that number hits 0. And a new streak starting thereafter, provided that you havn't missed any days.... i think
Is this correct?
You're mixing up the streak which is the Daily Castle Points Chest with the fights/negotiations. The streak is explained in the official information, but if you find it unclear maybe try an unofficial source?

Last edited:

doc01

Farmer
When selling items in the antique shop, the value in coins, gems and castle points appears, but once the items are sold the castle points are not credited ... is that correct?

Emberguard

Emperor
When selling items in the antique shop, the value in coins, gems and castle points appears, but once the items are sold the castle points are not credited ... is that correct?
There are no castle points for selling items

The visual you see is for additional Gems and Trade Coins. It uses the banner from the Castle to denote that it's boosted by the Castle. If it were giving Castle Points then it would display the Coin symbol that is used for Points