• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Event Buildings Giving Out Supplies as Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Thought I would place this here since the buildings (event wise) I get started off with coins as the base. Throughout the few weeks, I managed to amass around 17 million in coins but only under 200k in supplies among various goods, medals, and forge points.

I could place a few supply buildings, but they are massive (most of them are) in size but give out very little output or they get plundered. However, I have yet to see a building that gives out supplies as a base (without any special additions like motivation or another building next to it).

Could we start in getting buildings from events that will give out supplies when collected? Wondering what is everyone's take on this?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7951

There are event buildings that gives out supplies, there are event buildings that gives supply boost. The thing is, a lot less people are interested in them as supplies are just not as useful as coins. You can buy FP with coins, while supplies are for building stuff only. As your city mature, most build less stuff and some of us even stop producing goods.

DeletedUser8859

Raise up the Lighthouse of Alexandria and Royal Albert Hall to boost the supplies production.

Status
Not open for further replies.