• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Max Coin Amount for Buying Forge Points

Thunderdome

Emperor
I am kind of curious. As coin amounts increase when a player purchase a forge point, I was wondering what is the max amount of coin will a forge point purchase be capped at? You know, where buying 1 or 10 would cost the same amount for each.

Thanks in advance.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I am curious: why should there be a cap ?
Dunno. Some games I had played in the past had the amount capped at a certain threshold so the game won't crash (integer values). Not that I really care but was curious at what amount will I see the game say "that's it, I give up... you buy too much, I give at this price now."

I still got over 40 million coin left (from 58 million) to burn after I bought FP for some BPs I really want to have and the app's the fastest way to rapid tap to fill up the FP bar.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
There probably is a practically-unreachable cap of some sort (same as I'm sure there is for GB level). But as it's likely practically unreachable, there's no reason to worry about what it is - there's people who pay millions per FP.

There probably is a practically-unreachable cap of some sort (same as I'm sure there is for GB level). But as it's likely practically unreachable, there's no reason to worry about what it is - there's people who pay millions per FP.

max i heard of was 8.5M each and still climbing :p i'm sure there's even some closer to 10M already too

Only guessing of course, but if we suppose that InnoGames uses standard integers for coins the cap will be determined by the length used for the integers. The most common lengths are 8-bit (0 - 255, rarely used any more), 16-bit (0 - 65 535), 32-bit (0 - 4 294 967 295) or 64-bit (0 - 18 446 744 073 709 551 615). The 8-bit and 16-bit integers can be ruled out as we are obviously well beyond the limits of those. If the cost is represented with a 32-bit integer someone will probably hit the cap some day, but likely not this year or the next. If Inno use 64-bit integers for this my guess is this game will be discontinued well before someone hits the cap. :)