• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I don't think you understood what I was referring too... the newer event buildings now range forge points dependent on Age/Era. So YES the amount of forge points generated by the new event buildings do range and give more for later ages. It does cost more forge points to go through research...
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Not just with Summer event, but I'm seeing this incorporated in other areas and it doesn't make sense. Why are earlier ages being discriminated against with forge points in event buildings? Attack/Defense makes sense to give higher ages more because the units they fight get more difficult...
  3. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I was left with a ridiculous amount of keys because the water ran out and the "random" energy picks were all fire/wind for the remainder of my energy. Need to balance keys or have a way to exchange, this is too random (much more than baking event). Finished all quests and spent diamonds, still...
  4. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Like drakenridder's idea here with the trees. No roads and levels/upgrades. Not sure if this part of it but I would rather see just a flat rate across all ages instead of later age requirement (aka discrimination against lower aged cities). I mean seriously it's 1% attack, just make it same for...
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

The Epic Forge Bowl 2023 selection kit was a brilliant idea... even better if it would include selection kit for Bistro/Pizzeria as well. :)
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2022

Just wanted to report I finished all the quests and was not able to get the final upgrade to the main event building. I think there should be one more upgrade offered.
  7. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 01st August

Late response... not sure it's been officially reported, but consider breaking a part the forge plus package into "a la carte" options. Most don't want to pay ~$30 a month for it all, but if you offered 2.99 per bonus and folks can select what they want... you might have more luck.
  8. Forwarded Font Color - Beseiger status in GBG on browser

Background is a very light gray and the font is white, which makes it difficult to read the Besieger status of a sector (i.e. 158/160). Could you contrast the background and font more (perhap a very dark gray background) so it is easier to read? Desktop/Chrome request only. Mobile contrast is...
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Never got my question answered by Inno "what is the real problem you are trying to solve?". From reading the forum it appears the underlying problem is Guilds are forced into higher leagues they can't compete in and therefore, can't effectively play GBG. The solution to universally lower max...
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It would be helpful if Inno was completely transparent on what "problem" they are trying to solve or rebalance for. If I understand the problem, I can present better solutions. What idea is driving this need for a rebalance? Is it purely rewards problem? (fairness thing) Is it a player health...
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

That's fine but have at least 3 daily's appear (beginning, middle, end). Beginning for diamond spenders that don't want to play...middle for anyone, end for strategy players saving up for it. There has to be some compromise, getting rid of the BEST daily prize before the middle of the event...
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Let's talk about order of daily prizes.... could we please not have thee best daily show up on the first day and middle of event in official? Strongly prefer this show up middle and towards the end, when players have adequate time to build up wildlife coins. Very annoying to have the...
  13. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Appreciated the simplified and very logical tournament approach. Thank you! Tournament daily special seemed very low win rate to me (for example I got lucky and found an incident with 10 tournament tickets+3 regular tickets). Out of the 13 tickets, I won all and received zero daily. I noticed...
  14. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Honestly I realize that not every grand event prize building is going to be "amazing" in nature or have lots of coveted bonuses with Atk/Def, etc. However, I see this as the same problem as Halloween event. The daily special chance is too LOW. Please increase that chance similarly to how...
  15. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

Two things. 1. Volunteers and Support are wonderful! You're customer service (support) is absolutely amazing and I appreciate so MUCH how well Inno reacts to suggestions/comments/feedback in the forums. I feel like Inno volunteers do a great job, especially compared to other similar games. I...
  16. Feedback ForgePlus

I'm in Iron Age and haven't seen anything with Forgeplus. Does this only appear for people over a certain age/era?
  17. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Two things. 1. Change the description. It is "Die" not "Dice".... engrish is hard I know. 2. 10th anniversary ,.. seems like a big deal, frankly the grand prize is not. Add matching atk bonus, change the chance wins to Forge points, Diamonds and I guess keep rush kits (I've never have had to...
  18. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

...ok to get back to Perks feedback. Like has been reported already, shouldn't have guild members as friends. Remove the "guild member" requirement from Perks. please.
  19. Feedback Castle System

As it has been written before, please allow the discounted rate to be turned off/on in the Tavern. The castle bonus screws up quests now so that I have to overpay to instead of the normal amount because the discounted rate now makes it less than the quest. Example: "Spend 400 Tavern silver in...
  20. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

So for me the daily special is the most important thing (I don't care about Horror Circuit, its terrible and I won't bother with it or the calendar). I'm stunned with the lack of daily pumpkins showing up... tons of light bulbs, teddy bears and other such things. I burned through about 1600...