• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
And the clear up the recent discussion: All active and inactive perks will be reset to 0 after a cycle ended. Active ones will become inactive and set back to level 0. There is a chance, that they will be available at the next cycle, but the chance, that they will change is very high.

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
I would like to believe you Juber but I remember the GB rankings addition for the community sprint where some GB's did not get listed, only GB's over 100 were, a change was done where GB's still were missing and most of all after researching as many forums as I could (France, US ,Beta, Germany UK, and others I could not find any one asking in the community sprint threads for a list of top GB;s. I did find players asking for the ability to search GB owners so they could get plans. Now such a request maybe out there but the consensus asked for another item. I also remember how the PVP arena was handled, How Mughal went to live even with as much negative as we see here. Inno's track record speaks for itself.

Owl II

Emperor
Can't I take an FP for payment from packages?

It is sad. It feels like the person who did it was seriously busy with another task. And here the manager comes up to him and says: So, Ganz, you have to release guild perks tomorrow. And poor Ganz, with tears in his eyes, is distracted from his main work and writes these hateful perks at nights on his the knee...

Owl II

Emperor
Well, inno, i did like most your new Features, the castle system e.g. ...
But i dislike this new one, because it causes a lot controversy in guilds,
brings pressure to The guild, i guess, many will leave the game.
Better you never take this junk to the liveservers.
Sorry, but that ist my honest and earnest feedback.
Pachom
Pachom was delighted with PVP. Pachom liked the new message center. Pachom is against the perks now. Probably, there is still something good in this. We need to think and see;)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I would like to believe you Juber but I remember the GB rankings addition for the community sprint where some GB's did not get listed, only GB's over 100 were, a change was done where GB's still were missing and most of all after researching as many forums as I could (France, US ,Beta, Germany UK, and others I could not find any one asking in the community sprint threads for a list of top GB;s. I did find players asking for the ability to search GB owners so they could get plans. Now such a request maybe out there but the consensus asked for another item.
I remember some players requesting to be able to search for gbs in the ranking. This was added. Initially there were some bugs, like that only gbs with level 100+ were shown, but these got fixed. Because of limitations in our current ranking system, only up to 5 pages can be displayed. The same is the case when you search for players. This limitation can't be lifted that easily, so currently we are stuck with the search, that just gives the best 50 gbs. This may change in the future, if there will be a ranking overhaul. But nothing, that can be done currently.
I also remember how the PVP arena was handled, How Mughal went to live even with as much negative as we see here. Inno's track record speaks for itself.
The PvP Arena had 2 major iterations: The first one got very negative feedback, so we took it offline again to rework it. After the rework, the feedback was still not great, but we could see, that now way more players enjoyed it, especially when we also kept the PvP Towers. So there we changed the feature a lot based on beta and en feedback.
The Mughal Empire had some minor changes, like the addition of rupees to the first couple of quests. There I agree with you, that we could have done more.

But this now becomes very off-topic, so let's get back to the Guild Perks feature. :)
As a small Sneak Peak, I prepared something for you here in the forum, where you all can participate. I hope you will like it, when it is finished :)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Juber :
Simple question: why invent rickety and useless things, even often buggy, and not work on the considered requests of several communities?

Balancing guilds in GbG, mass pomo, bulk purchasing of FP, endless attrition, solo guilds that enjoy advantages without disadvantages, GvG on app or removing its action on the ranking of guilds, removing or moving the "heal all" button, .... yet?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber :
Simple question: why invent rickety and useless things, even often buggy, and not work on the considered requests of several communities?
I can't say anything about the reasons, only the game designers know that, but I can say, that I made a similar request around 1-2 years ago. I don't know if they took inspiration, but my idea was a combination of the current Guild Perks and the Daily challenges. Instead of spending resources, you could complete tasks as a guild to complete milestones and get rewards for every one in the guild.
Balancing guilds in GbG
endless attrition
removing or moving the "heal all" button
Please have a look here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...hangelog-w-c-15th-november.15147/#post-127785
mass pomo, bulk purchasing of FP,
Have you checked the spoiler section here in the forum? ;)
solo guilds that enjoy advantages without disadvantages
What exactly do you mean by this?
GvG on app or removing its action on the ranking of guilds
We already said in the past, that GvG will not be added to the app. That is one reason we developed the Guild Battlegrounds. For the ranking part, yes, this is something, that can be improved.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Yes I have read everything, I follow the forums of the different communities a lot, but Inno should really stop taking us for fools and stop defending the indefensible!

Let's take a few points:
- the "cure everything" button would only take 5 minutes to move, we've been waiting for 11 weeks.
- removing GvG points from the ranking would only take 5 minutes but we prefer to penalize guilds on the phone
- the balancing of guilds within the same GbG still does not exist despite many solutions proposed, otherwise it would not be the biggest complaint seen on 5 different communities.
- you do not see the advantage of solo-guilds over normal guilds, on the other hand you do not put solo-guilds in the same basket as guilds with 3 to 10 members in EG. Proof once again that there is no one more blind than the one who does not want to see.
It is so easy to deliver the goods when you are not dependent on other players. Not to mention that a guild is by definition a gathering of players. So another aberration accepted by Inno!
- finally the ranking of guilds impacted by the GvG disadvantages the recruitment of guilds who play mainly on the phone.
Not to mention that there is no mention on the Play Store that part of the game is not accessible from a phone. Scam or hypocrisy?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And the worst in years, ignoring communities to rely on mystery players !!!

Are they big diamond spenders?
Is it staff members playing on an accelerated version who are therefore disconnected from reality?
Is it the shareholders?

On one of my live worlds, I discovered a flaw that allows me with 110% attack in COLO to go with attrition to 150.
Why didn't I tell support?
What good is it, we are either listened to for everything or for nothing.

Last edited:

Herr Voxner

Merchant
...ok to get back to Perks feedback. Like has been reported already, shouldn't have guild members as friends. Remove the "guild member" requirement from Perks. please.

jovada

Regent
@Juber

This time ??? Is that a confirmation that all our previous feedback on the past new futures and addons was completly ignored ????

Again we don't talk about minor changes like you say for the winterevent where they add a possibility to gain more keyfragments in the daily quest.

We are talking about our feedback and questions for main problems in pvp, gbg , heal button etc........... where we are completly ignored.
And don't tell me they are still busy with it cause that would be a lie , they are busy for a couple of months to create another mistake (so far)

Why can we never receive an honest answer ????????