• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Clean up the Forge Points bar!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Reason
Quality of Life: Readability of the amount of forge points a player has.
Details
Ensuring that FP totals reflect the true amount and can be fitted as players (majority) are making more than 1k of Forge Points daily.
Balance
No negative impact. Positive impact would be better readability of the forge point amount on center screen.
Abuse Prevention
No form of abuse is present in this idea.
Summary
Player logs into game. Views forge point total (full display) without having to resort in entering the GB window or some other location in game in order to see the full display of FP they have.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
None shown.
So I had decided to buy the Forge Plus package. While I was able to use the collect all for incidents (take that you ninja incidents hiding on the single lane roads behind buildings), however, I saw something I wanted to bring into the limelight.

The Forge Point bar (for non FP players) would have the amount bunch up to the left of the bar itself. You're okay for up to 999 FP until something weird takes place. With new event buildings, I am able to get 1.2k FP daily, so it shows as 120[][][][][][][][][][] instead of 1206[][][][][][][][][][]. On any day, just by looking at the bar, I may think I have only 120 FP so I would try to dump 21 points somewhere in order to drop to 99 so I can use the collect all (for 5 diamonds) to get it beyond 1k. However, I am surprised that I still have 1086 FP to dump somewhere after opening the GB window.

This was before I bought the Forge Plus package. After I bought the package, I see this...

1711322284587.png

So my question is this (which turns to an idea afterwards): is there any way Inno can clean up the clutter (bunched up FP number > 1000) to be able to display the true FP just like the Forge Plus package benefit? They can even change the color of the banner to green as to reflect non-Forge+ player if they wanted.

This will benefit all of us... especially those of us who tear our hair out after seeing a large amount of FP we have to dump in order to collect in our cities.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.