• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 4

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7529

Seems Kraken got fixed
The only thing I dont like is you need to collect Kraken after 21.00 - after all GvG battles are done. Otherwise charges will be wasted on GvG (ie on spearman at all ages map) and you wont have it for harder fights, ie last part on expeditions. But with FP production its good enough.

DeletedUser7996

Hi. I've read the Kraken (new GB) kills up to 1 unit in first wave battles. So I understand is useful for Guild Expeditions. But, is it useful in 1-wave battles? (GVG, neighbours) or is it only useful in 2-wave battles? thanks!

LadyHecate

Marquis
Hi. I've read the Kraken (new GB) kills up to 1 unit in first wave battles. So I understand is useful for Guild Expeditions. But, is it useful in 1-wave battles? (GVG, neighbours) or is it only useful in 2-wave battles? thanks!
Can be used in any battle; just won't trigger on the second wave of a 2-wave battle

DeletedUser7262

i have a level 1 kraken it gives 10 at 20% and 1 FP at level 2 it goes to 10 at 21% and 1 FP

DeletedUser7262

i perfer the medals over the FP since the medal expansions cost are pretty high and will keep climbing but then i am not a person who does everything to get top spot on hood towers

SirSmithy

Squire
i perfer the medals over the FP since the medal expansions cost are pretty high and will keep climbing but then i am not a person who does everything to get top spot on hood towers

The hood towers are not the main source of the medals. And in OF the medals lost their values... but FPs will have a need all the time.

Cardena

Squire

It is a GB from the Ozeanic Era and should be usefull for Ozeanic players. I do not think there are many (if any) of them preferring medals to FP. I have all expansions and recurring quest give 3200 medals (Chateau at level 10) and I do a lot of recurring quest. So medals from a GB are not really useful.

DeletedUser7262

It is a GB from the Ozeanic Era and should be usefull for Ozeanic players. I do not think there are many (if any) of them preferring medals to FP. I have all expansions and recurring quest give 3200 medals (Chateau at level 10) and I do a lot of recurring quest. So medals from a GB are not really useful.
i can see your point i had rush thru the eras (which i now regret) and still trying to get all those expansions it is still a to get GB with FP