• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Thunderdome

Forwarded Clean up the Forge Points bar!

So I had decided to buy the Forge Plus package. While I was able to use the collect all for incidents (take that you ninja incidents hiding on the single lane roads behind buildings), however, I saw something I wanted to bring into the limelight. The Forge Point bar (for non FP players) would...
  2. Thunderdome

Rejected Remove Negative (-xxxxx) Happiness in Buildings!

Negative Happiness should not have been placed in the first place. It discourages new players because they have to put up with either a penalty should they decide to place the buildings in their city or just not place the buildings (skipping them) in their city. This also impact those who might...
  3. Thunderdome

Discussion Forge Point Losses

"Is it just me or am I seeing FP losses on the FP bar when I collect from a building?" This was asked by a guildie on beta as she collected from CdM (3 points) only to see a 12 loss on her FP bar as a result of such. The day before it was through Castle System. With so much stuff that's been...
  4. Thunderdome

Discussion Guild Goods/Donations of Every Building Should Count in Quests

Time and time again, I had been presented with a task "donate (x) goods to your guild's treasury". And, time and time again, there are certain buildings excluded from the task. Now, here's my question: why is that? In the past, and still going on now, everyone's been racing to get the Arc for...
  5. Thunderdome

Fixed on Beta: Buttons disappear when completing a goal and the reward are random player cards!

This happened right after going through the random player card list after completing a goal that rewards them. The button to go back disappears as well as the other buttons. The only way to get them back is exit out of the screen and then re-enter. Buttons comes back after exiting and entering...
  6. Thunderdome

Not A Bug: Guild Expeditions - Visual is forcing to the left at the end of an encounter!

Note: I can't seem to find the post I had in relation to this issue (was it deleted?) I had placed for a bug report. So, I am going to create a new one! If it's found, please let me know of it. Also, I had indicated that the previous issue was forcing the screen pan to the center. This is not...
  7. Thunderdome

Discussion RNGs and Tasks

Well, I hate it when I open my mouth about something and later it became true. I don't even know if I want to class this as a bug or not since it made me spend 100 diamonds until I got a task I want to engage with in order to complete my daily. Pictured, I was trying to skip the task of...
  8. Thunderdome

Not A Bug: Guild Expeditions - View is forcing to center of the screen...

Just tried GE after I got back from a long hiatus and each time I do an attack or negotiate and click on the dialog box, then click on a prize on the map, it forces the view to the very center of the map. This is rather annoying as I can be on the far right in getting GE quests done and I have...
  9. Thunderdome

Missing Graphics and/or Buttons

Button graphics are missing.
  10. Thunderdome

Higher Age Units for Lower Age City (??)

On the live server, I just went to attack someone (on a retaliation) and found out they have higher age units (He/she is in the Late Middle Ages and the units were Colonial Age). Question is, is that even possible? If so, how? (so, I can get me some, lol).
  11. Thunderdome

Rejected [Suggestion and Discussion] Neighborhood and Guild Trades

Calling All First Year FOE Players, Prior to my forum account being deleted, I had posted a suggestion about trading that needs to be looked at when it comes to guild and neighborhood. I never got to see the end of it because work had consumed my life, hence why the long absence. What ever...
  12. Thunderdome

Max Coin Amount for Buying Forge Points

I am kind of curious. As coin amounts increase when a player purchase a forge point, I was wondering what is the max amount of coin will a forge point purchase be capped at? You know, where buying 1 or 10 would cost the same amount for each. Thanks in advance.
  13. Thunderdome

Cannot Reproduce: App - Menu Selection Broken (??)

Okay, who broke the app? Before the change, I was able to have the menu open on the app when I aid a player so I can visit their tavern afterwards by clicking on the tavern button. Now, I have to re-click on the player to open the menu again so I can visit their tavern after I click on the aid...
  14. Thunderdome

Feedback Neighborhoods (Scouts Suck)

I think the scouts need to be fired. How could they match a player (me at 323k) with players that are anywhere about twice or 20 times the amount? You would think they would at least place me right in the middle of the neighborhood so at least I could have a little fun. I guess I will have to...
  15. Thunderdome

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Event Buildings Giving Out Supplies as Base

Thought I would place this here since the buildings (event wise) I get started off with coins as the base. Throughout the few weeks, I managed to amass around 17 million in coins but only under 200k in supplies among various goods, medals, and forge points. I could place a few supply buildings...