• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

For me the video is still working and the most important point is this one here:
"... and create an army of units to only fight in PvP Arena, similar to the way you manage your city's defensive units"

army_management.png
It says "similar" - not "instead" - so I suspect that the neighborhood attacks will not be removed

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Removing "PvP" from attacking neighbors will potentially also remove plundering which also breaks the point of GBs such as Atlantis and Voyager so I doubt they are going to mess with Neighbors attacking.

Luke Stark

Marquis
I am so pumped by this! BRING IT!!!

Since FOE is telling us in the clip that it will replace the towers ( and not neighborhood/plundering ) I am curious what kind of bonuses will be taken in the account as defense for my army. It may as well be the city defense bonus BUT it might be more interesting if they use the offensive bonuses only, as well for the defense of your army in the endless tower tournament ( <---- BTW it sounds cool :D )

CrashBoom

Legend
so people are allowed to use their level 100+ Zeus/Aachen/CdM/Terracotta but not their AO ?

or will it be without any bonus (like in settlements)