• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You don't have to ask this often. We still don't have an update when it will be available.
3 weeks since the last reply and as we don't know what more to "test" on the German community compared to beta, it may still take years ...

It's like the "cure everything" button without an official answer that will generate only frustration and incomprehension.

Saying "this has been reassembled" is polite of you, but does not advance the problem.

Yekk

Viceroy
Is the castle system activation for October 13 for all servers or only for EN servers?

English and German servers only I believe... There has been no improvements here on Beta nor on either of those World servers that I know of nor any real interaction from Inno other than to say it will not be released elsewhere. at this time.

sirblu

Baronet
Did something happen yesterday in the Castle system with regards to levels?
Yesterday I was on level 3 working toward level 4
Today I am on level 8 working toward level 9
Did I miss all the prizes in the middle?
How did I get this far along?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Did something happen yesterday in the Castle system with regards to levels?
Yesterday I was on level 3 working toward level 4
Today I am on level 8 working toward level 9
Did I miss all the prizes in the middle?
How did I get this far along?
Most likely you did an Ingame purchase. For them you also get Castle Points.

sirblu

Baronet
Most likely you did an Ingame purchase. For them you also get Castle Points.
Thanks Juber, I did do an ingame purchase yesterday so did I now miss all the upgrade prizes in the middle?
Is there a schedule somewhere that shows how many Castle points are awared for each type of purchase?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Thanks Juber, I did do an ingame purchase yesterday so did I now miss all the upgrade prizes in the middle?
Is there a schedule somewhere that shows how many Castle points are awared for each type of purchase?
No, you received every rewards, also from the levels you skipped.
Sadly, I can not provide a list with how many castle points you get for each price point.

Devilsangel

Baronet
@Juber Were the castle Points from big GE encounters rolled back to the initial only 4 a day 15 each?
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but that is what the QandA say on the official announcement...
By the way, this confusion is exactly what should be avoided in announcements:) making this relevant to the announcement thread also)

LastWarrior

Regent
More secrets? just what are classed as in game purchases? Is it packs , just diamonds or the special daily offers that pop up?

Last edited: