• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Emberguard

Emperor
Others can and will do that... Using a support ticket means Inno can hide/ignore a problem. I have seen it happen...
putting a comment here while fine for communicating a potential problem to everyone else, won’t prove the problem exists to Inno. You’ve already tested it. Now’s the perfect time to show the results to Inno via a ticket so the devs can work on fixing it

Yekk

Viceroy
putting a comment here while fine for communicating a potential problem to everyone else, won’t prove the problem exists to Inno. You’ve already tested it. Now’s the perfect time to show the results to Inno via a ticket so the devs can work on fixing it

Juber reads every post plus others will have the same problems.. I am sure the developers already know. It is much more important the players also do. Your way does not achieve that.

Emberguard

Emperor
Juber reads every post plus others will have the same problems.. I am sure the developers already know. It is much more important the players also do. Your way does not achieve that.
I’m not saying don’t post here. Do post here. I’m saying it needs to be accompanied by a support ticket if you want anything done about it. Otherwise you’re duplicating work by requiring someone else to test it when you’ve already tested it

Last edited:

Yekk

Viceroy
I’m not saying don’t post here. I’m saying it needs to be accompanied by a support ticket if you want anything done about it. Otherwise you’re duplicating work by requiring someone else to test it when you’ve already tested it
Then report it... my guild wasted another 3 week period...I will not waste my time

Emberguard

Emperor
So you would prefer to wait the time it takes to set it up again from scratch to test it instead of getting it sorted now?

Yekk

Viceroy
Most of Innogames is on x-mas break from what I gather. A form letter is all I would expect on this till they get back. The 160 plus or minus goods that could be expected would not be given out. As Juber stated this is the beta server. For all I know since 5% means 100% a good per kill 10% of the time means no goods.

Emberguard

Emperor
You're right the goods would not be given out retroactively.

It does however mean until either:
(a)
someone else puts in a support ticket after testing it themselves OR
(b) one of the Beta mods / Juber tests it themselves
then there's no actual test results to pass onto the Devs to get them to fix the issue.

For all I know since 5% means 100% a good per kill 10% of the time means no goods.
This perk right?
1640051588296.png

Yekk

Viceroy
Yes, Army of Thieves, my guild has decided we will not go to it next time. We may sit out GP till Inno does a remake. It has hurt the guild twice now...

It is to be expected they tested it on the alpha server before releasing. I also expect Juber has access but may not.

As GP is now very few guilds on live, excepting one man guilds, will waste their time, FP or goods. It needs to be renamed to one man guild perks.

Balinor

Steward
What is important to remember is Inno did not warn others here it was broke.
What is important to remember is if no one lets them know its broke how can they fix it let alone tell others there is a problem
This is the beta server where we are supposed to test new features and report any bugs we encounter
That means filling out support ticket and stating it here on the forum so others are aware of it
Your way does not achieve that.
Your way only lets players know
I am sure the developers already know.
Dont be so certain
They let us continue donations...
What about the diamonds they give us here on beta

Yekk

Viceroy
What is important to remember is if no one lets them know its broke how can they fix it let alone tell others there is a problem
This is the beta server where we are supposed to test new features and report any bugs we encounter
That means filling out support ticket and stating it here on the forum so others are aware of it

Your way only lets players know

Dont be so certain

What about the diamonds they give us here on beta

...someone did...

Last edited:

Arya66

Squire
Seems to me, this more of a Individual Perk than a Guild Perk... except that the guild has to help you get it. A Perk that helps one person, may hurt another.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Seems to me, this more of a Individual Perk than a Guild Perk... except that the guild has to help you get it. A Perk that helps one person, may hurt another.

The same could be said about the Guild Perk system as a whole.
With its downsides, someone's going to get hurt and it will create drama and toxicity in guilds.

It's a deeply flawed system and I'm amazed that they haven't pulled the plug on it yet.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It may be correct, that I read every feedback post, but I only do so, when I have time for it. Now during Christmas, I don't have that much time, so it can take very long for me to respond. It is always faster to create a bug report, if possible via the support system. Our ingame moderators will forward them to me and I can respond faster. I have reported it a couple of days ago (Thank you @Fenix for the report :) )

Yekk

Viceroy
It may be correct, that I read every feedback post, but I only do so, when I have time for it. Now during Christmas, I don't have that much time, so it can take very long for me to respond. It is always faster to create a bug report, if possible via the support system. Our ingame moderators will forward them to me and I can respond faster. I have reported it a couple of days ago (Thank you @Fenix for the report :) )

Fenix did report it, thank you Fenix. The big question is did you fix it... I understand this will be shelved but fixing problems is not stopped when something will be shelved. Was It? His and mine were not the only guilds that had problems. Many guilds took the perk.

If you want something to work first listen to us. We want it to also. We have given top end feedback., I think it is not to much to ask for the same from Inno.

Yekk

Viceroy
I was asked to comment on " The Costs outweighing the Benefits of GP" part of V1 and V2.

First... the benefits were non existent. It is Guild Perks. It should help the guild plus the guilds members. It actually did the reverse. Perks were at best inept. They hurt members of a guild. Most members of most guilds will ignore the call to donate. There is nothing in GP for them. They will rebel if forced to donate. Leave the guild if a perk hurts them.

In another thread I talked on how new additions are developed a bit. How it is important that as many voices get to give possible "perks" as possible then those are looked at, added to, and refined. Bad ideas dropped or redone. Good ideas expanded on. Some ideas will breed other ideas. Some will be impossible to code even if they seem awesome. In my opinion GP V1 should not have been released. It was still at the new idea point, basically a pipe dream.

Onto costs... Perks have to be such they make a guild desirable to non members. Like having a fast moving 190 thread does. Like being a guild that opens all of GE. Like a guild that does 50K encounters in GBG does. Guilds need a variety of perks. Some guilds will be development, some elite fighting, some friends and family, some small, some big. Guild Perks should have a flavor of perk for each. Perks should level up. Have a weekly cost to hold that new level. Have guild requirements once a certain point is reached before new levels show. They should never fully disappear. Level one always to exist. New types of perks to show once initial perks reach a certain level possibly. I put out a bit ago costs should also done like the Arena. If only a few players donate they start cheap but costs escalate for each new 30 donations.